Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

gay_crimes posted:

the Democrats winning is also not a good thing. and it is not a funny thing

The democrats losing is good and funny but the republicans winning is bad and not funny so many sides. kinda sucks living through interesting times.

The democrats are gonna get destroyed in 2022.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

i used to think "the libs will instantly stop paying attention when joe does the same thing but there's a D next to the guy's name" was a little cynical but whew

literally their problem with trump was that he was rude and crude, not that they actually disagreed with 90%+ of his policies

Lost Time
Sep 28, 2012

All necessities, provided. All anxieties, tranquilized. All boredom, amused.

i used to think "the libs will instantly stop paying attention when joe does the same thing but there's a D next to the guy's name" was a little cynical but whew

8 years of Obama prepared me for this. Nothing has fundamentally changed and the libs are as they've always been.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I disagree but only in the sense that instead of not paying attention they’re telling you why the exact same thing is good now, actually, you stupid little worm. you rube. why can’t you understand this you loving pig idiot.

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

also started laughing this morning remembering the big brains that told us the republicans would never actually ban abortion because they need it for turnout and fundraising

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

also started laughing this morning remembering the big brains that told us the republicans would never actually ban abortion because they need it for turnout and fundraising
I mean if you get elected to do a thing, and then you get elected and do that thing, why would anyone vote for you ever again? You already did the thing.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

democrats can't understand the concept of actually believing in the things you campaign on, and then doing those things when you win because you want them to be done

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

dems projecting like a drive-in theater lol

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Alpha 1 posted:

https://twitter.com/dccc/status/1466494036630544394

the democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022

they've got to be trolling

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

I mean if you get elected to do a thing, and then you get elected and do that thing, why would anyone vote for you ever again? You already did the thing.

nobody gets tired of winning

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

vyelkin posted:

democrats can't understand the concept of actually believing in the things you campaign on, and then doing those things when you win because you want them to be done

the only concepts democrats understand are brunch and getting destroyed in 22 and beyond

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

it feels like the same weird nonsensical logic that makes them say stuff like how actually trump isn't popular with republicans

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

why give republicans all the credit? destroying abortion is a bipartisan supported issue. all those judges got overwhelming yes votes from dems

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

obama ruined America

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

vyelkin posted:

it's incredible. a political movement about nothing.

Payment Day
May 12, 2018

by Hand Knit

shyduck posted:

I wish they would give me diarrhea

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Their response to a far right republican president was to use a far right democrat president to defeat him

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Their response to a far right republican president was to use a far right democrat president to defeat him

Hey, no fair judging them by their actions and not their branding!

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

Nonsense posted:

obama ruined America

george washington ruined America, obama was just the moment idealistic young people realized it.

Q-sixtysix
Jun 4, 2005

BraveUlysses posted:

literally their problem with trump was that he was rude and crude, not that they actually disagreed with 90%+ of his policies

otoh, Trump never farted loudly in front of the Duchess of Cornwall

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

CaptainACAB posted:

george washington ruined America, obama was just the moment idealistic young people realized it.

America is really a story of anglos posting their L's.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Best Friends posted:

it's incredible. a political movement about nothing.

George: What did you do today?

"Uh, I got up and called some donors."

George: There's a movement! That's a movement!

"How is that a movement?"

Jerry: Well, maybe you do something to help people...

George: No, no, no! Nothing happens!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/jameshohmann/st...ingawful.com%2F

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Sleepy Joe admin sounds it's like all the palace intrigues as the Trumo administration except non of the lols.

Like how the Trumo admin would only send him positive/praising newspaper clipping each morning in a attempt to control his outbursts.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Can you believe a MAN wrote an article critical of Condoleezza Rice's role in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Veep was a documentary, apparently.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/jameshohmann/status/1467154511403917314?s=20
https://twitter.com/jameshohmann/status/1467153782241107968?s=20
https://twitter.com/deborahtimlin6/status/1467162230978490370?s=20

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

LionYeti posted:

the only concepts democrats understand are brunch and getting destroyed in 22 and beyond

I’m not sure I understand brunch. breakfast just whatever is the first meal of the day. lunch is second. lmao if you’re having breakfast and brunch and lunch after that.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mawarannahr posted:

I’m not sure I understand brunch. breakfast just whatever is the first meal of the day. lunch is second. lmao if you’re having breakfast and brunch and lunch after that.

uh

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

mawarannahr posted:

tell us you have autism without telling us you have autism

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

A Bakers Cousin posted:

tell us you have autism without telling us you have autism

funny you should mention that …

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

mawarannahr posted:

funny you should mention that …

the is an important thing left out if you don't drink: brunch lets you get totally wasted in a socially acceptable fashion at 10:00am.

That is it. That is the big reason brunch exists.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

brunch is when you have a late breakfast, optionally with alcohol. it's not that complicated

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
america is full of hosed up puritans lmfao. fail rear end country.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Smythe posted:

america is full of hosed up puritans lmfao. fail rear end country.

Continuing the ol' Genocide SOPs from country founding to country end.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

the bitcoin of weed posted:

brunch is when you have a late breakfast, optionally with alcohol. it's not that complicated

for many of us, that’s a Tuesday, so it’d make sense for liberals to try to act cool by doing a normal thing that seems wild.

mawarannahr has issued a correction as of 23:06 on Dec 4, 2021

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Also, it is a way for restaurants to pass off old leftovers as real food because their customers are so hung over they can’t tell the difference.

Also bottomless mimosa suck when you are completely hammered by 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

just make screwdrivers at home is really that hard?