Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

TheKingslayer posted:

I didn't really get the KotH YouTube poops until I started smoking a bunch of weed but god I'm glad I did.

It might've been ITT, but someone explained their popularity by referencing the fact that the show is so grounded and realistic in the first place, so it lends itself well to absurd parody. Any other animated show would already be halfway there to begin with, so a YouTube poop wouldn't make as much of an impact.

I'm a diehard Space Ghost:C2C fan, but some of those episodes, as glorious as they are, are already YTP material. Hell, it'd just come off as a fan edit.

SG: "Hey! You're having another Total Devastation sale?"
Moltar: "Yep! Everything must GO!"
SG: "I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY!"

And then it immediately cuts to both of them in a fist fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

I legit love that Boomhauer looks away but Bill looks closer.

Another Bill fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Dec 1, 2021

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

PinheadSlim posted:

"Take a salt tablet"

My dad basically died laughing at that, he said it was 100% what going to the school nurse or athletic trainer was like in the 50's and 60's.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

pixaal posted:

They do age! They stopped aging them once it looked like they were going to hit syndication.

Right, but I meant they age when the writers want them to.

Mission Hill was gonna be interesting. The original plan was to have the characters age in real time. Would have been really cool to see how that would have worked out.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
All i remember about Mission Hill is that everybody had stick thin legs that attached to the bottom of their giant crotches.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Oh, and Bill Oakley pitched a Mission Hill spinoff show yesterday. Here's hoping it gets greenlighted.

https://twitter.com/thatbilloakley/status/1465509287241736196?t=x7Czn7pKU96e-_RgzqTtHA&s=19

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I like gus and wally but I don't think they got what it takes to carry the show.

Just pick up where you left off dinguses! that era of nostalgia is gonna hit soon, be on the forefront! Idiots

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Jealously guarded by sand traps, like a string of pearls. It’s no wonder this signature hoe can be an experience of frustration or pure golf joy.

*claps*

Okay rednecks back to sad reality

*laughter

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Milo and POTUS posted:

I like gus and wally but I don't think they got what it takes to carry the show.

Just pick up where you left off dinguses! that era of nostalgia is gonna hit soon, be on the forefront! Idiots

Ironiclaly, like Hank, Gus and Wally would have to be the straight men for the show as they are pretty boring.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Enough of this malarkey!!!!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I'm a killer for hire and I'm doing this pro-bono, which means I get to keep the bones. I know a Chinese guy that uses them to get erections.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
This is my home page currently:

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

seiferguy posted:

This is my home page currently:

Add Nutmeg

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

gently caress you if you put onion bits in the frito pie

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I do not understand how you have a recipe for casserole, a dish that means left overs.

Here's my left overs dish take whatever you didn't finish all week and isn't really enough for a meal and throw it on the plate and mix it all up so everyone eats everything instead of trying to figure out who gets the last steak and who has to eat dry meatloaf that was left in too long.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

https://twitter.com/JoshSuitcase/status/1466760662781075458?t=OzAaeAH5JwebzQP6KErKTA&s=19

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Dang ole Hank loooves hookers, man!

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

We got a revolving door of Bill's miseries yet Boomhauer only got like three episodes :colbert:

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

This rewatch must have caught me weird because I got zero sympathy for Bill or Bobby when they get themselves into some bullshit right now.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

TheKingslayer posted:

This rewatch must have caught me weird because I got zero sympathy for Bill or Bobby when they get themselves into some bullshit right now.

He gets my sympathy in the Bill as Lenore episode, that's a mental break. Every other Bill episode is Bill being Bill.

He hosed up a shot at Ann Richards!

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

TheWorldsaStage posted:

We got a revolving door of Bill's miseries yet Boomhauer only got like three episodes :colbert:

I'm ok with that, Boomhauer is at his best when he's kept a bit mysterious. I like how even Hank doesn't seem to know everything about him like when he asks about his dating life he immediately storms off.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Hyrax Attack! posted:

I'm ok with that, Boomhauer is at his best when he's kept a bit mysterious. I like how even Hank doesn't seem to know everything about him like when he asks about his dating life he immediately storms off.

If anything it emphasizes that Bill is a total over sharer.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

TheWorldsaStage posted:

He gets my sympathy in the Bill as Lenore episode, that's a mental break. Every other Bill episode is Bill being Bill.

He hosed up a shot at Ann Richards!

Yeah the stuff like that is fine and in the episodes where Bill finds some happiness I'm rooting for him, but stuff like I'm With Cupid or Twas The Nut Before Christmas where he's just at his worst I can't stand it. Oh also the competitive eating episode, he's real dickhead in that until Dale makes him look stupid.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

You promised me a fat George Clooney, this is not a fat George Cloony!

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I'll give Bill this, he has a few primo weird date scenes.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Why does Hank look so ... wet?

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

pixaal posted:

Why does Hank look so ... wet?

He saw Boomhauer bending over in his daisy dukes.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
Dale looks like an M-80 just went off in his mouth

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
“If I wanted to get sloppy drunk and shoot guns I’d go to my dad’s Oscar party.”

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Oh for the love of Mordecai...

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I just watched A Beer Can Named Desire for the first time in years, and holy gently caress, having a french dad and texan mom, Gilbert Fontaine de la Tour d'Haute-Rive has me feeling ways.

(Violette is your cousin. Thirty-five years.)

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
I’ve always been a creeper

She says I creep like the kudzu vines that are slowly but surely strangling our Dixie

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
I knew him

briefly

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Best side character of all time.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
Ro-bert, this here is velvet, not velvetine. A gentleman must learn the difference.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

External Organs posted:

Best side character of all time.

He was a dick in Bills BBQ sauce episode.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Marvelous

Kahn betrays Hank to MF Thatherton, Peggy and Bobby flee to the wild wastes of Durndle

Cosmik Slop fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Dec 4, 2021

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

X JAKK posted:

J’ACCUSE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

X JAKK posted:

But an amazing character… I say this all the time:
‘I believe it was Lucretius that said “ nothing human disgusts me”’ which is like the coolest line. And he shows compassion and respect to the homeless guy (is it Stubby? The one who washes windows?)

Then within like a minute he has what has to be the dumbest line ever:
“A gentlemen never reverses his decision”

Gilbert, you are a land of contrasts