Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

7 months into my MX Master 3, and I'm seeing the first signs of switch degradation. No double clicks, but it will occasionally forget that I'm holding down a mouse button, or worse, do the "let go and reapply the click" thing when I'm holding the button down steady. It took 18 months for my MX2 to start doing this, and a few more months for me to get sick of it. I figure if I have to replace my mouse every couple years, then fine, but I'm really not thrilled by having to replace a mouse less than a year in. Especially since these are pretty pricey. You should not have to worry about this poo poo on a $90 mouse. 7 months to switch failure is just pathetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Artelier posted:

How long does this double clicking take before kicking in generally? Are there any signs that it's coming beyond the occasional failure or can it happen suddenly? I am four and a half years into my Logitech G703 and it's good so far...

I guess what I'm asking is, will the signs of double clicking come in gradually, or should I have a spare/replacement mouse ready in case it suddenly happens?

Yeah, it starts gradually. Most often in my experience the first sign is actually not holding a click-and-drag action. Generally I'm drag-selecting some stuff and the box winks out while I'm still holding the button. (However, I don't have one of the latest-gen logis which seem much more prone to double-click. Or maybe it's something idiosyncratic about how I click.)

The failure doesn't instantly ruin the mouse at all, it's merely irritating at first.

Here's my guide to cleaning the switch contacts if you don't want to spend money.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Artelier posted:

How long does this double clicking take before kicking in generally? Are there any signs that it's coming beyond the occasional failure or can it happen suddenly? I am four and a half years into my Logitech G703 and it's good so far...

I guess what I'm asking is, will the signs of double clicking come in gradually, or should I have a spare/replacement mouse ready in case it suddenly happens?
The first sign when it happens after a long time of not happening will usually be when you're dragging the mouse with the button held down. It will deselect+reselect or do weird things mid drag like suddenly double click. Especially true if you do very light hold downs of the switch (ergonomically correct/less strain).

The first sign on newer switches that are just junk is 1/10 or 1/100 times it will double click when you single click. Especially if you do the lightest click possible. Sometimes lightest click possible with an extremely slow & smooth release can help trigger it too.

Other signs include left click not happening at all every now and then. This is easiest to notice while using a web browser. You'll think you didn't click things but you did. This is usually due to dust and something like contact cleaner or canned air will usually fix it unless a hair got in somehow (hairs are a larger problem for mech kb switches, never had one get into a mouse)

Khorne fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Nov 28, 2021

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Thanks for the info! My mouse doesn't exhibit any of those so I should be good for a while and don't need a spare, I can just window shop these sales and convince myself not to buy any...

Artelier fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Nov 28, 2021

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
So I managed to put a bald spot on my Func F-Series 10M. I really liked it since it was on the smaller side and quite slick. I switched back to an older, rougher Func pad in the interim, but I could use a replacement. I picked up a Steelseries QCK Medium hard surrface pad, but it's too big for the space and it way too rough.

My ideal is a slick, 10x8-ish pad. Any picks or recommendations?

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Echophonic posted:

So I managed to put a bald spot on my Func F-Series 10M. I really liked it since it was on the smaller side and quite slick. I switched back to an older, rougher Func pad in the interim, but I could use a replacement. I picked up a Steelseries QCK Medium hard surrface pad, but it's too big for the space and it way too rough.

The smallest size pads tend to be around 12"-14" these days. I also love hard & smooth mousepads, but it's a tough position to be in because the world has moved to cloth/hybrid pads and most hard pads are trash. The upside is there are a lot of decent cloth & hybrid cloth surfaces now. It's not all mud pads & qcks that have to be cleaned every 12 hours and replaced every few months.

The last plastic pad I used was the glorious helios (now air). It wore out on a scale of weeks rather than months & it had too little friction. It also came with a bent corner but the glorious people refunded me $8 which was cool of them.

Skypad 2.0 (& probably 3.0 when it gets here) are the only hard pads I've liked since the original func plastic pads & icemat's glass pads. They're smooth to the touch, have just enough friction, are consistent and don't wear out even after years of abuse, and they don't eat ptfe feet. But at 14"x10" for the no longer in production small version and ~20"x16" for the XL, it's not a size you're looking for. Glass also has two drawbacks: (1) you need to wipe it quick with your hand or a cloth before each use & (2) it's loud if you aren't using closed headphones. I suppose there's a (3), if you use >60cm/360 and aim with your arm it's a bad surface because it's not low friction for planted forearms, but I can't imagine that's true while asking for a 10x8 pad. oh yeah, #4 is price, the out of production 2.0 smaller size is $80 and the full size are ~$90-$100.

