Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

LifeSunDeath posted:

Holy poo poo wtf LOL.

And RBG was best buds with Scalia and Thomas. And Biden was friends with Graham and a bunch of other Republicans. Political differences didn't use to be personal at the very top. I think a lot of that has changed in the last four-five years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Lmao Buckley

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

To: Hunter Biden

Dear Hunter,

How make wife wet thank you?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i thought she was like divorced and basicaly abandoned by the right.

Why do you think she's doing a knock off Dancing With The Stars?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Basically yes. There are a lot of reasons for why she's largely ignored by even the chuddiest of chuds nowadays, but I personally believe she got the same treatment as Tomi Lahren: when chuds discover that one of their right-wing female sex symbols (and Palin was definitely one, and not shy about exploiting that facet of herself) had at some point a romantic and/or sexual relationship with an African-American man, no matter how long ago it was, they immediately declare her excommunicate traitoris and she can't even get hired by Newsmax or OANN after that. Racism and white supremacy are core chud tenets and when that book came out with the passage that went into detail about Palin's pursuit of black men during her college days and her fling with Glen Rice after she graduated, it pretty much killed any hopes she ever had of getting a nice long ride on the right-wing grift gravy train stone dead.

When did Tomi get burned? I recall the weird friendship with Trevor Noah, or his fascination with her, can't remember the details.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

Look Ma! I caught a Fwaggle!

Blooster posted:

https://twitter.com/LaurenKGurley/status/1466519677731934208?t=fl4CsXh7XxWmdwUQZ4fn6Q&s=19

The kids are alright.

Just loling thinking about the chud business owner angrily crumpling paper.

LOL these are showing up on our networked office printer at work.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Wow, Hunter Biden’s most shameful action. :hai:

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

I do not know what the gently caress I just read but god drat my head hurts now

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Hahahahahahaha everything is so dumb

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

Hop in the ring with Amanda Nunes or Holly Holm you loving bitchass trick.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

this is why tucker carlson hates hunter biden
https://twitter.com/rothschildmd/status/1466563854402416644

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

"Buckley"? :lol:

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I'm not the Buckley Tucker
I'm the Buckley Tucker's son
I'm only tucking buckles
'Till the Buckley Tucker comes

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

"To whom it may concern,

I first met Buckley one summer morning 15 years ago. I had just spent the previous night with his father Tucker, four gorgeous young women, and a pound of Colombia's finest"

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Honestly I wish media people started mispronouncing conservative names because that’s the amount of respect they deserve (zero).

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i'm lolling that he was president and i'm lolling that he is president

:love: mwa

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Dapper_Swindler posted:

wait what? i never heard about that. i assumed it was because the GOP blamed her for mcain loss and the family life imploded.

IIRC, while the GOP tried washing their hands of her (because her brand of proto-Trump craziness was something they weren't willing to deal with at the time) after the McCain loss, she was still viewed as one of the up-and-coming new stars of the "Tea Party" by the base. Maybe not presidential timber, but she would have certainly had a steady gig as a Fox News contributor. Then Joe McGinniss (the "Fatal Vision" author) rented a house near her when he was working on his book about her, and they had several public spats. It was in his book that McGinniss wrote about how Palin and her sisters pursued black men while they were away from home at college (I think it was mentioned in the book that it was because their parents were very much against the idea of their daughters dating someone of a different ethnicity), and detailed how she had a fling with Glen Rice when he was playing in a game at the same town Palin was working as an on-air news personality (it was also mentioned that after they'd had sex, Palin had a minor freakout while talking to a friend about it, when she realized her parents might one day find out). Rice later confirmed the encounter (which, IIRC, took place after she'd broken up with Todd Palin but before they reconciled and got married), and I don't think Palin ever came out seriously denying it happened (just a blanket condemnation of McGinniss' book, which she threatened to sue over, but never did). The Palins' marriage was probably over with for a long time, but they remained married until Todd filed for divorce in 2019, long after she'd become persona non grata with both the base and the leadership of the GOP.

pentyne posted:

When did Tomi get burned? I recall the weird friendship with Trevor Noah, or his fascination with her, can't remember the details.

