Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
there's not a single human on this planet that would get hornt to this, i refuse to believe it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

grate deceiver posted:

there's not a single human on this planet that would get hornt to this, i refuse to believe it

Mookie. Now if you said there isn't more than one, I'd agree

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

grate deceiver posted:

Mookie account spotted

Emrikol
Oct 1, 2015
"Get hornt" is a typo with a certain Shakespearean quality.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I think this comic could cause past nuts to suck back in

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.

Emrikol posted:

"Get hornt" is a typo with a certain Shakespearean quality.

I think getting hornt is when you sprout spikes and antlers.

Speaking of which, one reason I suspect this is all a dream is that I don't think Mookie would want to bother with changing his protagonist's character design.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Every time Snout nuts the horns permanently double in size

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Midnight Voyager posted:

He just helped conceive Luna reincarnated.

That's the only plot I can get out of this.

Naw, it's simpler than that. Only orc ladies like Luna are good and important to plot/romance. The rest are mere eye candy and starters of shenanigans. This is Dominic's legacy, an extremely specific fetish relating to his dead wife.

In a less cynical view Dominic's legacy might just be him looking out for his family and not some massive mind boggling plot/threat. Or him figuring out how to use dreaming to see Luna again.

But idunno, that all seems a bit too empathic for this comic.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

Midnight Voyager posted:

He just helped conceive Luna reincarnated.

That's the only plot I can get out of this.

Luna is stored in the balls?

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

Bismuth posted:

I think this comic could cause past nuts to suck back in

that scene from Ghostbusters where the containment grid gets shut off and all the ghosts escape, but like, in reverse

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
Snout Monday, frolicking, at peace, happy.

Snout Friday, loving drowning.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

TheHan posted:

Snout Monday, frolicking, at peace, happy.

Snout Friday, loving drowning.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Third panel, I hate what his tail is doing.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Mookie totally changed his mind over the weekend on the direction of the comic. Amazing

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
UH, i THINK YOU'LL FIND THAT IT WAS THE CHARACTER SURPRISING HIM, WHICH IS TOTALLY A VALID AND PRAISEWORTHY ARTISTIC APPROACH.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Billy Gnosis posted:

Mookie totally changed his mind over the weekend on the direction of the comic. Amazing

Evergreen post.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Okay so it was either a vision where Snout saw he couldn't help his friends, and abandoned them to gently caress swamp orc, and came to the conclusion that his friends actually were holding him back, or his post sex dream is about how he's better off without his friends and should gently caress more random orc women

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
Turns out "Luna" is his safeword.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

you're supposed to read it from the surface.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Either Snout's dick got bigger after his sex vision, or he's dreaming that his dick is bigger.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.

Twelve by Pies posted:

or he's dreaming that his dick is bigger.

the most relatable Mookie has ever been

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

Post nutvision clarity.

Billy Gnosis posted:

Nah he just lazily copypasted the older panel of Snout drowning in Friday's page instead of drawing the same scene without him looking as desperate.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Synthbuttrange posted:

you're supposed to read it from the surface.

Dominic Deegan angrily and with unsteady hand sending dream visions at people who pass up anal.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Twelve by Pies posted:

Either Snout's dick got bigger after his sex vision, or he's dreaming that his dick is bigger.

Big toe

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012
Look, if your depressed friends don't cheer up and pay attention to you immediately, the best thing to do is ditch them to gently caress a swamp hag. Everyone does it.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

GreenMetalSun posted:

Look, if your depressed friends don't cheer up and pay attention to you immediately, the best thing to do is ditch them to gently caress a swamp hag. Everyone does it.

I mean to be fair it got me back into the thread after being gone for the better part of a year.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Midnight Voyager posted:

Third panel, I hate what his tail is doing.

Why are you specifying a panel for this

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

GreenMetalSun posted:

Not gonna lie, I'm super interested to see what the reactions of his friends are when they learn what he was doing this whole time.

... Which makes the fact this week is gonna be another stupid loving dream sequence intolerable. Call me when it's over.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

What the hell is even going on now.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Samovar posted:

What the hell is even going on now.

snout getting pussy was just a dream his oxygen starved brain came up with. there's still hope he's actually dying in the lake.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

If only this was all a dream.

Emrikol
Oct 1, 2015
The really funny part is that, honestly, whether it was real or a vision doesn't stand to change anything. It's a reveal that wouldn't recontextualize any of the events shown to have been fake.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
In a normal man's story this all being a dream would let you have Snout fail utterly at a test of character without literally banging the bog hag, but in this madman's world it's cool and awesome to abandon your friends to gently caress swamp women you just met.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

Having it be a dream is typical mookie cowardice anyway, he has his self-insert get his dick wet while remaining pure and chaste.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

I'm pretty sure the sex wasn't a dream. It seems like the sex, either through post-nut clarity or sex magic, has made the vision more clear to him. Either one is equally stupid, of course.

The reality is that this scene happened because Mookie was already raring to put sex in his comic, but he chickened out on having Snout gently caress the two other love interests and just decided it would be the bog witch for whatever reason. So like when characters all have knowledge because Mookie has that knowledge, characters are acting on Mookie's whims ("I'm sex positive therefore I will have loving consensual sex in my comic!") despite how much sense it makes to their actual character. It's all just Mookie's psychic connection to his characters again.

But hey, after several weeks of Snout licking a window instead of interacting with his closest companions during the flight, maybe this IS Snout's actual character - a thoughtless, self-centered goofball who drops his performative kindness for his friends the moment something that he likes more pops up. (Lol no of course, he's still a soft goodboy in Mookie's eyes I'm sure.)

Edit: It occurs to me that maybe Snout being able to control his dream now (confirmed that's what happen from Mookie's twitter) may be because he fully divested from his friends who were "holding him back" by having sex with the bog witch instead of fighting for them? If so, that MIGHT be an interesting development. Maybe. If it was anyone other than Mookie writing it.

I'm not betting on it though.

Rotten Red Rod fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Nov 29, 2021

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mors Rattus posted:

Why are you specifying a panel for this

Because it's drawn basically like he was doing a four panel comic, layoutwise.

alternatively, because all I could see was that goddamn tail and my brain would only supply the word "panel" instead of something like "the third Snout"

Emrikol
Oct 1, 2015
An interesting choice to have the initial vision occur during Snout's wakefulness, but have it repeat and continue in a dream.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Midnight Voyager posted:

Because it's drawn basically like he was doing a four panel comic, layoutwise.

alternatively, because all I could see was that goddamn tail and my brain would only supply the word "panel" instead of something like "the third Snout"

You don't hate what Snout's tail is doing at all times when it's on panel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emrikol
Oct 1, 2015

Emrikol posted:

An interesting choice to have the initial vision occur during Snout's wakefulness, but have it repeat and continue in a dream.

Wait, no, it's obvious. He had to reboot Snout's vision as a dream so that Snout could interact with it. Answered my own question.