Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Dignity Van Houten posted:

*claims to care about the planet*

*doesn't buy a plastic tree because it's a needless use of plastic and giving money to a big corporation*

*cuts down a live tree then throws it away after a month*

The trees are sustainable and already part of the carbon cycle so it's no big deal to toss them into a ditch every year because you can grow and cut them forever without adding to the global greenhouse gas budget.

*Slams down empty mug of egg nog and snypes Dignity Van Houten into the Christmas tree*

Outrail fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Nov 29, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
*Growing more drunk and angry that nobody has tried the ham I brought*

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I make the whole family go to Ober Gatlinburg on Christmas Day!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Just an FYI, I made sure every gift label has a QR code link to Meredith's OnlyFans site.

Bet you're glad you spent all that money on the Catholic school education for her and left me to rot, huh dad.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Full Metal Jackass posted:

*Growing more drunk and angry that nobody has tried the ham I brought*

Unironically this

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Goes to a bar instead of the family party. Gets thrown out for getting drunk and violent. Wanders around until he sees a house with a nativity scene in the front yard. Spends 20 minutes yelling angrily and incoherently at the baby Jesus before dropping his pants and making GBS threads in the manger. Ends up in jail again because the homeowners called the cops.

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yaldabaoth posted:

Goes to a bar instead of the family party. Gets thrown out for getting drunk and violent. Wanders around until he sees a house with a nativity scene in the front yard. Spends 20 minutes yelling angrily and incoherently at the baby Jesus before dropping his pants and making GBS threads in the manger. Ends up in jail again because the homeowners called the cops.

calling the cops is totally gay.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Hey everyone, have you ever heard of this podcast called "The Joe Rogan Experience?" Like, it's this really cool podcast where a bunch of guys just talk about current events, things comedians do, health tips, and goofy things on the Internet. I've set up the house so that it plays the entire day and we can just drop in whenever. Looks like the first guest coming up is Alex Jones and followed by Gavin McInnes. Wonder what those guys are gonna talk about...

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

*gets everyone "Chuck Norris Joke of the Day Calendars"*

You see on the Internet there are these things called Chuck Norris jokes! *Grabs the calendar from Grandpa Carl and flips to a page at random*

"Chuck Norris can make a snowman out of rain!"

Delightful!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
"Die Hard" is actually the perfect christmas movie, let me explain

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Hey, why didn't we see you at the church service last night? You didn't want to go? Oh. Because, I mean, you DO realize whose birthday today is, right? Jesus. Jesus Christ.

And yet you couldn't take 3 hours out of your night to go to church and celebrate Him? Wow. No, no, I'm sure WHATEVER you were doing was more important than our Lord and Savior. No, no, it's fine. It's not me you should be apologizing to. It's Jesus.

Hey, everyone? Can we take a moment here and sing a little song? Ready?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JESUS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Okay now, can someone turn Fox News on? Hannity is coming on.

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I ruined Christmas by coming out to my parents as straight.

Ha, enjoy being forced to visit your father every other weekend even when you're in your 30's.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Heh heh, do you like the sweaters I got you? Do you see what they say?

LET'S GO BRANDON!

Just a little in-joke, you see. I also made a little donation in your name to President Trump's re-election campaign, that makes up for all that money you donated to abortions or BLM, Inc!

No, you don't want to wear those sweaters, they are EXTREMELY flammable and I got light-headed when I put mine on for some reason. Probably that chemical smell.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Wow, kinda crazy that if you hadn't had that miscarriage your baby would be born like, this week. That's gotta be devastating, but hey, bright side is that you can have eggnog.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
*puts playlist of Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer, Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime, All I Want for Christmas Is You, and Dominic the Donkey on loop*

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

YeahTubaMike posted:

*puts playlist of Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer, Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime, All I Want for Christmas Is You, and Dominic the Donkey on loop*

Oh hello, every local radio affiliate.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Refuses to burn a little black baby on the molochian altar to Jesus Christ and his prophet Donald Trump.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

I'm wearing a zwarte piet sweater and trying to explain to everyone he is a positive figure while they try to change the subject. I bring it back up a couple more times that night. I eventually drunkenly fall into the fire.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
*Shows up drunk screaming about Aliens.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

For your gifts this year I've written a poem for each of you.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

I hope you don't mind, but your Aunt and I brought the newest member of our family along! His name is Tom, he's 45, and we're now part of a throuple. Kids, do you know what that means? It means that Tom and I like to masturbate while your Aunt Linda hits us with a cat o' nine tails.

