Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/WTWSmoothCast/status/1464656117707931652

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

whats going on with all these guys and ghostbusters

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Rarity posted:

Sammy Guevara hasn't been a panda bear since the first show

Also it was his loving entrance gear, this dude thinks Sammy's gimmick was literally being a panda.

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost

Toru Yano Fan Acct's gimmick is posting fake quotes FYI, although they are usually more obviously fake than that.

Edit: there were pandas on Dark, surely that's what the guy is referring to?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Big Dave posted:

whats going on with all these guys and ghostbusters

the only ghost busters I enjoyed was the all
women one I did not and will not see, watching grown men cry and throw tantrums is more bustworthy than any ghost out there for me

anything that’s the opposite of fan service is hilarious to me, WWE is nothing but fan-disservice, that it can just maintain itself in the era of petulant manchild fury is astounding to be honest

Eat My Fuc fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Nov 28, 2021

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
fuckin lmao

https://twitter.com/HurriOwl/status/1462853995022757902?t=T52ZCPHJCBRj_tsMbXhsCw&s=19

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
I honestly love these lists of all the horrible, rotten, no-good-very-bad things AEW has done because inevitably they're all things that happened like once 2 years ago and were never referenced again, where things that lead to actually good stuff later on, or things that make total sense if you actually watch the show for more than 15 seconds.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

What constitutes a pervert show based on that guys tweets

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Drakkel posted:

I honestly love these lists of all the horrible, rotten, no-good-very-bad things AEW has done because inevitably they're all things that happened like once 2 years ago and were never referenced again, where things that lead to actually good stuff later on, or things that make total sense if you actually watch the show for more than 15 seconds.

Because they've never actually watched a show. They just get their opinions on AEW from troll accounts that also barely watch the show or refuse to engage with it in any way outside of edited clips that remove context.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

My favorite recently were the guys correcting Aewbotches after the account claimed a recent Dynamite was good and botch-free, like they pulled up with timestamps and detailed notes lol

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Don’t debate with them. They’re stupid.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/AEWLight/status/1464711926907240448?t=Kg1bgleBkxg6sR93RpHCmA&s=19

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Only 39 reviews in Itunes. For the entire Hamlin podcast feed so his reach is mostly contained to DMing the local shindie booking ideas.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

they're not talking about sammy when they're referencing pandas, they're talking about a one-off Dark match where Jurassic Express wrestled Super Panda and Ultimo Panda

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

vince russo is on bin hamin's podcast network??? the bin hamin?????

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Guys mentions just full of people clamoring for him to weigh in on the financial health of a company that does not publicly release their financial performance data and therefore assuming it must be poor.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Eat My Fuc posted:

the only ghost busters I enjoyed was the all
women one I did not and will not see, watching grown men cry and throw tantrums is more bustworthy than any ghost out there for me

anything that’s the opposite of fan service is hilarious to me, WWE is nothing but fan-disservice, that it can just maintain itself in the era of petulant manchild fury is astounding to be honest

Watch Ghostbusters 1, Dan Aykroyd gets sucked off by a ghost in a movie I watched all the time as a kid. Art doesn't get artier

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Not sure this is a bad take so much as "lol marketing" but this ad is on Fite:

"cowardness"

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

they need to do way instain mother

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

instain in my membrane

Sega 32X
Jan 3, 2004

forkboy84 posted:

Watch Ghostbusters 1, Dan Aykroyd gets sucked off by a ghost in a movie I watched all the time as a kid. Art doesn't get artier

According to a liquor company person I know who was there for the crystal head launch dinner, Dan based that scene on (what he believes is) a real lived experience, which was both his first supernatural sex experience and his first gay experience (with a male ghost I guess).

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

Ghostbusters

https://twitter.com/bernardomayne/status/1464488128136290305?s=21

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

sticklefifer posted:

Not sure this is a bad take so much as "lol marketing" but this ad is on Fite:

"cowardness"

So do Metallica take part in the "Triller Fight Club" or what

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Sydney Bottocks posted:

So do Metallica take part in the "Triller Fight Club" or what

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1464733071840841728

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

triple h is dead and keith lee was also released what's his point lol

also this is an incredible defense of WWE lmao "sustained pushes aren't a thing"

https://twitter.com/Mattyice6694/status/1464831409705689093

Destroy My Sweater fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Nov 28, 2021

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
What's with the "Triple H is dead" meme?

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I've seen the Adam Cole demoted stuff from people who post in AEW fan circles and it's amazing to me how it doesn't strike people that the king of NXT is moving up just by being in AEW's uppercard. NXT being between AEW and Impact doesn't occur to them at all. It's hilarious. Speaking of which...

Elephant Ambush posted:

He had a serious heart attack and wasn't seen for months but also was outstripped in office politics so his influence with the company has cratered

So they released all his projects and gutted the company of his supporters too.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

please don't bring the "HHH is alive" conspiracy theories to PSP

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Elephant Ambush posted:

he's dead

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I guarantee you the only reason that ring is a triangle is because someone said "I bet there's never been a triangle ring before".

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah that's ridiculous... clearly Bayley and Kairi have decided to sign with TJPW instead!

Inshallah

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

I guarantee you the only reason that ring is a triangle is because someone said "I bet there's never been a triangle ring before".

Finally a ring dumber than the 8 sided TNA ring

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

wasnt it 6 sided? UFC uses the octogon

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

SatoshiMiwa posted:

6 sided

I also don't think they use that anymore

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

check out this 32 sided ring.

someone should use it

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Okay this is actually amazing

(Someone speculated this is a way to say their first event sold out, because yeah, Metallica concerts typically do)

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I can’t stand Metallica nor do I have interest in MMA but that seems like an amazing show

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

a cyborg mug posted:

I can’t stand Metallica nor do I have interest in MMA but that seems like an amazing show

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

The amico guy is such a find. I love how they get zero engagement (aside from being blocked for trolling)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

SatoshiMiwa posted:

As always the indies are here for you. Five sides, baby.