Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Chernabog posted:

Of all my players it wasn't Higgins who I expected to be carrying my team.

Same. Which is why I benched him ha.

I have 21 points from Dan Carlson though plus the Miami D going off so I'm hoping it won't matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Every season I meltdown 2/3 of the way through like clockwork. haven't won between my two leagues in four weeks. i love my teams it's just bed making GBS threads everywhere. I had hilliard in over Barkley last night and swapped him out this morning.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

I had hilliard in over Barkley last night and swapped him out this morning.

Yeah, I got gunshy about starting him over Hunt in my Flex and dropped him last second. Oh well!

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Hurts pls

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Monumental day of bed-making GBS threads when I'm done already.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Fournettttttttttttttttttte :woop:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Kendrick Bourne and Tee Higgins on my bench outscoring almost my entire lineup currently, cool.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

4net boomin :aaa:

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Is CMC playing?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Chernabog posted:

Is CMC playing?

Cam throwing to the Fins for a change of pace

e: my goondolences to those going against Nick Folk :stare:

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Nov 28, 2021

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Pretty sure I have picked the wrong defense to play EVERY week this year in leagues where I have two, the matchup does not seem to matter. This week was benching Tampa Bay for the Panthers, last week was playing Tampa Bay over the Panthers.

Also, Tannehill sucks and so does playing against the MIA defense.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Nov 28, 2021

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bellmaker posted:

Ebron to IR

Friermuth time baybee

Garrrrrrrrrbage day! :woop:

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

im starting folk Patterson and Diggs and I'm going to lose because my qb is Brady and my defense is the titans

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Pain of Mind posted:

Pretty sure I have picked the wrong defense to play EVERY week this year in leagues where I have two, the matchup does not seem to matter. This week was benching Tampa Bay for the Panthers, last week was playing Tampa Bay over the Panthers.

Also, Tannehill sucks and so does playing against the MIA defense.

On the opposite end of this, I would like to stop playing against teams whose D/STs are scoring 20+ points every goddamn week. :bang:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Where was this Colts game script the last week when I got 50 points dropped on me by Jonathon Taylor?!?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

FOUR-NETTE!!!!!!! :woop:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Lenny!

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Sweet love starting Brady in two leagues and getting 11 QB points when the team scores 38

And then having Gordon go down one series in when I'm starting him and facing Javonte

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Started Dillon over Jones, already regretting it

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

My afternoon guys are going to poo poo the bed for me :(

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
My Herbert, ekeler, Allen stack not off to a hot start today

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

gently caress you Rodgers.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Got completely dunked on today by Mixon and Waddle while Najee and Evans did nothing for me, ending my 5-win streak against the team on a 5-loss streak. Such is fantasy football.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Deebowns :woop:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

:ohdear:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

MacheteZombie posted:

My Herbert, ekeler, Allen stack not off to a hot start today

Stack did its job

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

i have Patterson in one league and fournette in the other and played against both today, losing both leagues. both were winnable if I had played my bench properly.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Nov 29, 2021

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm so close yet so far from overcoming Mixon and Miami. I doubt Aiyuk or Van Jefferson are going to get the ball again so it's down to my Landry vs. his Lockett and I'm down 5.

This is a must-win to stay alive in the playoff race :ohdear:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

9-3 :toot:

Get healthy Lamb, Deebo, and Friermuth :ohdear:

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
No biggie, just need Terry to outscore Gibson by 20 tomorrow…

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Swift, Waller, Hurts, McCaffrey, sure why not, anyone else want to get injured on my team this week?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Need 66 points out of Chubb, Hunt, Hollywood and Justin Tucker. Not feeling so great!

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Quiet Feet posted:

Need 66 points out of Chubb, Hunt, Hollywood and Justin Tucker. Not feeling so great!

Tucker's good for 15 so :shobon:

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Whoreson Welles posted:

Kittle better ball out because Knox and Schultz are sitting on my bench with 16 and 14.

This… did not age well.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

Tucker's good for 15 so :shobon:

Apparently it was just not gonna happen this week. Whan an awful SNF game. :sigh:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

I'm so close yet so far from overcoming Mixon and Miami. I doubt Aiyuk or Van Jefferson are going to get the ball again so it's down to my Landry vs. his Lockett and I'm down 5.

This is a must-win to stay alive in the playoff race :ohdear:

I need less than 7 points from Lockett tonight so I'm expecting one of his weeks where he goes off for 30+

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

In weird stats news, I'm in two leagues right now where my opponent only has McLaurin to go and I have a 31-point lead.

It would the fantasy footballsiest thing in the world if McLaurin getting those points were to actually happen.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Need 5 points or less for the WFT D which I think is possible?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Quiet Feet posted:

In weird stats news, I'm in two leagues right now where my opponent only has McLaurin to go and I have a 31-point lead.

It would the fantasy footballsiest thing in the world if McLaurin getting those points were to actually happen.

I would be happy for him to get 32. Not specifically because it would be against you, but because I need those points. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

I would be happy for him to get 32. Not specifically because it would be against you, but because I need those points. :)

You and braksgirl can high five if he gets them. I'm up against her in 20-team league this week. :)