Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Excelzior posted:

Daou, his eyes uncovered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
by the way can I tell you how to cheat at a coin toss. even before the state things there's a smooth side which is usually the face. but with older coins it's easy as hell. anyway you make someone call it in the air, rub your finger over it and decide whether or not to open your hand or flip it. hth

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Excelzior posted:

Daou, his eyes uncovered

chairman daou ascending from the pyre of verrit has been funny

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
https://twitter.com/CobraKeiser/status/1464222587781890049?s=20

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Haven't seen that before, but sending a text to someone who hasn't responded to you in weeks saying you're breaking up with them is insanely elizabeth warren poo poo.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

30.5 Days posted:

Haven't seen that before, but sending a text to someone who hasn't responded to you in weeks saying you're breaking up with them is insanely elizabeth warren poo poo.

lolmao

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
SNL Obama blackface.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Gorka's 6-cylinder Mustang with the license plate "ARTWAR"

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Spergin Morlock posted:

4 cylinder. he got the lamest mustang on the lot

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Best Friends posted:

4 cylinder. he got the lamest mustang on the lot

ah that's right. I remembered it was the most basic version and forgot that the 4-cylinder versions even exist

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Spergin Morlock posted:

https://twitter.com/Bilsko/status/925454462239543298

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Excelzior posted:

beto, when the calves cramped

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

abrams, denied the job

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

RandolphCarter posted:

abrams, denied the job

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/TerribleMaps/status/1294743117124505601

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Gadaffi was right.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
yeah seems like a good idea to me gently caress the swiss and their subpar tennis shoes

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

moist turtleneck posted:

yeah seems like a good idea to me gently caress the swiss and their subpar tennis shoes

k

Q-sixtysix
Jun 4, 2005

we should actually expand Switzerland to cover all of France, Germany and Italy

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Q-sixtysix posted:

Thank you for inspiring my next EU4 game

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Switzerlands

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

wow Austria really gets hosed in this one

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
They've had it coming for a long time

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
When I saw Land of the Dead I thought the part where Dennis Hopper was taking his duffel bags full of cash with him as he tried to escape the zombies was a bit too cartoonish.

Now there’s a global pandemic and mainstream US media spend like half their time reporting on shoplifting. Almost 800 thousand dead and the top story is about loss prevention at Best Buy.

Apologies to Romero. He didn’t get nearly ridiculous enough.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
https://twitter.com/TethysNoodler/status/1465125805269389317?t=r47UL2AT_iPuW13Fc8tEMw&s=19

Remember when Google loudly boasted that they were going to build a huge fleet of blimps to provide free wifi for developing nations across the globe, then suddenly decided it would cost too much and quietly cancelled the project?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

zegermans posted:

wow Austria really gets hosed in this one

Good

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Buttchocks posted:

https://twitter.com/TethysNoodler/status/1465125805269389317?t=r47UL2AT_iPuW13Fc8tEMw&s=19

Remember when Google loudly boasted that they were going to build a huge fleet of blimps to provide free wifi for developing nations across the globe, then suddenly decided it would cost too much and quietly cancelled the project?

wow, Google suddenly cancelling a project with no warning? so out of character!

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1373427740997787648

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Buttchocks posted:

they did try for basically a decade, which is a long time for them

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
David Cameron detoxified the Tory party using the slogan "Hug a hoodie" and promised theirs would be the "Greenest government ever" and that the NHS was "safe in their hands".

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
he hosed that pig good

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Prurient Squid posted:

David Cameron detoxified the Tory party using the slogan "Hug a hoodie" and promised theirs would be the "Greenest government ever" and that the NHS was "safe in their hands".

I had one of those 'we can't go on like this' billboards with his big wet face opposite where I lived. It lasted approx 2 days before the text got sprayed over and replaced with a big speech bubble saying 'IM A oval office'

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Buttchocks posted:

I worked on a project for Aurora Flight Sciences that started out as Facebook wanting unmanned aircraft systems to fly indefinitely above India and provide free internet to citizens below but Facebook would monitor and control the content on said internet so India told them to gently caress off. It's probably now going to pivot into military applications because that's what gets funding!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
the President’s scumbag personal attorney only have 2 other clients total, one of whom was Sean Hannity

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Bust Rodd posted:

the President’s scumbag personal attorney only have 2 other clients total, one of whom was Sean Hannity

I remember when that was the huge unprecedented bust that meant that Trump was going to get kicked out and then nothing came of it except some choice tweets and pics

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Bust Rodd posted:

Koalas March posted:

Comedy option: Hannity.

here is KM calling it before Cohen said so lmao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Q-sixtysix posted:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Just rename switzerland to israel, and move all the israelis there. You'd kill a dozen birds with 1 stone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlueLink_(company)