Check out the mousepad spreadsheet. Ignore everything in the slow/very slow categories. Rule out anything rough, too, there are rough pads in every category.

I'd recommend venturing into hybrid (updated fnatic dash) or cloth territory (puretrak talent) -- both ~12x10 at small sizes I think. You might find something you like there even though it's not exactly what you asked for. I'd avoid coated pads because their durability & consistency are trash.

Artisan is always an option if you can find them in stock & don't mind the price. Smooth mouse movement but not super-super smooth to the touch (not rough tho). They also make the size you're looking for. I've been dying to get an XL soft Hien & Hayate Otsu but I always miss restocks.

edit: The Odin Infinity might be a good pickup coming from a hard pad. It's a Hien clone that's a bit smoother to the touch. And $15 on black friday sale. It's large though.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Nov 29, 2021

demostars
Apr 8, 2020

Echophonic posted:

Umm, maybe a small Artisan Hien? I'm pretty sure they're the only company making decent mousepads at that size anymore since Japan is about the only market that hasn't followed the whole "deskpad"-sized trend every other market prefers. It's not too bad of a mark-up to get one off Amazon either, the MSRP is roughly $20 in Japan but you can get one with Prime shipping for $40: https://www.amazon.com/Ninja-hien-Soft-Small-Black/dp/B07F5YC26P. If you managed to make the Func last that long, which I'm pretty sure is the exact same as the "Fnatic Boost" mousepad I got after they bought Func out that lasted me all of 6 months, then the Hien should basically last you a lifetime I'd imagine.

E: Khorne's post is good too, I'd like to add a couple things about it though. Addice still has a little bit of stock of the discontinued small Skypad if you want it, and PureTrak is actually giving out a free deskpad-sized Talent with any purchase for Black Friday right now. It even works with these $2 mouseskates, so you can get it for roughly $11 shipped or as an extra with a smaller version if you'd rather just buy two mousepads.

demostars fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Nov 28, 2021

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I got an aerox 3 wireless (since it was on sale) to replace my non-wireless aerox 3 since I decided I actually DO hate cables at this point in my life.

aerox 3 is great, imo.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

So my G502 Lightspeed has a the switch problem on the back button, of all buttons. It double clicks about 3/4 of the time, and the other 1/4 it normal clicks. I didn't expect this to be as annoying as it is, but since I'm often going through tons of nested folders for work, it's actually proven to be incredibly annoying. I believe I'm just outside of warranty (e: checked, by 7 days lmao), and given I live in a city in SEA where warranty void if removed stickers are totally legal, the warranty companies Logitech and other big companies outsource to will absolutely deny you warranty without original receipt which I've probably lost, and the idea of post-sale customer support is a wholly alien concept, I doubt they're going to be kind to me.

So I'm now looking at the copy paste job from Razer, the Basilisk Ultimate. I love the shape and weight of the 502. Does anybody know if the optical switches on the Basilisk Ultimate are just for M1/M2, or are they for every button? Also, is the dock in any way worth it, or am I better off saving 20 bucks and just getting the mouse and charging the old fashioned way?

Thanks.

Shrimp or Shrimps fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Nov 29, 2021

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I'll take a swing at the Artisan one, sounds up my alley. I run a pretty high mouse speed on my G602 and move my wrist for basically everything. Guess it's just a habit from always having a narrow desk. Thanks!

Just replaced my feet and I actually kind of like the QCK more now, it's pretty smooth. I guess my feet were more worn that I thought and were causing drag. What's the frequency for replacing these teflon feet? Because my feet definitely scratched up the new QCK. from a few hours use.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Nov 29, 2021

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Khorne posted:

Artisan is always an option if you can find them in stock & don't mind the price.

At normal prices, I give a big thumbs-up for Artisan even though I'm a giant fuckin' cheapskate. They hold up really well. I'm ok with a $40 mousepad when it lasts 4 years. (Or at least the versions I have do, supposedly the super-slick one that has tiny glass beads in the surface is bad because the glass falls out of the resin with wear.)

