Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Beachcomber posted:

With a tire iron.

Kids these days with their Tinders and Snapchats and tire irons :corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Even though it's canned if you leave it too long it'll sprout

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://i.imgur.com/wezPLbZ.mp4

has sound and reasonably good impressions

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Scratch Monkey posted:

https://i.imgur.com/wezPLbZ.mp4

has sound and reasonably good impressions

And the sequel:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/539285683911786496/913196777233068082/tumblr_r2ppe8tl8w1qgz7mu_720.mp4

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Etherium always sounded to me like a hardmode ore from Terraria: craft a set of etherium armor so that you can take on Plantera. Knowing the sort of dorks who go for NFTs that was probably deliberate.

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

These impressions are pretty good for whoever did them! Odo needs to be gruntier I think.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

His Morn needs work

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
Luv 2 read headlines about raped crying teenagers in the Funny Pictures thread, thanks mate

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

I get what the joke is, but man you're kidding yourself if you don't think someone could come up with a way to be a creepy groper without arms.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Well, his case has legs.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Looks 'armless.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."

the voices sound like the guy who makes sausage out of everything on youtube.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Cyrano4747 posted:

I get what the joke is, but man you're kidding yourself if you don't think someone could come up with a way to be a creepy groper without arms.

Anybody remember that woman denied service at a fast food restaurant because she was driving with her feet and was using them to pass money to the drive thru window and collect the food bags/drinks?

Found the story!

https://www.denverpost.com/2007/07/03/bias-claimed-in-suit/

quote:

Rockford, Ill. – A woman born with a condition that resulted in underdeveloped hands and arms is suing a McDonald’s restaurant owner, claiming employees refused to serve her when she wanted to use her foot to collect bags of food at a drive-through window.

Dawn Larson was born with Holt-Oram Syndrome and has small hands that extend not far from her shoulders. She has adapted by using her feet for many activities.

“I drank my baby-bottle with my feet. Nobody ever taught me how to do it, I just did it,” Larson said. “I can ride a regular 10-speed bike. I can swim. It has not been a problem in my life at all. It didn’t stop me from having four boys. I’ve never dropped one of them.”

In a lawsuit filed last week in Winnebago County Circuit Court, she alleges employees at two different McDonald’s restaurants in Rockford recoiled when she tried to retrieve her food using her foot.

In both incidents, employees eventually agreed to give Larson’s food to other people in her vehicle, including her son and a friend, the lawsuit alleges. Both times, cashiers at different windows took her credit card from her foot with no problem.

“I felt discriminated against, harassed, embarrassed,” Larson said. “All I wanted was the food I had paid for with my money card. I just wanted to feed my kids.”

Larry Taylor, director of operations for McDonald’s Restaurants of Illinois Inc., which owns the two restaurants, said in a statement e-mailed to the Chicago Sun-Times that the company had not seen the lawsuit but has a strict policy prohibiting any form of discrimination in its restaurants.

“We care very much about our customers and take this allegation seriously,” Taylor said. “We do our very best to serve our customers with the utmost care and respect.”

I seem to remember there being a thread about this way back when it happened and some goon posting something like

*is the defendants' lawyer*

"Your honor, the establishment has signs clearly marked all around the premises that say 'no shirt, no shoes, no service'."

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Data Graham posted:

His Morn needs work

So few lines for someone normally so involved in the episodes.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Beachcomber posted:

My FiL was an economics professor and he was a narcissist. I didn't go to his funeral, but apparently Milton Friedman did (his mentor).

Huge missed opportunity.

Edit: turns out this didn't happen and I was conflating two separate things.

i was having sex with him at the time

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

ChubbyChecker posted:

i was having sex with him at the time

That is not appropriate funeral behavior

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Goon Boots posted:

These impressions are pretty good for whoever did them! Odo needs to be gruntier I think.

I do appreciate that they gave Odo an honest-to-God harumph, though.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

That van is rolling probable cause.

Phanatic has a new favorite as of 01:59 on Dec 4, 2021

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Better than Dr. Wagon Wiggles Weiner, I guess.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Don't you love ngrmadly
Don't you need ngrbadly

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

That was an interesting thing to google about. It led me to https://startwandowsngrmadly.com/

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

That computer was owned by a goon, too.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Megillah Gorilla posted:

That’s not my picture, but I had the same problem and posted it to this site too. It was the graphics card dying.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Zil posted:

That was an interesting thing to google about. It led me to https://startwandowsngrmadly.com/

I just thought it was Welsh

Depends
May 6, 2006
no.
I had one of those too at work years ago.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Depends posted:

A wittle fucky wucky

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Depends posted:

Too bad something like this is beyond the scope of being screenshottable because it would be an amazingly fun screensaver to set for someone else's computer.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Once I had a startup screen that looked like Windows melted.

Like it had the Windows 2000 graphical "starting Windows" screen up, and then suddenly every element just sort of ... drooped. Edges and corners and text just all went cockeyed and fell down a couple of rows, like an earthquake hit it and a few bits of eaves and structural support kind of halfway collapsed.

I took a photo of it at the time but it's long lost to history

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Data Graham posted:

Once I had a startup screen that looked like Windows melted.

Like it had the Windows 2000 graphical "starting Windows" screen up, and then suddenly every element just sort of ... drooped. Edges and corners and text just all went cockeyed and fell down a couple of rows, like an earthquake hit it and a few bits of eaves and structural support kind of halfway collapsed.

I took a photo of it at the time but it's long lost to history

The fact that I instantly have 2 plausible theories about what caused that is a sure sign I've wasted my life

Nazattack
Oct 21, 2008

ikanreed posted:

The fact that I instantly have 2 plausible theories about what caused that is a sure sign I've wasted my life

Just means you work in IT.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

Megillah Gorilla posted:

it wasn't an incredibly uncommon error at the time. I got that exact one once, as well as a couple of other funky swaps. It's possible my computer was just poo poo.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
PYF Funny Pictures: $$$ $$$$$$$$$$

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

I feel that we might have many uses on SA for this image.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat

Phanatic posted:

That van is rolling probable cause.

I dunno who this Chris T. is but I bet their onlyfans is doing great.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Not cool, my grandfather died on the beaches of Ngrmaldy fighting the the German Fetwgrkifg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Oh man, I remember having an error very much like that back in the Windows 98 days. In particular I remember the message "Gindogs ic nog rectabding".