Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I've been just leaving this snipe here, totally open for practically an hour, and nothing

fine I'll take it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tip posted:

I've been just leaving this snipe here, totally open for practically an hour, and nothing

fine I'll take it

I was too busy praise dancing to take this snipe

Puppy Doll
Dec 20, 2011

Hey everybody!
i was too busy contemplating the mysteries of the waistband trick

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

good night goons

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

Good morning goons

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

T

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

G

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

I

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

F

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

There's

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Goons

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I'd

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

fuuuuuck

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

alright now I'm really going to bed

:wink:
:wmwink:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

FULL CARL NOW!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Thesaurus posted:

What are some other classic thread posts that we are all still talking about?

One goon posted a picture of his bumbum

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hey Chinatown,
just some casual sports cross postin from a life long Packer fan

lmao. lol yeah fat mike does kinda suck huh

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Okay, so it's one of those chocolate fountains, but we fill it with mercury.

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

Big Beef City posted:

Hey Chinatown,
just some casual sports cross postin from a life long Packer fan

lmao. lol yeah fat mike does kinda suck huh

How about i pack your rear end full of my dick

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Wow tractor man coming out the gates strong today! :munch:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

tractor man posted:

no I wouldn't like that actually

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I don’t think Chinatown posts in here

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm sure you're an ok guy and all but I'm not down for that I'm just a Green Bay Packer fan, who's coach left and went to go to the Dallas Cowboys and he's stinking up the joint down there
I didn't mean to invite you to insert your penis into my b hole.
If I do ever want that I will let you know though you're probably in my top 15 or so on my running list of contenders to penetrate my boi puss

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

I don’t think Chinatown posts in here

He reads all my posts and prints them out and kisses them actually

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Cowboys

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

He reads all my posts and prints them out and kisses them actually

Carry on then :hai:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I wish someone would kiss my posts :(

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tractor man posted:

*Half full

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

GM thread. I am going to drag myself through another day of work, checking my phone every few minutes for updates on Carl the dog.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

No updates on Carl the person please. gently caress that guy.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Good morning everyone, sorry I'm late I got a late start on the day today.
Things on my list:
Carl
Install door
Carl
Work, I guess
Carl
Coffee
Carl

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

tractor man posted:

Got dang son very powerful opening post

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Carl has been placed on transport to begin his journey from Tennessee to Connecticut. He is still scheduled to arrive at 2:45 PM Saturday afternoon.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

I'm just a Green Bay Packer fan

Any news on the Pole Assassin saga? Last I heard was the monkey attack, I assume shenanigans continue because Pole Assassin

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Carl has been placed on transport to begin his journey from Tennessee to Connecticut. He is still scheduled to arrive at 2:45 PM Saturday afternoon.

How does logistics work, is there a delivery service? Is someone driving him up or is Carl on a train / plane? If he's not driven the whole way, how does Carl get to you on the last leg of the journey?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Good morning goons, I'm in office today so my posting abilities will be Severely Limited. I'll try to make up for it tonight.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Any news on the Pole Assassin saga? Last I heard was the monkey attack, I assume shenanigans continue because Pole Assassin

Sadly not that I'm aware of.
That was an assistant coach of the Texas Longhorns, not the Packers, so that's a college team from a very different part of the country from where I am and not something I really follow at all (college and pro ball are two different beasts).

That being said, Pole Assassin appears to be relatively innocent here as it seems the kid who got bit by her therapy monkey actually broke into their back yard and then hosed around with the monkey's cage and THEN got bit by it or something, idk. Either way, if you're a kid and loving around with a goddamn stripper's monkey cage and then it bites you, you kinda get what you get coming to you imo

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I mean if I'm minding my business in my posting shack and you barge in and start slapping me around while demanding candy and then I kick you in the dick you have to suspect that's at least a little fair play

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

How does logistics work, is there a delivery service? Is someone driving him up or is Carl on a train / plane? If he's not driven the whole way, how does Carl get to you on the last leg of the journey?

Shelter/rescue pups get put on transport trucks which are essentially climate controlled tractor trailers. They make scheduled stops along the way where adopters and fosters wait for the truck to arrive and collect their pups and associated paperwork. The trucks also stop a few times a day to allow the dogs to eat and pee and poop and stretch their legs. We’ve volunteered with this rescue several times before and this particular transport goes from Tennessee all the way up to Maine. The stop in Connecticut is thankfully only about a half hour from us so Carl will have a relatively short car ride after he gets off transport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lol I had forgotten about Pole Assassin