But, um, not now. The shipping costs from japan are insane.

demostars posted:

Umm, maybe a small Artisan Hien? ... you can get one with Prime shipping for $40: https://www.amazon.com/Ninja-hien-Soft-Small-Black/dp/B07F5YC26P

Note that that one is a soft (the hardness on artisan pads is about the foam rubber), which may be a kinda slow pad depending on hand grip & how much weight you put on the mouse. Definitely a change from a hard pad.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

demostars posted:

Umm, maybe a small Artisan Hien? I'm pretty sure they're the only company making decent mousepads at that size anymore since Japan is about the only market that hasn't followed the whole "deskpad"-sized trend every other market prefers. It's not too bad of a mark-up to get one off Amazon either, the MSRP is roughly $20 in Japan but you can get one with Prime shipping for $40: https://www.amazon.com/Ninja-hien-Soft-Small-Black/dp/B07F5YC26P. If you managed to make the Func last that long, which I'm pretty sure is the exact same as the "Fnatic Boost" mousepad I got after they bought Func out that lasted me all of 6 months, then the Hien should basically last you a lifetime I'd imagine.

I just checked, and yeah, I'd been using that Func since 2015. Not bad at all for 9 dollars for now nice it was. The 1030 I got forever ago still holds up, I just wanted a thinner pad and it has that aluminum base.

tildes
Nov 16, 2018

Pegnose Pete posted:

I was gonna post that my G703 has stopped registering like 1/5 left clicks, but seems like everyone comes here to post this sort of thing.
I got this as a replacement for another dead Logitech mouse. Feel bad replacing it but I could keep this for a couch mouse I guess.

I’m thinking of getting a Glorious Model O, or maybe a Roccat Kone Pro (both wired).
Or should I just accept these are a disposable item and buy a 30$ mouse every two years when the switches start to fail? Sounds great for the environment but I have a toddler and really no time to DIY this.

I had good luck with a dm s1 pro and a nixeus revel, both around $30 with the same shape as the model o/sensei. Both still going strong like 4+ yrs in, one at work and one at home. Recently upgraded to a model o and it seems good, but no idea how long it’ll last.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

MarcusSA posted:

So if anyone cares this actually works really well! My only complaint is that I wish the hole for the index finger was a little larger but besides that it works great.

I can have my laptop on my lap and my right and by my side or any other comfortable position.

It definitely feels natural.

Thanks for this, I've been looking for a decent mouse for couch/bed surfing and couldn't figure out what I'm looking for. Luckily I have tiny baby hands so the small hole shouldn't be a problem for me.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

i was enjoying the endgame xm1r but six months after getting it the scroll wheel is all hosed up, it jumps upwards while scrolling down :argh:

why is it so hard to make a mouse that isn't a complete piece of poo poo

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
It's more profitable overall for the manufacturer for the mice to wonk out as close to warranty expiration as possible.

Volguus
Mar 3, 2009
Logitech sent me 2 mice (502 SE Hero) as replacement for the one that exhibited the double-click issue. They did want me to make a video of me holding the mouse and clicking and showing both the mouse and the screen, it was quite a challenge. So far the new mouse has been going strong, it's been a bit more than a year (got it last November). The other mouse is now used by my son on his computer, he hasn't reported any issues yet either.

Volguus fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Nov 29, 2021

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Volguus posted:

They did want me to make a video of me holding the mouse and clicking and showing both the mouse and the screen, it was quite a challenge.

Jfc. Make good poo poo you stupid company. Is that goon that works for them still around/employed by them? Tell them to gently caress off.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

codo27 posted:

Jfc. Make good poo poo you stupid company. Is that goon that works for them still around/employed by them? Tell them to gently caress off.

He hasn't posted ITT in 2 years and was always helpful for goons before that. So how about not abusing a person who isn't responsible for the problem?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

So my G502 Lightspeed has a the switch problem on the back button, of all buttons. It double clicks about 3/4 of the time, and the other 1/4 it normal clicks. I didn't expect this to be as annoying as it is, but since I'm often going through tons of nested folders for work, it's actually proven to be incredibly annoying. I believe I'm just outside of warranty (e: checked, by 7 days lmao), and given I live in a city in SEA where warranty void if removed stickers are totally legal, the warranty companies Logitech and other big companies outsource to will absolutely deny you warranty without original receipt which I've probably lost, and the idea of post-sale customer support is a wholly alien concept, I doubt they're going to be kind to me.

So I'm now looking at the copy paste job from Razer, the Basilisk Ultimate. I love the shape and weight of the 502. Does anybody know if the optical switches on the Basilisk Ultimate are just for M1/M2, or are they for every button? Also, is the dock in any way worth it, or am I better off saving 20 bucks and just getting the mouse and charging the old fashioned way?

Thanks.

Pretty sure the optical switches are just for the main buttons. If you can spare the extra 20 bux, I'd get the bundle with the charging dock. It's nice to be able to just throw it on there at the end of the day / once in a while and never have to worry about the charge getting low.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

codo27 posted:

Let's not assume every employee is part of an evil hivemind. Dude was legitimately helpful and kind to people ITT.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
I was gonna say, Goo always responded to feedback and frequently went out of his way for this community. Directing ire at him is a dick move.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Pretty sure the optical switches are just for the main buttons. If you can spare the extra 20 bux, I'd get the bundle with the charging dock. It's nice to be able to just throw it on there at the end of the day / once in a while and never have to worry about the charge getting low.

