Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
A fast food Tweet really is like a bullet in the head for a meme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem
It had a brief but good run.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

The only thing that can kill a meme faster than a fast food company using it, is Hillary Clinton using it.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I maintain that "let's Pokemon Go to the polls" was a legit good joke.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

bike tory posted:

I maintain that "let's Pokemon Go to the polls" was a legit good joke.

yeah

for a clown to tell, in the circus

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Pope Hilarius II posted:

If we go by Gen Z's uncanny ability to actually successfully dunk on Millennials (which boomers have always been poo poo at), this speaks to their potential as the next Greatest Generation

I suspect a lot of the Gen Z dunking on millennials posts are written by millennials

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

theflyingorc posted:

I suspect a lot of the Gen Z dunking on millennials posts are written by millennials

They are, and then you get a whole fleet of Millennials yes-anding and clapping along like seals in a desperate attempt to distance themselves from their Boomer parents by trying to prove that they have a sense of humor about how lame they are

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Heath posted:

They are, and then you get a whole fleet of Millennials yes-anding and clapping along like seals in a desperate attempt to distance themselves from their Boomer parents by trying to prove that they have a sense of humor about how lame they are

That poo poo is the most annoying. Just loving ignore it because no one gives a poo poo and being a sniveling painpig about it is gross as hell

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Bum the Sad posted:

I’m a TERF

:toughguy:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Yeah I'm a TERF

Train Enthusiast and Railway Frequenter

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I mean the TER is bad but the F is just unforgivable.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Heath posted:

Yeah I'm a TERF

Train Enthusiast and Railway Frequenter

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Heath posted:

The desperation of some posters to determine whether that image was dunking on gen z or not, so they could decide whether to align themselves with or against it, was kind of funny tbh.

Instead of it being just a dumb and kind of funny meme:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

LifeSunDeath posted:

poo poo would work a lot better he he just blew the thing straight back and omitted the umbrella.

yeah but it wouldn't look nearly as cool

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
I tried to make a meme

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

space uncle posted:

He also wrote about a boy becoming a very small mouse, a girl becoming a giant blueberry, a space station infested by aliens, a girl with telekinesis, a boy who likes hunting pheasants with his dad, a professional burglar fox, a woman who feeds her husbands murder weapon to the detectives, and the time his African manservant beheaded a Nazi in Tanzania.

Don't forget the time he wrote about a secret agent doing yellow face and flying an auto gyro around a volcano base

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Goa Tse-tung posted:

yeah

for a clown to tell, in the circus

I'm....not sure if this makes it a good joke or a bad one...

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

this should not make me laugh this hard

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

kazil posted:

I'm....not sure if this makes it a good joke or a bad one...

clowns don't tell jokes in the circus, normally. more information on their behaviour can be found here.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Jestery posted:

Don't forget the time he wrote about a secret agent doing yellow face and flying an auto gyro around a volcano base

Roald Dahl served with Ian Fleming and was one of the inspirations for James Bond. If he says that's how it works, that's how it works

Same reason the most realistic character in any of the movies is the former circus performer who became a world famous assassin who hires other hitmen to kill him so he can lure them into his giant solar powered funhouse mansion to hunt them for sport

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

pseudorandom posted:

I tried to make a meme

it works but also could be better, but you did your best so ok good.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
omg I was gonna ask someone to find this yesterday, but I found it:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

clowns don't tell jokes in the circus, normally.

wait then what the gently caress do they do?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

A joke good enough for a professional comedian to use in a live performance is pretty impressive

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

they clown around, throw pies, get hit by ladders etc

if a clown is saying words to you in a professional context then something's hosed up somewhere

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

pseudorandom posted:

I tried to make a meme

Launch the hogs into space, cowboy

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

kazil posted:

Clown around and eat clussy mostly.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

kazil posted:

Throw stuff, fall down, move in a silly manner

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

*mime strides in, clears throat* so I just flew in from Paris, and boy are my arms tired. That's not even a joke, I actually flapped my wings all the way across the loving Atlantic. No, the real joke is you sad pieces of poo poo out there, and I'm not laughing. I feel like I'm trapped in a loving box with you cretins. *mimics being trapped* help, I'm trapped in a tiny theater full of rear end stink!

Agent: So I've been thinking about keeping the motions part of your act, but maybe losing the er, "commentary"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

PizzaProwler posted:

omg I was gonna ask someone to find this yesterday, but I found it:

This meme is one of the most prominent of its strata and it’s makers are known as the cowboy hat culture

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Bread Zeppelin posted:

re: orbs, I haven't enjoyed a meme this much since dat boi frog

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

flavor.flv posted:

Same reason the most realistic character in any of the movies is the former circus performer who became a world famous assassin who hires other hitmen to kill him so he can lure them into his giant solar powered funhouse mansion to hunt them for sport

Don’t forget the most important part: He had three nipples!

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I got Danny Elfman

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

No one gives a poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Dragon
Apr 9, 2007

Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon

I think I did it wrong. I didn't get Moon Moon.