Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

lumpentroll posted:

gently caress

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I keep the gun safe unlocked and have my two year old on the honor system

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Plinkey posted:

they aren't allowed on the kitchen counter and don't get near it anymore because they hate water

That's a relief. Whenever I'm boiling water I run nightmare scenarios in my head where I end up spilling it on my cats or them jumping up and knocking it over.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

fried pickles and buttermilk ranch with old bay seasoning :discourse:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

dont be a coward

dont be a fool

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Our boy done us proud. :killing:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

OAN Chyron : THAT'S THE WAY THE COOKIE CRUMBLEYS

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I knew how to open my dad's gun safe my entire life and never took a gun out to play with let alone shoot up a school. Although I did waste a lot of loose gunpowder setting it on fire in the driveway.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/RightWingCope/status/1466178723833655298

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
lol i remember my step dad (lol) showing me his rifle and telling me if i got it out to show my friends to be careful

edit: he may have not wanted a step son

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

neutral milf hotel posted:

I think melania's design better matches the bleak outlook of american culture

https://twitter.com/SB83Productions/status/1465498036507922434

I miss them, I do

I remember the bloodsport Christmas tree edit and now it is lost in time, like piss, in the rain.. . . . . . .. . ....

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I put my hands upon your trip
when i trunp you trep we trnp

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

The $600 Biden owes me bought some awfully nice decorations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
"Plinkey embraces me in friendship, i look down, his fingers are Fried Tenders, golden, i can hear the sizzle, delicious, i can't look away, he notices me staring at his hands*

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Yeah, I said it what are you gonna do about it

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Just remembered that news story where a gun store owner brought in a Glock-looking bb gun and placed it in with the real guns as a joke and 'accidentally' shot one of his employees with a real gun lol.

Do gun shops normally keep all the guns for sale loaded? Lmao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Buddykins posted:

I put my hands upon your trip
when i trunp you trep we trnp

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

A Bakers Cousin posted:

lol i remember my step dad (lol) showing me his rifle and telling me if i got it out to show my friends to be careful

My stepdad got out a few of his unregistered handguns and started cleaning them when I last visited. I think he was hoping for a gun-cleaning accident.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

yeah melania's stuff is hosed up and weird but at least it's coherent in its creepiness

jill's poo poo looks like she wanted something traditional but not old-fashioned but she's not quite sure what decade it is right now

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CaptainBeefart posted:

Just remembered that news story where a gun store owner brought in a Glock-looking bb gun and placed it in with the real guns as a joke and 'accidentally' shot one of his employees with a real gun lol.

No

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Boebert with assault rifles strewn about a bookshelf

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

A Bakers Cousin posted:

one of my earliest memories is my dad teaching me to shoot a .30-06, intentionally not telling me how to shoulder it properly so I could experience scope bite

later in life I would go to friends farms and we would plink cans with .22 rifles
good times

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
nothing like going to the local neighborhood trash spot to shoot busted tvs and tractors

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

CaptainBeefart posted:

yeah this was a "i was cleaning my gun and it accidentally discharged into my wife's face" story

even the best case outcome of the alleged "prank" was that the employee was gonna get shot in the face with a bb

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I have a scar on my upper lip from when my dad took me shooting as a kid in the woods. He didn't have time to stop me from holding the gun directly against my face and firing it.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

one of my earliest memories is my dad teaching me to shoot a .30-06, intentionally not telling me how to shoulder it properly so I could experience scope bite

later in life I would go to friends farms and we would plink cans with .22 rifles
good times

Kids can have a little blindness, as a prank.

Here kid put your eye right up on the scope.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

:thunk: a pattern of trump thread gun dads seems to be emerging

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CaptainBeefart posted:

I have a scar on my upper lip from when my dad took me shooting as a kid in the woods. He didn't have time to stop me from holding the gun directly against my face and firing it.

at least you learned your lesson

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

A Bakers Cousin posted:

nothing like going to the local neighborhood trash spot to shoot busted tvs and tractors

I was so lame, I was satisfied with a bike, a dog, a wrist rocket and a fishing rod. My dad had a gun but I wasn't even interested in it.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

VideoKid posted:

I thought to become a member of the House of Lords you have to be born into the nobility

Hereditaries were limited to 92 in 1999 with the remaining 700 coming from political appointments

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
i dont actually pine for my trashy youth

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

VideoKid posted:

I thought to become a member of the House of Lords you have to be born into the nobility

what about the House of Lards

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

oh no she is back passing judgement again

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Plinkey posted:

what about the House of Lards

we already are posting on Somethingawful?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

petit choux posted:

I was so lame, I was satisfied with a bike, a dog, a wrist rocket and a fishing rod. My dad had a gun but I wasn't even interested in it.

oh man
we didn't get to have bb guns growing up because my older brothers were shits and shot out a car window but I did get to have a wrist rocket and those things were rad
you could really make a day of shooting marbles at trees or finding just the right stones

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Lord of the Beefers

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bilirubin posted:

oh no she is back passing judgement again

She is looking at my butt, which I have never talked about.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

oh man
we didn't get to have bb guns growing up because my older brothers were shits and shot out a car window but I did get to have a wrist rocket and those things were rad
you could really make a day of shooting marbles at trees or finding just the right stones

i had this badass pellet rifle with a li'l scope and like a cool-looking plastic stock, that thing ruled and was accurate as hell

my dad still has it and uses it to shoot near flocks of birds to get them away from the corn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

petit choux posted:

Yeah, I said it what are you gonna do about it

:glomp: