Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!

RFK Jr. posted:

Alright.

Omicron so far appears to be very mild but highly infectious, following a rather typical path of viral host adaptation. As a result, he if a person had to choose which variant to be infected with, they would vastly prefer omicron, since it has so far killed no one (to our knowledge at this point) and yet provokes the body into producing a powerful immune response that confers immunity against all covid variants (including Delta).

I said ban the mandates. Not the vaccines. That’s your choice to take without coercion.

Time to vaccinate this thread. We are getting rid of this infection in conversation. Aren’t you sick of it? You ready?

A Solar Minimum release was quite successful, but we are headed towards maximum and you’re old news.

Are the vaccines safe and effective?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFK Jr.
Dec 4, 2021

by Hand Knit

mr_jolly posted:

I'm making a website that catalogs your posts and alts and reports them to your dad

Thanks. We will run Justify in the Triple Crown again if the former owner of Citi bank let’s us use the King Air again.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

RFK Jr. posted:

Alright.

Omicron so far appears to be very mild

100% of the claims that omicron is mild is based on a single furry misquoting a doctor on twitter.

Elea
Oct 10, 2012

RFK Jr. posted:

Alright.

Omicron so far appears to be very mild but highly infectious, following a rather typical path of viral host adaptation.

provokes the body into producing a powerful immune response that confers immunity against all covid variants (including Delta).

This is great news. I thought for sure having way more of the virus in the body, clinging onto our little ace2 receptors, would cause proportionally more damage as your immune system kills the poo poo out of those cells and scars your organs permanently.

RFK Jr.
Dec 4, 2021

by Hand Knit

Fritz the Horse posted:

Are the vaccines safe and effective?

Mostly, with a .0008% death rate. Applied to children if 20,000,000 were vaccinated as planned roughly ~2,000 would die from the vaccines. Luckily they put the blood thinner in their’s.

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I got Moderna for all shots, and my experience was:

Shot 1: Terrible side effects, first 48 hours worst of it, took 5-6 days to completely pass.
Shot 2: Bad side effects but not as painful as shot 1, first 48 hours worst of it, took 6-7 days to completely pass.
Booster: Similar side effects to shot 2, only took 3 days or so to completely pass.

I've read this quite often, drat that sucks :unsmith:
Biontech was very mild for me, injection site a little bumpy and itchy for a day.
My GP is doing a 10 hour nonstop vacc marathon on Thursday (bless his heart), I hope he won't surprise me with the Murrican Juice because the German gvt is desperately trying to get rid off their 20M+ stockpile before it goes bad.

RFK Jr.
Dec 4, 2021

by Hand Knit

Elea posted:

This is great news. I thought for sure having way more of the virus in the body, clinging onto our little ace2 receptors, would cause proportionally more damage as your immune system kills the poo poo out of those cells and scars your organs permanently.

Speaking of ACE2 receptors:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41431-020-0691-z

Imagine they tested for that and found the natural immunities to it like myself. Tyranny of the majority wins again…

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

RFK Jr. posted:

Omicron so far appears to be very mild but highly infectious

There is no reviewed data set to base this conclusion on yet. We’ve barely known about it for a week. All that’s out so far is twitter anecdotes, which are not all in agreement with you either.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

sauer kraut posted:

I've read this quite often, drat that sucks :unsmith:
Biontech was very mild for me, injection site a little bumpy and itchy for a day.
My GP is doing a 10 hour nonstop vacc marathon on Thursday (bless his heart), I hope he won't surprise me with the Murrican Juice because the German gvt is desperately trying to get rid off their 20M+ stockpile before it goes bad.

It was unpleasant but not wholly unexpected - I felt mildly crappy after my flu shot last year. I was still happy to deal with a few days of unpleasantness to gain months of robust protection.

RFK Jr.
Dec 4, 2021

by Hand Knit

Bad Purchase posted:

There is no reviewed data set to base this conclusion on yet. We’ve barely known about it for a week. All that’s out so far is twitter anecdotes, which are not all in agreement with you either.

There is no reviewed data set allowing for any vaccine for COVID to be properly vetted by the FDA.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

RFK Jr. posted:

Alright.

