Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
THAT'S MY PURSE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Crab Dad posted:

Oh he knew.

Just trying to take all the fun out of it.

He thought he was cucked by aliens iirc

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Mr. Lobe posted:

He thought he was cucked by aliens iirc

Kinda if I remember they used his sperm so it's still his kid.

Just that weird reality denial that personality type liked to do.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Tom Petty and Brittany Murphy are both dead.
Did lucky and louanne 'move away' or did they die in a trailer fire?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Like animated shows haven't switched voice actors. Some have done it for non death reasons too.

Some shows have even recast live action actors.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Crab Dad posted:

Oh he knew.

Nah. John Redcorn's gay and he and Dale have been friends for years.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
THERES A HOLE IN MY POCKET WHERE MONEY SHOULD GO

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Wake up want to... wash my wrists

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Oh god...Craig T!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

wesleywillis posted:

Tom Petty and Brittany Murphy are both dead.
Did lucky and louanne 'move away' or did they die in a trailer fire?

Died of carbon monoxide poisoning when their truck gets stuck mudding. Hank and Peggy finally get their 2nd child by raising Gracie.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

replace their voice actors, but have dale convinced they're pod people.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Crab Dad posted:

Oh he knew.

I'm not sure if this is canon or not but if you pay attention during the series every reference Dale makes to John / Nancy seems to purposely leave it ambiguous and it's hilarious.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

killer crane posted:

replace their voice actors, but have dale convinced they're pod people.

This actually would rule

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

BWWWWWEEEEEHHHHHH!!!!!!!

-hink hall

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Good old Hunk Hole.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Chick Mangione? I'm not a chick, I'm a dude!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Another Bill posted:

I'm not sure if this is canon or not but if you pay attention during the series every reference Dale makes to John / Nancy seems to purposely leave it ambiguous and it's hilarious.

It's a good running joke.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

muscles like this! posted:

Chick Mangione? I'm not a chick, I'm a dude!

I feel like Chuck should've failed that anger management class for braining the teacher with a flugelhorn

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Arlen stinks and Wichita Falls rules because in five minutes I can be in the great state of Oklahoma! GO SOONERS!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

haljordan posted:

I feel like Chuck should've failed that anger management class for braining the teacher with a flugelhorn

Already had his certificate. Nothing to be done

Checkmate

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
chuck mangione repeatedly showing up in the show is always hilarious

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

ilmucche posted:

He lives in the WalmartMegalomart!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP2Ui-41rJU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Oh man, I was reading about Brittany Murphy's death and apparently her husband passed away just 5 months after she did of similar conditions. :(

Some folks attribute it to a toxic building syndrome cause of mold. I always thought the dangers of mold was greatly exaggerated...

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
She didn't die of mold she died cuz she was a drug addict

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Once youve gotten high on mold nothing else compares

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Oh man, I was reading about Brittany Murphy's death and apparently her husband passed away just 5 months after she did of similar conditions. :(

Some folks attribute it to a toxic building syndrome cause of mold. I always thought the dangers of mold was greatly exaggerated...

It killed Ed McMahon's dog!

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

a creepy colon posted:

She didn't die of mold she died cuz she was a drug addict

I think the drug addiction destroyed her immune system but the mold is what killed her.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nooner posted:

lmao

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

One joke I just caught in the Japan episode is apparently readers in the newspaper prefer ads to Peggy’s musing column

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
This is what happens when you let kids have juice!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

ilmucche posted:

I had no idea that Chuck Mangione was a real dude.

One time I was ona business trip with my boss and we were watching KOTH, and he was on there and my boss was all "Is that guy supposed to be Chuck Mangione?"
I said "yeah, why is he an actual person? What the poo poo?"
Apparently my boss is a fan.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Nooner posted:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

bobjr posted:

One joke I just caught in the Japan episode is apparently readers in the newspaper prefer ads to Peggy’s musing column

Oh nvm read it wrong

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Ho ly poo poo

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

bobjr posted:

Also in Old Glory when Peggy buys ad space to run her musings because she got replaced by celebrity birthdays.

EDIT
Also, this is just hilarious

TheKingslayer fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Nov 27, 2021

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

After the season ending cliffhanger mega lo mart propane explosion, Fox ran ads to build up the mystery of which character (Hank, Luanne, Chuck, or Buckley) had died. They had the characters each give a reason why they shouldn’t die and Chuck expressed disbelief a show would kill a celebrity guest then the interviewer pointed out Murder she Wrote did that every week and Chuck got nervous.

Wish I could find those ads but fear they are lost to time. Although someone found the silver surfer Hank ads so who knows.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

rewatching witches of east arlen, and it will never not be funny that

a- Hank has a tube sock guy, which he refers to as the tube sock guy.

b- That guy apparently only sells tube socks at the flea market.

c- Hank is very worried he's going to miss the tube sock guy if the guy's dog gets too hot.

d- Hank buys an absolutely enormous bulk package of tube socks from the tube sock guy at the flea market.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Wish I could find those ads but fear they are lost to time. Although someone found the silver surfer Hank ads so who knows.

If Hank and the Silver Surfer exist in the same universe, which other superheroes coexist in the KOTH-verse? Is the property damage that is created from superheroes fighting supervillains the real reason Hank doesn't want to live in a city??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hank finds out the guy has been boosting socks and feels betrayed