What's a cat o' nine tails? Hey, Linda, open up your suitcase!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A Fancy Hat posted:

I hope you don't mind, but your Aunt and I brought the newest member of our family along! His name is Tom, he's 45, and we're now part of a throuple. Kids, do you know what that means? It means that Tom and I like to masturbate while your Aunt Linda hits us with a cat o' nine tails.

What's a cat o' nine tails? Hey, Linda, open up your suitcase!

*Senile Grandma starts clapping*

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Sorry kids, no communist revolution this year

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

*watches The Polar Express for the 3rd time in 24 hours*

"No, we can't watch a different movie, you weren't paying attention before so you don't understand the significance of this ending. Let's watch it again. This time, pay attention."

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

"Hi mom and dad, I'm poly and I invited my other partners. All 5 of them will be in a few hours."

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Full Metal Jackass posted:

For your gifts this year I've written a poem for each of you.

Have you ever had someone write a (good) poem for you? It feels really good. I would actually totally appreciate that.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

I know we said "no presents" this year, but I had a really good year at the dealership and wanted to share the wealth a little bit. So go ahead, open up your presents!

What is it? It's a plunger shaped like a shotgun, of course! And check this out, when you press this button it makes a gun noise! The next time I come visit you better have this in your bathroom or else I'll make a bunch of passive aggressive comments.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
*Has a few warming glassed of mulled wine before going to cut down Christmas tree with one handed mini chainsaw*

*After 9 hours, the surgeons save some of the leg*

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

"Hey sweetie! I got us NEW CARS! Just like those commercials!!! What? How are we paying for them? Well..."

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Every chud in my family gets a vaccine needle in their stocking this year

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Who the gently caress is "zwarte piet", I just wanted to look like a black guy this christmas. You got a problem with that?!

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
*shows up*

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
In this household we don't say the "merry C-word". It's either "happy holidays" or get the gently caress out.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Anyway what is the deal with airline food?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
nothing particular, we just decided that it would be interesting to have airline food this christmas

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Well, you may notice that I'm alone this year. Haha, it's fine. No, really, it's fine! Your Aunt Susie and I were just not a good fit, you know how it goes. We kind of grew apart as time went on and decided together that it was best to separate. But I mean, who knows! Maybe we'll get back together, time will tell!

*after 3 drinks*

20 years of marriage, Jesus Christ. I'm 43, holy gently caress I'm old. All down the toilet because I said ONE thing, one stupid little thing. Oh my God I'm so dumb, I'm such an idiot. Do you... can somebody call her? Please, somebody call her and let her know how sad I am right now. But pretend I didn't ask you to do it. Please. Somebody. Oh God.

*after 3 more drinks*

You know what? gently caress her. She doesn't.... I'm a great guy. A great catch. I'm in good shape, I got a.... I'm employed. I have a house that I'll pay off in less than 30 years. I got a lot... I'm great. I'm ready to get back on that horse. Hey! Hey Eric, is that girl who answers phones at your office available? No... no, the one.... the redhead. She was there that one time I came by. You know! I always liked redheads and Susie REFUSED to wear that wig, gently caress... you know.... she's... she always did that. It was always about her, not me! So forget it. Get me... get me that redhead's number, I'm gonna call.... I'm calling her right now.

*after 3 more drinks*

Somebody PLEASE let Susie know I miss her, oh God my heart hurts so much. I'm gonna go lay down in your bed, okay? Just... wake me up if she comes by. Please don't let her leave without talking to me. For Christ's sake don't gently caress this up for me!

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

MEIN RAVEN posted:

"Hi mom and dad, I'm poly and I invited my other partners. All 5 of them will be in a few hours."

Dad: *blank stare*
Mom: George, don't...
Dad: *takes a sip of his 5th Tom Collins*
Mom: George, I swear to god. Don't say it.
Dad: *left eye twitches*
Mom: Honey why don't we go into the liv..
Dad: HI POLY I'M DAD!!!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Lazyfire posted:

Wow, kinda crazy that if you hadn't had that miscarriage your baby would be born like, this week. That's gotta be devastating, but hey, bright side is that you can have eggnog.

Not nearly enough passive aggressive judgment. Needs to be more like “if only you had been a little more careful and hadn’t had that miscarriage…”

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lazyfire posted:

oh, that's low!

You know she's allergic to eggs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
*gets so drunk and riled up during the airing of the grievances that he tries to beat everyone to death with the festivus pole*