I don't remember exactly when but I do recall that she was an up-and-coming star in the "blonde white woman on FNC" vein. Then there was a social media post (I forget if it was on Twitter, or IG, or somewhere else) showing a pic of her and a young black man at some event, standing close with their arms around each other. I forget if it was her or the dude that posted it, but whoever posted it made reference to the other being "the love of my life", and not long after that she couldn't even get booked to do stuff supporting Trump.

I don't think it's a coincidence in either case that both of these attractive white women, who were certainly lusted after by chuds, had their rise to fame/popularity cut short once it came out (or was even implied) that they'd dated or slept with someone who had darker skin than their own.

Sydney Bottocks fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Dec 3, 2021

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Buckley Carlson is a name to conjure thoughts of bullying.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Laughing at the idea of asking Hunter Biden for a college recommendation. My son wants to go to Georgetown, better ask Joe's fuckup crackhead son to put in a good word.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

You owe me, Hunter! After all I've done for you!

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Data Graham posted:

It's interesting that, presumably because of decorum, no one from Biden's team ever mentioned Buckley Carlson; hopefully people start remembering poo poo like this and start getting real chatty about it

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Data Graham posted:

Should've asked Matt Gaetz for a rec letter

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Yea Hunters recommendation is more suited for Arizona State

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Lol, Biden should roll up his sleeves and tell Republicans that unless he gets everything HE wants, increasing SCOTUS seats, voting rights, abortion- all of it, he won't sign the funding bill the House and Senate just passed and just hold the entire government hostage. It's what THEY'D do.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
"Leave people's children out of it, geez! >:("

-right wing media

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Lol, Biden should roll up his sleeves and tell Republicans that unless he gets everything HE wants, increasing SCOTUS seats, voting rights, abortion- all of it, he won't sign the funding bill the House and Senate just passed and just hold the entire government hostage. It's what THEY'D do.

Republicans want government to cease to function and to blame it all on Biden. That really wouldn’t hurt them nor help him.

I’m thinking when SCOTUS blows up Roe v Wade, there’s going to be a lot of dumb motherfuckers out there who blame Biden because it happened “on his watch.” People like the Michigan school shooter’s mother.

“I’m a pro-choice feminist and abortion rights went away while Biden was president, therefore I’m voting straight ticket Republican for the rest of my life! :argh:

The majority of voting Americans have no idea how their government actually works.

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
I thought Tommy lasagna got in hot water for supporting abortions

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Oh hey remember that local weather lady who tried to “expose” her television station for having a vaccine mandate and thought it was going to beam her up into the big-time chudosphere?

What ever happened with that? :lol:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

pentyne posted:

She was pro baby bonfire

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
What's on SCOTUS's plate right now? Lately, it seems like they're throwing bones to established pro-social case law to slide through landmark pro-dark money decisions in a slew of issues. That's my (dismal) hope for the Roe case.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

This looks crazy on its face until you see the school hunter wrote the letter to. Then it all makes sense.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Flowers for QAnon posted:

You know you don’t have to fill in all the blanks, right?

Nah they use these stupid iPad things now and you can't skip it.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Oh my gosh this rules.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Oh hey remember that local weather lady who tried to “expose” her television station for having a vaccine mandate and thought it was going to beam her up into the big-time chudosphere?

What ever happened with that? :lol:

Lol was she also that news anchor that quit on air because they wouldn't let her do a story on bitcoin or whatever?

Howard The Dork posted:

LOL these are showing up on our networked office printer at work.

Please post pics

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Silly question:

Sinema teaches a University course in Arizona yeah?

Does she have Tenure? Coz with that guaranteed job and the cash she has managed to grift in her Senate term, she should be pretty well off. And she can go back to her Uni job with added swagger and all she has to do in her lectures is say "Well, when I was a US Senator, ...." and tell a boring story about how she voted against a living wage by doing a cutesy spin.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

The majority of voting Americans have no idea how their government actually works.

You'd think the Dems would have learned this by now and adapted their messaging but that would upset their donors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

"I was totally a healthcare worker on the front lines but have no idea how vaccines or viruses work because I'm lying out my rear end"