Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Spinz posted:

I dont flirt with Gene because he's married and it could actually be believable.
!!!!!

Gene so old spinz flirting with him would give him a heart attack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Gene so old his first probe request was via pony express. Was denied because you could still use the R word back then.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Genesplicer so old he probed Martin Luther for defacement of property.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Genesplicer is so old that he had his heart stolen by a flapper and he never shuts up about it.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Genesplicer so old that when he witnessed Tennis for Two he asserted that it would make kids violent.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Genesplicer so old he probed Martin Luther for defacement of property.

lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Gene so old he took a steamer across the Atlantic to find mod work in the new world.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ichabod Tane posted:

Gene so old spinz flirting with him would give him a heart attack an erection lasting more than four hours.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Genesplicer is so old that in order to take a poo poo he has to lift his old saggy nutsack across his chest and over his shoulders because he balls sag like five and a half feet.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Chief McHeath posted:

Genesplicer is so old that in order to take a poo poo he has to lift his old saggy nutsack across his chest and over his shoulders because he balls sag like five and a half feet.

lmao

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Genesplicer is so old his baby chair became petrified wood

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

genesplicer is so old he can no longer achieve erection.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Genesplicer is so old that he has his own taxonomic tree that doesn't extend past species.

Genesplicer so old that when he shits he passes amber chunks large enough to clone dinosaurs.

Genesplicer is so old that when Desmond Miles uses the Animus to inhabit his memory, Desmond must to recite the entire phrase of "Meglio essere felici in questa vita che aspirare a esserlo nella prossima. Requiescat in pace." before Genesplicer lets him give a sixer.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Genesplicer is so old he remembers back when all this was orange groves.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Genesplicer so old he remembers those moments before they were lost in time, like tears in rain.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Genesplicer so old that when he changes the channel on his smart TV with the smart remote, he kneels in front of the TV to do it, because he so used to the TV having a channel dial.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Genesplicer so old, his inner child is a grandfather.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Genesplicer so old he scan he AM radio and get mad that the 50,000 watt AM station he listened to isn't a clear channel anymore and he have to do phone things to get radios.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Genesplicer so old, his last name is Osaurus.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Gene so old that hes really fuckin old

BOOM GOTTEM

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Genesplicer so old that he had come original long before 311 ever did.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Genesplicer so old that he had come original long before 311 ever did.

:catstare:

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Genesplicer so old that he's reached maximum entropy and no longer experiences time

Dr. Thoss
Aug 22, 2011

i am a doctor. my name is thoss.
genesplicer so old he settles into his favourite chair to read a good book but inevitably just dozes off in the sunlight shining through a picture window and winds up sleeping for the entire afternoon and when his wife wakes him for dinner he laments the hectic pace of his life for just a moment before joining her at the dinner table

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gene so old that when i got probed for saying a rude phrase i messaged him saying that i would be more polite about it next time, and recieved no response

oops i meant "gene so old that they dont even interact with other forums members in a mutually respectful way and just conduct spiteful driveby probes"

my bad.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Chinatown posted:

gene so old that when i got probed for saying a rude phrase i messaged him saying that i would be more polite about it next time, and recieved no response

oops i meant "gene so old that they dont even interact with other forums members in a mutually respectful way and just conduct spiteful driveby probes"

my bad.

Your probe reaction has be submitted to the queue and will be addressed in roughly 2048.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Genesplicer so old he only wakes up every hundred years to feed on the blood of a sacrifice provided to him by an ancient sect of occultists who seek the favor of their Dead God to post with impunity before returning to his infernal slumber.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Genesplicer's so old he decided to act his age and he died.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Genesplicer so old that when he reached the Grail's chamber and chose poorly the cup made him younger.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Genesplicer so old that when he reached the Grail's chamber and chose poorly the cup made him younger.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Genesplicer so old he knew Shaka, before the walls fell.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmfao but thats the ark i thibk

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sid Vicious posted:

lmfao but thats the ark i thibk

son of a bitch

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
Genesplicer so old he like "Yog-Sothoth? that dude threw the best graduation party".

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Genesplicer so old he planted Yggdrasil

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Genesplicer so old, when he complains about millennials he means the ones from the previous millennium.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Genesplicer is so old he's olde

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Genesplicer so old he was there for the great vowel shift

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Genesplicer so old he won't say "bear"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Genesplicer is so old...

You can stick your hand up his rear end in a top hat and use his floppy dick hole lips as a puppet.

Because his skin is loose is the point I'm trying to make