Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
https://exclaim.ca/film/article/canadian_cartoon_food_disrupter_nathen_mazri_discusses_his_new_venture_scooby-dooeats

"Canadian Cartoon Food Disrupter" is one hell of a title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

World's youngest, may I add.

This is art

The Alchemist fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Dec 2, 2021

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

quote:

Yeah, great question…. You have no idea how I was attacked by the Garfield fans because of that post, which I did remove, where I said, "I'm done with the cat, it's time for the dog." And everyone just went crazy. And Warner Brothers contacted me. They asked me "What is going on?" Because they're following me and they're following ScoobyEATS and they're always, you know — they're there. They're like a radar. And they said, "What's going on with all these mentions?" They have a software called Radius. It's like it's a listening tool. It's a social media listening tool. So when they put "Nathen Mazri" and they put "Garfield," it starts listening. And oh, can I tell you — the thousands of hate messages about me leaving Garfield — I betrayed him? What would Jim Davis think? And Warner was concerned like, "What is really going on?" Like, is this gonna be repeated with Scooby Doo as well. They want to understand and they get it now — I've never left. I am maybe the only one investing more than anyone, maybe after Nickelodeon, obviously, but maybe more than anyone on Garfield. Until today.

hahaha what

hahahahahhaha WHAT

did he pay for like a botnet to spam twitter with his name and garfield?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Q: Okay, well, my final question for you is just kind of a little bit more fun. Since the Scooby Doo show first came out, people have always kind of thought that Shaggy was a little bit of a stoner and then he always had the munchies. I mean, what do you think about that? And now that cannabis is legal, is that something you could spin into your marketing?

Mazri: I would do it with approval and the blessing of Warner Brothers. I would create a I would create ShaggyEATS. Is Shaggy a stoner? I mean, when I watch it, I feel that sometimes. I feel that sometimes. I feel that he could be. You will quote me right, Josiah, yeah? "Nathen says that Shaggy may be. And it wouldn't surprise Nathen. And it wouldn't be surprising if Nathen starts ShaggyEATS with cannabis. As long as it's farm-to-plate." The cannabis founders will hate me. They're gonna be like, "Who the gently caress is this guy coming with his cartoons?" Yeah.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Yeah that sure is a thing.
Imagine being the interviewer.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Seth Pecksniff posted:

hahaha what

hahahahahhaha WHAT

did he pay for like a botnet to spam twitter with his name and garfield?

Yes. Almost certainly. Go to google news and search “Nathen Mazri” and you’ll find a ton of these weird astroturfed articles.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Garfield Eats Deodorant: "The cannabis founders will hate me."

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Nathen Mazri: Weed disrupter

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Big Ganja will not be happy about associating their product with cartoon-obsessed adults

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I hate that I can read all of these quotes in his voice.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

As long as it’s farm2plate

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Makes restaurant catering to diehard fans of a cartoon cat.

Disses cartoon cat.

"I don't understand why people were upset."

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

This new thread title is confusing because I am unsure if there is ow a deodorant branded by the former restaurant branded by the cartoon cat or if the cartoon cat eats deodorant.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
i totally believe that the guy who gets 2 likes on twitter on a good day has thousands of fans messaging him about betraying garfield, the cartoon character

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
farm2plate

Farm2plate

FARM2PLATE

FARM2PLATE!!

FARM2PLATE!!!!

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Garfield and Nathen are on a mission to save the , not the planet, but start
ups !
Love me, feed me, don’t leave project follows a young Canadian
entrepreneur, Nathen Marri, as he grows his catty idea from his father’s attic
into a revolutionary quick mobile restaurant (QMR) app, GarfieldEATS App,
into North America’s most anticipated restaurant for the pop icon Garfield
with over 200 million fans worldwide and $340 million in box office. The
struggle and burden to pay the month’s end rent, labour , electricity until sales pick up or not, in an unempathetic world is the cause for many failing
business and start-ups. Nathen knows how it feels as a young entrepreneur as he is constantly in a battle with everyone, solving problems
with landlords, vendors, app developers, pizza robot engineers, and even
customers making GarfieldEATS survival difficult, all caught on camera. Entergagingly dramatic ! Money talks for a cat to walk!