Maybe the Naga Pro doesn't use all opticals, AFAIK all the other Razer optical switch mice are optical across the board.

Agreed on the dock. I didn't get it and I don't really miss it but if I were doing it again I'd probably get it. Then again, it's another Razer RGB that you probably can't disable properly, but given that it doesn't have feet hat I don't want to replace I'd probably just pull it apart and crush the LEDs.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Sweet, thanks. Just going to get one and hope they are all optical. Maybe I'll spring for the dock, not sure yet. I'm not all that chuffed at the idea of having another thing on my desk.

Pretty peeved that the back button of all buttons is the one to fail on my 502, and everything else still working fine.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

The Razer dock is like $50 to buy separately so definitely get the bundle if you think you might want it

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Ynglaur posted:

Let's not assume every employee is part of an evil hivemind. Dude was legitimately helpful and kind to people ITT.

I meant to tell HIM to tell logi to gently caress off directly

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

codo27 posted:

It was really hard to parse.

Also not really their responsibility.

As a customer you or I should (lol) have a voice they'd want to hear from.

Here's me saying I'll probably buy a Razer or some other brand I usually think of as "gamer" next time.

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

I'm all in with two wireless G502s now. If the switches have problems I will replace them; I'm mostly happy that the wireless works well and it's almost identical to the wired version I've been using for 5-6 years.

LordAdakos
Sep 1, 2009
I still use a g600 because there are enough buttons.

Recently picked up an evga x15 and it's nice. It's got the equivalent of a g shift key, the button placement isn't horrible, and the clicks feel good.

I miss the grid of the g600 but it's growing on me.

If you are looking for a mouse with lots of buttons, I like the evga x 15 and have no complaints so far.

Plus optical switches and right now a 30 usd price tag.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

codo27 posted:

It didn't read that way, but that's fair. Text doesn't convey tone easily, so I can imagine that reading differently in your head as you wrote it.

In mouse news I ended up getting a Viper Ultimate. I miss the extra buttons, but the flatter profile is so much more comfortable, and it really is noticeably lighter than my G604. I figured out how to make the RGB go off, but it turns back on if I lock Windows.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

LordAdakos posted:

I still use a g600 because there are enough buttons.

Recently picked up an evga x15 and it's nice. It's got the equivalent of a g shift key, the button placement isn't horrible, and the clicks feel good.

I miss the grid of the g600 but it's growing on me.

If you are looking for a mouse with lots of buttons, I like the evga x 15 and have no complaints so far.

Plus optical switches and right now a 30 usd price tag.

Good to read more x15 thoughts. Reviews seem to be scarce online.

I'm glad that another company has decided to copy the 3rd mouse button / g shift key. I hope EVGA releases a wireless version sometime in the future because that would definitely great.

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
I bought a G Pro X Lightspeed on Black Friday and this thing is hitting all the right notes for me. Very light, comfortable, wireless but still retaining the wired performance...

Anyone else using one?

The Electronaut
May 10, 2009

K8.0 posted:

Maybe the Naga Pro doesn't use all opticals, AFAIK all the other Razer optical switch mice are optical across the board.

Agreed on the dock. I didn't get it and I don't really miss it but if I were doing it again I'd probably get it. Then again, it's another Razer RGB that you probably can't disable properly, but given that it doesn't have feet hat I don't want to replace I'd probably just pull it apart and crush the LEDs.

I don’t know what I’m doing but I’ve disabled RGB on my viper ultimate, naga pro, and dock and they stay off.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Icept posted:

I bought a G Pro X Lightspeed on Black Friday and this thing is hitting all the right notes for me. Very light, comfortable, wireless but still retaining the wired performance...

Anyone else using one?
It's one of the most popular mice out there for competitive gaming. I use the g pro x superlight and it's very good. Tons of things to praise about it including weight, weight distribution, quality feel, battery life, fairly verastile shape, low latency. The shape isn't the most comfortable, but it works well for most hand sizes and grips. I do have two complaints:

(1) It resets dpi to the 2nd dpi setting when coming out of sleep. This is a 5+ year old firmware bug that logitech has never fixed despite saving a default dpi flag!! It's especially poo poo because the mouse has no dpi switch button & goes to sleep in like a minute. You can work around it by having two profiles & setting your ideal dpi as the 2nd one in each profile. Then you switch profiles to switch dpi.

