Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon

by sebmojo

Karate Bastard posted:

*smack lips* hmm yes, this margarine sure is butt, however I would have wagered it to be moreso

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

In soviet Russia, we line up for food in store. In America you line up for food in restaurant.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Microsoft's marketing team trying to work creepypastas into microsofts comms strategy.

google THIS

The Mystery Machine Method

Trying to seduce women by saying things like "Zoinks!" and "Let's split up, gang!"

Prurient Squid

Well I'm seduced!

Jestery

Not a Dickman, just a shape
World War 2 footage showing bombs being dropped but they wolf whistle and cat call

Prurient Squid

Of Shaggy and Scooby, which one is the wingman?

Finger Prince

Prurient Squid posted:

Of Shaggy and Scooby, which one is the wingman?

Velma

Prurient Squid

A stupid person sees a person who looks exactly like them and doesn't know how to handle it.

"That's... me? What's going ON?"

alnilam

going back in time and selling the most cringey stupid poo poo to old timey people and they're fuckin eating it up. like some boardwalk t-shirts that say "i see dumb people" and "I'm with stupid --->" and these proper fancy high-class ppl in like edwardian england or something are going nuts for it, blowing their minds with humor that was stale to us as soon as it was printed on a shirt

ty manifisto

google THIS

I take in the bizarre irony of a mustachioed man in a bowler strapping a pair of stainless steel Horse Nutz™ to his gelding, momentarily disquieted.

"This is fine," I say at last, and I saunter back to my time machine, barely noticing that my hairstyle has changed to a mullet.

more falafel please

forums poster

alnilam posted:

going back in time and selling the most cringey stupid poo poo to old timey people and they're fuckin eating it up. like some boardwalk t-shirts that say "i see dumb people" and "I'm with stupid --->" and these proper fancy high-class ppl in like edwardian england or something are going nuts for it, blowing their minds with humor that was stale to us as soon as it was printed on a shirt

gotta see if my mom still has my WAAZZUUUUUP tshirt, i'm gonna make a mint

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Prurient Squid

This isn't as good as what you guys were talking about but a man that has spaghetti his pocket and offers it to strangers.

e: hot wilikers!!! it's spaghetti joe - don't look him in the eye, he'll offer you some that old spaghetti.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Dec 2, 2021

more falafel please

forums poster

Prurient Squid posted:

This isn't as good as what you guys were talking about but a man that has spaghetti his pocket and offers it to strangers.

i used to be in a weird facebook offshoot group that was called "<original parent group> ideas club" that was just posting "ideas" one of which was "sharemilk", milk that's meant for sharing. specifically, just fresh gallons of that cow juice sitting on top of every gas pump so that whenever you get gas you can have a lil' sharemilk

Prurient Squid

If you can't trust milk you found lying in a petrol station what can you trust?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

alnilam posted:

Me: I'm gonna make a fortune off this.

Them: *Pays me three hay pennies*

Finger Prince

more falafel please posted:

gotta see if my mom still has my WAAZZUUUUUP tshirt, i'm gonna make a mint

Going back in time and starting the waazzuuuuup trend in Renaissance times. That's like the only difference to the timeline, just an exotic stranger introducing people to their "traditional greeting".

more falafel please

forums poster

Finger Prince posted:

Going back in time and starting the waazzuuuuup trend in Renaissance times. That's like the only difference to the timeline, just an exotic stranger introducing people to their "traditional greeting".

going back in time and saying "sup" to my friend, who is confused about why i'm being so formal

deep dish peat moss

Finger Prince posted:

telling them you're from Byobylon

Dip Viscous

alnilam posted:

"she is with child --->" for guys to wear and have the arrow point at their pregnant wife

google THIS

A saddle that says "If you can read this the rider fell off"

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Billboards and bus stop advertising are banned so corporations send out dogs and cuddly sheep with adverts spraypainted on them out into the city streets.

Bright Bart

The Hamburgler true-crime podcast series.

Prof. Crocodile

Bright Bart posted:

The Hamburgler true-crime podcast series.

if you could get maybe 3 episodes out of this idea, it could easily go viral.

Bright Bart

Prof. Crocodile posted:

if you could get maybe 3 episodes out of this idea, it could easily go viral.

Even though I'd be providing advertisement for McDonald's I am not in the headspace for ignoring cease and desist letters from corporate lawyers. Already ducking creditors.

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

A saddle that says "If you can read this the rider fell off"

A hot iron brand for your horse's butt with the likeness of a mischievous Calvin pissing on things.

Karate Bastard

What, Calvin?

I don't know man. Depending on when you went that could upset a lot of people

Karate Bastard

Imma go there and tell them the reason they're not flying off this round earth this instant is a force called grabbity

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Dec 3, 2021

Karate Bastard

Also gonna teach them about bitcoin, to stick it to the king.

Twenty Four

Karate Bastard posted:

What, Calvin?

So you're saying they might be pissed off about what Calvin is pissin on?

Going back before the historical Calvin was born and popularizing my hot iron cartoon Calvin pissin brands, then later no one will take the historical guy seriously because they all think he is just a horse's rear end joke.

Jestery

Not a Dickman, just a shape
A short film about a kid identifying as an attack helicopter / any of the 30 Genders(/ sarc)

But it's just played completely.sttaight and doesn't interfere with daily life

Prurient Squid

Ruining the indulgence economy by handing out get out of purgatory free cards.

Prurient Squid

Monopoly but themed on the Tokugawa Shogunate.

Bright Bart

Jestery posted:

A short film about a kid identifying as an attack helicopter / any of the 30 Genders(/ sarc)

But it's just played completely.sttaight and doesn't interfere with daily life

https://youtu.be/dzRxbqvGXzw

This is the only take on self-identification I vibes with.

Karate Bastard

I identify as sarc

alnilam

Karate Bastard posted:

What, Calvin?

lol

ty manifisto

Prurient Squid

A song about a very effeminite homosexual man who likes sex a lot to the tune of Mr Boombastic. And the lyrics go...

"They call me limp-wristed, I love being fisted..." or something.

This might be a bad idea?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Prurient Squid posted:

Monopoly but themed on the Tokugawa Shogunate.

Ukiyo-e art in the board and cards.

"Hokusai wave crashes your property. Go directly to isolation. Do not pass the Kabuki theater, do not collect 200 Ryō."

Bright Bart

A clueless detective kind of like Columbo except he really doesn't know what he's doing and the reader of the stories is left wanting to throw a brick at something when he never puts two and two together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

Two Budhist monks arrive at the monastery in a luxury SUV and immediately make a scene yelling at each other loudly while people eating hamburgers at the place next door look on bewildered.

Oops this is not a joke I've made up but a story about what I've seen in person.