Nathen is an atomic ticking bomb, hilarious, bold and hungry for success! He
is so much fun to watch and learn from as he takes us also on a self discovery filled with life lessons for an upward life change and positive manifestation according to his new self-help book Arabiolosis.Yes, he is also an author! It is entertainingly informative & self-awakening for young men and women to learn what it take sin this digital era.

'Love Me, Feed Me, Don’t Leave Me with Nathen Mazri’ is a guerrilla reality show/experimental art project by Howard Duff Gordon.
It follows business impresario and 'King of Licensing’ sensation Nathen Mazri as he inspires his staff, and manifests his destiny one revolutionary restaurant at a time.

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

You can't inspire people making minimum wage in the service industry. You can't. It's been tried by huge corporations with psyops departments. It's been tried by CEOs whose central staff keep posters of them up on their walls.

There is no goal except not getting fired and being destitute but life can suck so bad that survival is poor recompense.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Could your employees use a bump in inspiration, motivation and work ethics? Sounds like a job for Garfield!

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Futanari Damacy posted:

Nathen is an atomic ticking bomb

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Bright Bart posted:

This new thread title is confusing because I am unsure if there is ow a deodorant branded by the former restaurant branded by the cartoon cat or if the cartoon cat eats deodorant.

Yeah when the thread is forced to come up with its own entergaging content it fails miserably (see: all fanfic/mind movies posted herein). Nathen called his experimental prototype deodorant “food for your armpits” which is bizarre but it has nothing to do with his GarfieldEATS venture. We’ve heard nothing about it before or since so it’s a weird title to settle on.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Alchemist posted:

Mazri: I would do it with approval and the blessing of Warner Brothers. I would create a I would create ShaggyEATS. Is Shaggy a stoner? I mean, when I watch it, I feel that sometimes. I feel that sometimes. I feel that he could be. You will quote me right, Josiah, yeah? "Nathen says that Shaggy may be. And it wouldn't surprise Nathen. And it wouldn't be surprising if Nathen starts ShaggyEATS with cannabis. As long as it's farm-to-plate." The cannabis founders will hate me. They're gonna be like, "Who the gently caress is this guy coming with his cartoons?" Yeah.

You can't fool me, this is a Trump quote

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Yeah when the thread is forced to come up with its own entergaging content it fails miserably (see: all fanfic/mind movies posted herein). Nathen called his experimental prototype deodorant “food for your armpits” which is bizarre but it has nothing to do with his GarfieldEATS venture. We’ve heard nothing about it before or since so it’s a weird title to settle on.

Get your expanded universe Nathen Mazri content out of my Garfield Eats thread you kids!

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

A CRAB IRL posted:

This thread makes me feel completely loving dissociative / insane every time I read it

this is how I feel every time I read a new update from this thread

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I never watched this and I'm going in:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7tn7gu7Ytc

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
somebody suggest a good thread title

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Aardvark! posted:

the full natural celibate lips of farm 2 plate

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Aardvark! posted:

I am maybe the only one investing more than anyone on Garfield

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
the entergagement ring

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Garfield is an atomic ticking bomb

e

thousands of hate messages about me leaving Garfield

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Bright Bart posted:

You can't inspire people making minimum wage in the service industry. You can't. It's been tried by huge corporations with psyops departments. It's been tried by CEOs whose central staff keep posters of them up on their walls.

Join today and take the King's shilling me boys! An honest trade and all you can drink!

Frankly the level of oppression from modern corpos is amateur hour

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I am maybe the only one investing more than anyone on Garfield

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Garfield eats my rear end

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
as the inventor of cannabis , i can't believe this incredibly handsome celibate man is going to tell me shaggy might have done my miracle on the kids show? furthermore

Garfield Eats: one weird trick cannabis founders hate

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
can't spell celibate without cat

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Mazrenaissance

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Dr. Quarex posted:

Mazrenaissance

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Empty Sandwich posted:

can't spell celibate without cat

and what's left over is e-bile

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
MM&G

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

The mask is off, bitches, and I'm watching.