Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Please don't dare the wrestling gods. One time John Cena fought in the ECW arena.

Ok actually that ruled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
Yo! We did some good poo poo!
https://twitter.com/BTSheetsPod/status/1463738056247324680
https://twitter.com/BTSheetsPod/status/1465183744155951106

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I can’t believe i’m saying it but Cardona could be great in AEW now that he has this fed shill indie gimmick, it owns and it’s the only thing he’s done I like but I like it a lot

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Bryan & Dave are doing a Cyber Monday 3.99 for a month sale if you missed Black Friday's.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

magiccarpet posted:

Please don't dare the wrestling gods. One time John Cena fought in the ECW arena.

Ok actually that ruled.

That’s my point tho. You get into the realms of false advertising The Miz of all people.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

coconono posted:

That’s my point tho. You get into the realms of false advertising The Miz of all people.

No you don't.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
whats the complete opposite of false advertising where you say the miz is gonna show up and people don't believe you but just in case they don't bother watching or showing up

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Arbite posted:

Bryan & Dave are doing a Cyber Monday 3.99 for a month sale if you missed Black Friday's.

Thanks! I did miss that since, despite Dave, Bryan, and myself all living on the west coast, the deal expired at midnight eastern time.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

whats the complete opposite of false advertising where you say the miz is gonna show up and people don't believe you but just in case they don't bother watching or showing up

It’s the wrestling version of those old Facebook posts about someone helping a vaguely foreign looking guy and being told to avoid *local venue* on *nearby date* in return.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

History Comes Inside! posted:

It’s the wrestling version of those old Facebook posts about someone helping a vaguely foreign looking guy and being told to avoid *local venue* on *nearby date* in return.

I helped a strange man from Connecticut and while it was hard to understand his thick accent he told me to avoid the UBS Arena on Long Island tonight, a massive disaster would strike at 8.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

I helped a strange man from Connecticut and while it was hard to understand his thick accent he told me to avoid the UBS Arena on Long Island tonight, a massive disaster would strike at 8.

lmao

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MassRafTer posted:

No you don't.

Never underestimate the level of stupidity in play.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Going through the monthly B&V recaps from 2005-10 on archive.org and while Granny is awesome in general her preferences for political candidates were uh ... kinda predictable but still: yikes. IMO Bryan did well to bite his tongue during the record.

For those who are curious and/or want to play a game, guess the following (note: ep was from April of 2008):

Easy:

1) Her preferred 2008 primary candidate was a member of the Republican Party

Medium:

2) Regarding hypothetical President John McCain she believed his time spent as a PoW made him wholly deserving of the position

3) Regarding hypothetical President Hillary Clinton she believed a woman should not become President

4) Regarding hypothetical President Barack Obama she believed he could give good speeches but she wouldn't vote for him, nothing personal. Okay, +1 for Granny.

Hard:

5) Her preferred primary candidate in 2008 was named Mike Huckabee

6) Come November, she would probably end up voting for Mister Ralph Nader

7) She proudly stated that she had a button emblazoned with the name of 1990s Presidential candidate Mister Ross Perot

8) Her favorite President of all-time was Mister Harry S. Truman

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

cool

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i welcome any data that supports my anti-granny position

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

if granny wasn't already cancelled when she called Charlotte "homely" this will surely do her in

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Super No Vacancy posted:

i welcome any data that supports my anti-granny position

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

kalensc posted:

Going through the monthly B&V recaps from 2005-10 on archive.org and while Granny is awesome in general her preferences for political candidates were uh ... kinda predictable but still: yikes. IMO Bryan did well to bite his tongue during the record.

For those who are curious and/or want to play a game, guess the following (note: ep was from April of 2008):

Easy:

1) Her preferred 2008 primary candidate was a member of the Republican Party

Medium:

2) Regarding hypothetical President John McCain she believed his time spent as a PoW made him wholly deserving of the position

3) Regarding hypothetical President Hillary Clinton she believed a woman should not become President

4) Regarding hypothetical President Barack Obama she believed he could give good speeches but she wouldn't vote for him, nothing personal. Okay, +1 for Granny.

Hard:

5) Her preferred primary candidate in 2008 was named Mike Huckabee

6) Come November, she would probably end up voting for Mister Ralph Nader

7) She proudly stated that she had a button emblazoned with the name of 1990s Presidential candidate Mister Ross Perot

8) Her favorite President of all-time was Mister Harry S. Truman

this forum is amazing

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
internet internet lama sabacthani
Granny has the consistency that basically defines the average American voter. Normie as hell

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

You know who the real Turkey is?

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Arbite posted:

WARNING: I AM POSTING SOMETHING I TWEETED

https://twitter.com/omsForPeace/status/1465417203080216585

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The underturker

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Granny would vote for Joel Osteen to be president, she cannot be trusted

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

WOL today, Bryan set a $1000 charity goal to host WOL in a whale costume.

Bryan: I may have got a little cocky on this whale costume.
Mike: Oh really?
Bryan: So anyway
*sound of Mike dying*

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I appreciated him saying he wanted to wear it during a raw review day so that he can maximize the opportunity of him ranting about something that sucks in a costume

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Bryan’s the best worker in the business

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Orange Carlisle posted:

I appreciated him saying he wanted to wear it during a raw review day so that he can maximize the opportunity of him ranting about something that sucks in a costume

He 100% should. It's a better carrot to dangle for the YouTube subs than doing it for free on Twitch. Basically,

jesus WEP posted:

Bryan’s the best worker in the business

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
Has anyone ever asked Bryan why they don't do a more substantial Black Friday promotion?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

davidbix posted:

Has anyone ever asked Bryan why they don't do a more substantial Black Friday promotion?

It'd be nice.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

they don’t know the password to change the deals

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

f4w being funded by the same rich furries who employ 80% of twitter artists makes a lot of sense in retrospect

between that and Richard Cranium, some good stuff to start the week

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

davidbix posted:

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1465884711457153027

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1465886354760294401

BRYAN NO GOOD WITH NUMBER :eng99:

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

If they were called worked and shoot shapes he'd get it.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
As somebody who is absolute garbage at maths I sympathise with Bryan

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The virgin worked oval vs. the chad shoot cube

Mistaken For Bacon
Apr 26, 2003

No, the cube is a work, because you see it's a 2d representation of a 3d object

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I am not surprised John Cena was one of the better wrestling draws of the year. Please New Japan give him all the money to do Wrestle Kingdom 2023 vs Tanahashi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Bryan needs to learn this game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evthRoKoE1o

I Googled this without remembering the video title. "What shape is this girl" pulled up a bunch of women's body type videos. So I try "what shape is this boy" and got a bunch of random songs. loving gross