(2) I wish logitech would not use mediocre at best feet on a $90-$150 mouse. Pure PTFE feet are so much better than what logitech always provides. I get that they use a hybrid material because it has better longterm durability. It's $5-$8 to get replacement skates so not a huge deal but given the mouse's price it is worth whining about. GPX feet are notably better than their older mice at least.

Never going back to a >60g mouse again. Puts so much less fatigue on my wrist/hand & fast movements are easy to stop accurately without relying on the desk/pad.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Dec 1, 2021

Pegnose Pete
Apr 27, 2005

the future
I’ve just discovered Artisan’s mousepads. Since I live in Japan and can also cash in my credit card points to buy one, would the Hien Soft be good as a general use + gaming pad?
I don’t play anything competitive I just like buying nice things.

I wanted to replace my old desk mat anyway and was looking at a long style Logitech one, but I think I might get something smaller and long like the Razer Pro Glide pad for just under my keyboard, and then a Hien as the actual mousepad.

That combo would cost about 5000 yen in points vs. like 2100 yen (in real money not points) for the Logitech one.
I know the Logitech one isn’t meant for gaming I just like the colour.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Pegnose Pete posted:

I’ve just discovered Artisan’s mousepads. Since I live in Japan and can also cash in my credit card points to buy one, would the Hien Soft be good as a general use + gaming pad?
Check the texture before buying -- it's not the smoothest feeling surface on your hand/forearm, but yes it is a very good mousepad for all types of tasks.

Pegnose Pete
Apr 27, 2005

the future

Khorne posted:

Check the texture before buying -- it's not the smoothest feeling surface on your hand/forearm, but yes it is a very good mousepad for all types of tasks.

Hmm that’s a good point. I don’t have any local stores that I can check out sadly.
Do you think the Hayate Otsu would be a safer choice?
Edit: I should say that I want it to last a long time, I’m learning now that pros treat these things as a consumable/disposable which frightens me.

Pegnose Pete fucked around with this message at 08:18 on Dec 1, 2021

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

Khorne posted:

(1) It resets dpi to the 2nd dpi setting when coming out of sleep. This is a 5+ year old firmware bug that logitech has never fixed despite saving a default dpi flag!! It's especially poo poo because the mouse has no dpi switch button & goes to sleep in like a minute. You can work around it by having two profiles & setting your ideal dpi as the 2nd one in each profile. Then you switch profiles to switch dpi.

I'll be on the lookout for that one... I think the DPI switch button is the only thing I miss from my Model O

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Pegnose Pete posted:

Pegnose Pete posted:

Hmm that’s a good point. I don’t have any local stores that I can check out sadly.
Do you think the Hayate Otsu would be a safer choice?

I got a Hayate Otsu (from 2016) and more recently a Hien (late 2020). Overall I think I prefer the Hayate Otsu.

The Hayate held up really well. Even now it's still pretty decent for the surface, the center is a bit slower if I pay attention to the feel but not terrible. The main issue was it didn't have the stitched edges so the surface started separating after a few years. I like it a lot for desktop apps work over gaming. Hayate has this interesting non-linear friction that makes small movements have more resistance.

The Hien is very slick, but also very rough against skin -- I tend to drag my wrist a bit against the pad. It has stitched edges so that's good, but I think it's developing wear ever so slightly faster than the Hayate. Not so much that I'm disappointed or anything. Just enough that it probably won't last 4+ years. I think if I was still doing any competitive gaming I'd like the speed more, but I've totally fallen off on that.

Artisan pads are washable, giving them a scrub with some dish soap every so often is key.

Pegnose Pete posted:

Edit: I should say that I want it to last a long time, I’m learning now that pros treat these things as a consumable/disposable which frightens me.

Pro gamers are crazy. Though I'm sure they also wear out their pads way faster than a normal person. Also pros generally use huge pads. The problem with a huge pad is that uneven wear is much more prominent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
My Artisan Ninja FX Hein (in small/soft, couldn't find a medium, but it's fine) just showed up today and I just tossed it on my desk. My initial impression is that it feels weird because it's not a hard surface, but is otherwise a drat fine piece of kit. Also got VERY lucky and got a Prime-shipped one for 40 total.

I'll give it a few days before making a final call, but it just feels more resistant compared to the glossier pads I'm used to. Nothing a mouse speed tweak or some time with it couldn't solve. The size is perfect, since I plant my wrist and do all my movement with my fingertips. It's also super quiet, comparatively. I can definitely see why people like these, it just feels really premium.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Dec 1, 2021