Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the gundams are absolutely not the point of hathaway's flash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

you literally have the power to make the guy who only comes in here to post coronavirus death poo poo because "haha it happened at an anime con" stop so you dont get to sit there and jokey jokey emptyquote someone saying stop instead of just doing the thing you were given the star to do.

hope that helps!!!
i'm sorry, julias is in the hyperbolic moderation chamber, powering up to persecute me for posting the new vtuber thread in 29 days

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

29 years in the hyperbolic time chamber is pretty long

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
is the lain op actually some time after the ending

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Aurora posted:

29 years in the hyperbolic time chamber is pretty long

I dont think I could go that long without poutine.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

just so we're all clear, snail is absolutely going to post it

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Good luck snail

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
post your best beam

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Endorph posted:

just so we're all clear, snail is absolutely going to post it
im sorry was i not clear, about posting the new vtuber thread on the 1st of january, 2022

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
does that mean we can get rid of the awful vtuber posters in this thread

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
i believe in snails power

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

you literally have the power to make the guy who only comes in here to post coronavirus death poo poo because "haha it happened at an anime con" stop so you dont get to sit there and jokey jokey emptyquote someone saying stop instead of just doing the thing you were given the star to do.

hope that helps!!!

Not every issue needs to be solved with thread bans and smiting posters with 1000 lightning bolts. I was genuinely telling them to shut up because nobody cares about what dumb drama they're trying to start. If they continue to be an issue, then I can smite them with 1000 lightning bolts. Hope that helps.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

it'd be better to be direct, either with your own words or with a 6er, rather than hoping they get the picture from emptyquoting somebody else

even quoting what you did and saying "this, knock it off", would be a step up

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I will close the chat thread if anyone posts dumbass US political poo poo again. This is my promise

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Unless it happens when I am asleep, at work or otherwise logged off

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
Sorry for starting this off. I was thinking that maybe some people reading this thread might have been at that con and therefore might want to take some precautions.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Namtab posted:

I will close the chat thread if anyone posts dumbass US political poo poo again. This is my promise

do it anyways, "pregnant from oral" was a definitive peak and it's only downhill from there

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

kirbysuperstar posted:

it'd be better to be direct, either with your own words or with a 6er, rather than hoping they get the picture from emptyquoting somebody else

even quoting what you did and saying "this, knock it off", would be a step up

Fair enough. Thanks.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Time is dead and meaning has no meaning!
Vtubers are great and all but now that I've watched too many of them the YouTube algorithm keeps suggesting me weird vtuber drama rumor mill channels. I'm not surprised I'm disappointed that drama channels are still things that exist.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Chicken Thumbs posted:

Vtubers are great and all but now that I've watched too many of them the YouTube algorithm keeps suggesting me weird vtuber drama rumor mill channels. I'm not surprised I'm disappointed that drama channels are still things that exist.

hit "don't suggest this channel" on them all and pray it just stops it with that instead of digging further down the barrel I guess :v:

Tormented
Jan 22, 2004

"And the goat shall bear upon itself all their iniquities unto a solitary place..."

Chicken Thumbs posted:

Hope this doesn't get me probated but is there any luck on getting a new vtuber thread again? And just kick out those people that were getting all creepy?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

It should go on RGD or Let's Play

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Tormented posted:

Hope this doesn't get me probated but is there any luck on getting a new vtuber thread again? And just kick out those people that were getting all creepy?

homeless snail will be posting it at the stroke of midnight on january 1st, 2022

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

don't know if this has been asked but anyone know what timezone???? i need to set several alarms for this

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
Greenwich, clearly.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Plutonis posted:

It should go on RGD or Let's Play

Let's Play already has the serious 'how to vtube' thread, the vtube-watchers thread can go elsewhere.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

imo open the vtuber thread in BFC so they can build a 69k line COBOL script to analyze currency exchange rates and find the cheapest way to do a red superchat

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Miki would never.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Endorph posted:

the gundams are absolutely not the point of hathaway's flash

Is the movie part of another series? It seems that way. I just want to see cool gundam fight against each other. Much like zombie series, let me see how they escape and beat the zombies. Don't harp so much on the humanity aspect of a post zombie apocalypse.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

symbolic posted:

do it anyways, "pregnant from oral" was a definitive peak and it's only downhill from there

Do you think the guy who thought someone could get pregnant from the butt get that idea from that Jimmy neutron episode where Carl gets rear end pregnant with an alien

Willo567 fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Dec 3, 2021

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Polsy posted:

Let's Play already has the serious 'how to vtube' thread, the vtube-watchers thread can go elsewhere.

Polsy is here to defend let’s play from us

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Good

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I don't want vtubers play video games sorry, I'm in it for the zatsudans and the utawakus. don't even get me started on the totsumachis

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

TV Zombie posted:

Is the movie part of another series? It seems that way. I just want to see cool gundam fight against each other. Much like zombie series, let me see how they escape and beat the zombies. Don't harp so much on the humanity aspect of a post zombie apocalypse.
unironic suggestion, maybe you should just watch g gundam

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

doesn't want video games yet immediately starts talking about tatsus and zandatsus, curious

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

TV Zombie posted:

my friend, the main gundam series hathaway's flash is a continuation of is a series where time in between gundam fights is spent arguing about salt. it became popular for focusing on the humanity aspect and hathaway's flash is specifically an adaptation of books that are a lot of people talking in-universe politics

if you just want to see giant robots fight each other then yeah g gundam is basically going to be the only one that gives you that, primarily

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Dec 3, 2021

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Thank you both for the suggestion.

On a different note, did anyone give namtab that discord invite?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I can confirm that I got the invite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

congrats!