Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

I don't think I've ever met a person who went to burning man.
or if I did they didn't tell me.
I'm in the south east US so that probably filters things a good bit.

you’re lucky you didn’t have to hear a long and boring story about doing molly with Amazons Vice President of operations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I love you, on fire girl

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

neutral milf hotel posted:

didn't she also ask the TCC folks for help distinguishing pills from her recently deceased husband's stash?

lol I think so

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i'm gonna smoke some weed like g*d intended

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
God doesnt drink or smoke

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Alec Eiffel posted:

:wrong:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

bleeding kansas posted:

its going to get worse before it gets better

if it ever gets better

i remember the tweet about 2008 being the best time we have ever lived in or will ever live in and its been getting more and more true

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
in this house we worship gandalf the white wizard who smoked the finest pipe weed this side of the shire

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Alec Eiffel posted:

if g*d didn't want me to smoke weed, why did He make it so fun

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
can God create a cheezer so big even He can't finish it?

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Schmoe Cwead posted:

i remember the tweet about 2008 being the best time we have ever lived in or will ever live in and its been getting more and more true

there was a massive economic crash in 2008, the year I graduated college

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

I think that American presidents, that position in itself, as well as American foreign policy, it has terrorism in it. CIA agents going to overthrow certain governments - they're using terrorist tactics. They're not going in there like, 'Hey, you wanna have some cake?'

A Bakers Cousin posted:

in this house we worship gandalf the white wizard who smoked the finest pipe weed this side of the shire

tom bombadil is on much better poo poo imo

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Rah! posted:

drinking is actually good

just dont do it so much that ur insides melt IMO

gently caress you

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

enabled veteran posted:

tom bombadil is on much better poo poo imo

we respect the prophet in the yellow boots

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Don Trompadil

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
at least two Hobbits are involved in crypto poo poo

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Alec Eiffel posted:

there was a massive economic crash in 2008, the year I graduated college

Same, 06 was the best year. Even if Bush was in office and I was a centrist liberal.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Zurtilik posted:

I saw a movie about burning man and they put that guy in the burning man at the end. No thanks!

I was a burning man for months after my weekend in Bangkok

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Molly loving rocks and I wish I had a reliable and safe source.

Actually no, I’m glad I don’t. Holy poo poo I would be hosed.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Liv_Agar/status/1465875500132409345

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

I think that American presidents, that position in itself, as well as American foreign policy, it has terrorism in it. CIA agents going to overthrow certain governments - they're using terrorist tactics. They're not going in there like, 'Hey, you wanna have some cake?'
buddykins

go on a mushroom retreat in Colorado

heard that'll quell your drinking

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

UFOTacoMan posted:

I love you, on fire girl

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

then sell yourself as a guru to @jack

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

a posting guru

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Filthy Hans posted:

I was a burning man for months after my weekend in Bangkok

bangkok lol

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

:orb:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Alec Eiffel posted:

everyone get their abortions in now.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Man going sideways through airport is going to bangkok

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Alec Eiffel posted:

You're a Cali man? Come to Redlands, let's hang out

Come to Temecula me and Alec will kick your rear end

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Troy Queef posted:

well, it appears the left in the US will flip the switch on a big box marked “anti-Catholicism” from IRONIC to LEGITIMATE soon

it was fun to be part of this whole thing but I just can’t do mainline Protestantism if I want to go to a church.

good

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

torp

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
goku

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

turf

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Bethamphetamine posted:

What're they going to do? Appeal to the Supreme Court?

My partner clerked for a federal judge back in the day and one of her jobs was to track cases her judge handled as they worked through appellate and SC if it made it there as well, so see how his decisions were upheld. Part of this judges beat was the federal prison system, and they had one prisoner who was a "vexatious litigant" (lawyer speak for serial filer of claims in court/TRUMP). Anyway, after this guy got a motion denied or whatever at the SC he filed yet another notice in which he stated his intent to "take his business elsewhere"

I'm not in law, but this still makes me chuckle every time I think of it.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

titty_baby_ posted:

Come to Temecula me and Alec will kick your rear end

I was in Temecula while on my month-long probation. I wasn't able to invite Zisky up for a beatdown. I was sad.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Buddykins posted:

just got turned away from my gym because im not on the lease, even though the past few times the front desk people just said it was cool. time to drink again i guess, i tried

gently caress YOU

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1465750015209529356?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
we back to dolls now?