Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

it's definitely good meat for the base but
it's also good meat for the libs

actually come to think of it both sides wanted this as badly as the other
the dems will be fundraising on this for decades

Exactly, why do you think they've done nothing about it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Blister posted:

PISS TAPE PISS TAPE

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

tenderjerk posted:

why are talking about the slow roll into pregnancy bounties and probably buying humans again in 2022 when the freaking spotify unwrapped just dropped

Awww yea soundtrack for 2021

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Man Musk posted:

Awww yea soundtrack for 2021

is Lounge Against The Machine getting back together

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Gops doing it now because they have racism and inflation to run on

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

oh no is the bad thing happening

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

tenderjerk posted:

why are talking about the slow roll into pregnancy bounties and probably buying humans again in 2022 when the freaking spotify unwrapped just dropped

yes
maybe
yes
yes
no

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

The GOP can literally pull something random and stupid out of thin air on monday and have a chud murder multiple people over that issue on friday, even if the chud had only heard about that issue on fox on wednesday

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You're pretty pathetic if you don't listen to your own library of purchased mp3s

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

it's definitely good meat for the base but
it's also good meat for the libs

actually come to think of it both sides wanted this as badly as the other
the dems will be fundraising on this for decades

Good thing that the person with the most votes gets the power or else we’d be in big trouble.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Blister posted:

PISS TAPE PISS TAPE

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Wait so can I no longer go down to the abortion store and get my weekly abortion??

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

CODChimera posted:

oh no is the bad thing happening

yeah you’re posting

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
the democrat party only claims to be in favor of abortion rights. they're all rich and can afford to fly themselves and their family to blue states or a foreign country, they'll never stick their necks out to get anything for regular people

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
beautiful day to start December

Enjoy this Gift

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

lumpentroll posted:

yeah you’re posting

you don't mean that

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
if they didn't turn into cartoon wolves whose eyes have popped out and turned into dollar signs at the mention of the word, the democrat party would rather abortion never came up at all because it's icky

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Omicron take my energy

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

goth smoking cloves posted:

Omicron take my energy

it will

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

DryGoods posted:

you don't mean that

i can mean or not mean anything at any time.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

the milk machine posted:

the democrat party only claims to be in favor of abortion rights. they're all rich and can afford to fly themselves and their family to blue states or a foreign country, they'll never stick their necks out to get anything for regular people

I honestly think that reproductive rights are on the chopping block (and eventually birth control as well) because the elites ran the math and realized they are going to need hundreds of millions more people in order to compete with China. We need to pump out as many babies as possible to feed to Chinese machine guns or to slave in the sweatshops

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

you don't mean that

lumpentroll is the turd that rests on the water line of the toilet bowl but does not get flushed fully down

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Feldegast42 posted:

I honestly think that reproductive rights are on the chopping block (and eventually birth control as well) because the elites ran the math and realized they are going to need hundreds of millions more people in order to compete with China. We need to pump out as many babies as possible to feed to Chinese machine guns

Between this and the cum cups do we really have enough cum to go around?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

If you're not angry enough: this all about the gop wanting to control women

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Alec Eiffel posted:

lumpentroll is the turd that rests on the water line of the toilet bowl but does not get flushed fully down

sounds like your diet is garbage

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Feldegast42 posted:

I honestly think that reproductive rights are on the chopping block (and eventually birth control as well) because the elites ran the math and realized they are going to need hundreds of millions more people in order to compete with China. We need to pump out as many babies as possible to feed to Chinese machine guns or to slave in the sweatshops

there is not this level of organization going on

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Feldegast42 posted:

I honestly think that reproductive rights are on the chopping block (and eventually birth control as well) because the elites ran the math and realized they are going to need hundreds of millions more people in order to compete with China. We need to pump out as many babies as possible to feed to Chinese machine guns

yeah fatthew yglesias published a book arguing just that earlier this year

i'm shocked, SHOCKED, that both sides of the political elite turned out to be fascists

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I'm giving my cum to xi, gently caress this country

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Feldegast42 posted:

they ran the numbers and realized without bad man Trump they have nothing to fundraise against (because they sure as poo poo aren't going to pick policies that make life better)
losing Roe is a stick of dynamite in the donor pool

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lumpentroll posted:

sounds like your diet is garbage

Lexapro

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

“you’re just like the gross shits i leave for my wife to clean up” - alec eiffel

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Blister posted:

PISS TAPE PISS TAPE

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I clean the toilets in our house, bitch

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

stop talking about Poop

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Feldegast42 posted:

It's because the only other answer to the population dip is taking in more immigrants and Dems don't care about immigrants except to brag in front of Republicans despite how they both cage kids and send them off to weird Christian groups or families. Plus I'm pretty sure anyone who openly proposes for more immigrants is going to get shot by a white supremacist.

More immigrants is literally the better answer because we don't have to wait two decades for kids to enter the workforce.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

stop talking about Poop

stop talking about Dune

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I think the thread is pissed because I haven't vlogged in 48 hours

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
this is gonna be a real test for emilys list

i dont think dems are as spineless on abortion rights as maybe some people think itt

i think its maybe a fight pelosi would choose to have in 2022

dems have really struggled to win over suburban women and get them to turn out

as long as you can ignore the horrifying impact on womens lives and the chaos it will cause, there are worse issues to make the midterms about

bidens really the weak link right now, hes so loving useless

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

DryGoods posted:

stop talking about Poop

no this thread is about piss

the biden thread is poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
pack the courts you senile old gently caress