Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Sadly, Amber fails to realize the cops are the most vicious gangs around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Hearing Nathan Lane introduce Metallica on SNL was a rare bright spot in a pretty awful week last week, so thank you Travis for coming up with that bit :unsmith:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Bip Roberts posted:

Sorry, my mistake, he was playing fun police on the campaign.

Amber does this almost every episode. She will then make up for it later, but it can be really annoying when she plays contrarian with a certain regularity.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Shinjobi posted:

Travis reveals another new game to start this week's show.

It's no Work of Fart, but it's still pretty good. Justin and Griff had fun with it.

Is it truly a Travis Bit™ if his brothers were enjoying it? :colbert:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I don’t now why but Justin dropping the nasty stuffing photo into the wrong window made me cry laughing

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

change my name posted:

I don’t now why but Justin dropping the nasty stuffing photo into the wrong window made me cry laughing

Yeah that whole munch squad hosed me up in a great way

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/JustinMcElroy/status/1463253230222204935

Finally, vindication

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Munch squad continuing to be one of the highlights of the podcast, holy poo poo.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
That bad? 😰

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

goblin week posted:

That bad? 😰

Nah, this one was pretty good

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

krystal suggesting to it's customers that they turn their small burgers into a thanksgiving stuffing is maybe the first true food crime munch squad has had in a good while

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

white castle stuffing is not a new concept

https://www.freep.com/story/entertainment/dining/2021/11/21/white-castle-slider-stuffing-celebrates-30-years-adds-spicy-kick/8644020002/

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

lots of bad things are old

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Most old things are bad, so that stands to reason

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Happy thanksgiving, idiots

https://www.themcelroy.family/2021/11/25/22801123/til-death-do-us-blart-2021

Zutaten
May 8, 2007

What the shit.

For those about to Blart, we salute you.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
Congratulations to Travis for the very good vanilla sky reference in this year's death blart

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
MBMBAM, TAZ, and DeathBlart are loving phenomenal this week.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Clint is an agent of murder, my god

Edit: end of TAZ episode has me in tears, lmao. Clint made the magic happen.

Shinjobi fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Nov 26, 2021

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Deathblart is extremely good this year, I love Justin’s idea of watching it with the French dub

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
They're at the point in watching Blart that most Worst Idea Of All Time projects hit around episode seven or eight; there's no more discussion to be had about the movie Paul Blart Mall Cop 2, because collectively they've already talked about it for seven goddamn hours. The only thing left is to gamify watching it, so that's what they're doing.

Lord Bob
Jun 1, 2000
The concept of a Paul Blart 3 set during the capitol insurrection is incredible and i wish we lived in a world where it could possibly get made. it could go so badly wrong and i'd want it to

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I need resolution of the Shadow Man storyline.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I still want the Paul Blart sequel to be Paul Blart: Time Cop where he ends up guarding a time machine which he accidentally has to use, and it is revealed that he himself is the shadow man who was running his life

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Lord Bob posted:

The concept of a Paul Blart 3 set during the capitol insurrection is incredible and i wish we lived in a world where it could possibly get made. it could go so badly wrong and i'd want it to

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I need resolution of the Shadow Man storyline.

Shadow Man has been Q this whole time.

e: the whole of the United States had to suffer for the Shadow Man to finally damage Paul Blart.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I still want the Paul Blart sequel to be Paul Blart: Time Cop where he ends up guarding a time machine which he accidentally has to use, and it is revealed that he himself is the shadow man who was running his life

I thought about this for a moment; the concept of Paul going back in time to stop a time criminal from causing him problems only to realize that those actions were necessary for the timeline to proceed as destined, so now he has to go back in time and make himself pass out during the police officer training, run his mom over with a milk truck, etc. However that made me think: what actually would have happened if Paul Blart never existed?

The answer is: A mall would have had a security breach one Black Friday that cuased a bunch of people to have their identity stolen, and some thieves would have stolen some art. No big deal at all in the grand scheme of things. The only reason the Blart movies have such high-stakes and life-or-death situations is because of loving Paul Blart putting himself and the people he loves in danger.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

SpacePig posted:

Shadow Man has been Q this whole time.

e: the whole of the United States had to suffer for the Shadow Man to finally damage Paul Blart.

:hai:

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

The one guy naming the other guy's son as his replacement for the podcast was pretty funny.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

You're all wrong, this is Paul Blart 3:

https://twitter.com/Worthikids/stat...ingawful.com%2F

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
Paul Blart: Timecop accidentally sits on the controls of his time machine and returns to ancient Egypt, where he is cursed by the Mummy.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

To destroy the evil league of super thieves, Paul Blart needs to recruit a team of experts with differing, but complementary, skills: An MMA champion, a king of queens, a hitch…

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

And the plot they end up foiling is the kidnapping of comedian Kevin James

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Last Action Hero 2: Paul Blart 3: Driving Mr. James

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

flavor.flv posted:

And the plot they end up foiling is the kidnapping of comedian Kevin James

it’s Trading Places but also a Blart (toe-to-tip)

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Brian Dracula Gilbert is live playing Castlevania

https://twitch.tv/briandavidgilbert

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Most shocking part of this year's Death Blart is the revelation that Justin's kids had a period where they would watch CATS 2019 every day. That can't be healthy for a developing brain!

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

C-Euro posted:

Most shocking part of this year's Death Blart is the revelation that Justin's kids had a period where they would watch CATS 2019 every day. That can't be healthy for a developing brain!

that sounds like serious “developing Travis” behavior, NGL

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

ive been relistening to episodes and golly there's a lot more episodes than the last time I did this and something that never ceases to annoy me is when justin says boll (as in boll and branch) isn't a thing and that it's a bad name because of that.

i was gonna say also when they refer to people having a thorax but i guess that's actually correct just not used as much in favor of chest. i just know it from it being used for insects. Boll is definitely a thing though!!

Sankis fucked around with this message at 09:55 on Nov 29, 2021

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Sankis posted:

ive been relistening to episodes and golly there's a lot more episodes than the last time I did this and something that never ceases to annoy me is when justin says boll (as in boll and branch) isn't a thing and that it's a bad name because of that.

the boll is the... uh, cottony part of the cotton plant. boll weevils are called that because that's what they eat.

a tree bole is a trunk, but I always confuse it with the word gall, maybe because of boll weevils

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Uwe Boll & Branch