Omicron so far appears to be very mild but highly infectious, following a rather typical path of viral host adaptation. As a result, he if a person had to choose which variant to be infected with, they would vastly prefer omicron, since it has so far killed no one (to our knowledge at this point) and yet provokes the body into producing a powerful immune response that confers immunity against all covid variants (including Delta).
Weird, since we've only started observing it like weeks ago, and thus don't have enough data to declare it's always mild or that it provides a perfect and durable immune response.

Doubly so, given how hospitalizations are suddenly going way up in low-vax South Africa, and people who've had covid before are now getting symptomatic cases with Omicron.

Triply so, given how the mild cases we're seeing worldwide are largely with (experimental! unproven!) vaccinated people.

Can't wait to hear a response from your next re-reg, you've only got 99,998 to reach your pledge goal! I'm sure your money and pure posting energy will out-last the mods and admins' enjoyment of banning your alts. Be sure to put that in your blog, I'm sure the admins are terrified.

RFK Jr.
Dec 4, 2021

by Hand Knit

dwarf74 posted:

Weird, since we've only started observing it like weeks ago, and thus don't have enough data to declare it's always mild or that it provides a perfect and durable immune response.

Doubly so, given how hospitalizations are suddenly going way up in low-vax South Africa, and people who've had covid before are now getting symptomatic cases with Omicron.

Triply so, given how the mild cases we're seeing worldwide are largely with (experimental! unproven!) vaccinated people.

Can't wait to hear a response from your next re-reg, you've only got 99,998 to reach your pledge goal! I'm sure your money and pure posting energy will out-last the mods and admins' enjoyment of banning your alts. Be sure to put that in your blog, I'm sure the admins are terrified.

Yeah, “weeks ago”.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

RFK Jr. posted:

There is no reviewed data set allowing for any vaccine for COVID to be properly vetted by the FDA.

changing the subject because you can’t just admit you were talking out your rear end about omicron?

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

RFK Jr. posted:

Yeah, “weeks ago”.

ok what

RFK Jr.
Dec 4, 2021

by Hand Knit

Bad Purchase posted:

changing the subject because you can’t just admit you were talking out your rear end about omicron?

Out of my lungs. 28 flights later, 4 helicopter flights, 5 countries, and you’re still imposing what on me?

I just went to a gathering of 100,000 NFL fans. Still fine but abortion kills that many in less than 6 months in the US.

I heard you were saving lives bro.

RFK Jr.
Dec 4, 2021

by Hand Knit

RFK Jr. posted:

Out of my lungs. 28 flights later, 4 helicopter flights, 5 countries, and you’re still imposing what on me?

I just went to a gathering of 100,000 NFL fans. Still fine but abortion kills that many in less than 6 months in in th US.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

so back to that omicron data set you were talking about…

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Thank you for reminding me that RFK Jr came to Switzerland to speak at an antivax rally in a car park by the train tracks in freakin Wankdorf (translation: "Wank village") and the COVID laws passed/were upheld a few days later by a wider margin than the last time we voted on this poo poo 6 months before.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Imagine being so mad on the internet you register a probation evasion account an hour before your time out nap was up

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

My pfizer experience wasn't too bad

Pfizer1: fever, sore arm, was groggy overnight
Pfizer2: sore arm
Pfizer 3: sore arm for a day at most

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!
RFK Jr. I'm really curious, which Ben Garrison vaccine cartoon do you most agree with? There are a bunch of good ones.

Instead of me posting them here, could you do a Google image search for "ben garrison vaccine" and then let us know which one best represents your views.

Thanks!

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

RFK Jr. posted:

I just went to a gathering of 100,000 NFL fans. Still fine but abortion kills that many in less than 6 months in the US.

RFK Jr.
Dec 4, 2021

by Hand Knit

Together I instilled a judge on the supreme court from down the street where I closed your abortion clinic and got away with it.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Pfizer 2 put me in bed for about 14 hours

I have to get on a plane 24 hours after my 3 booster, not looking forward to that. Yes I'm aware it won't kick in for at least a week

Also lmao at this guy who knowingly pays good money to be wrong on the internet

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
What is your opinion about cryptocurrency?

RFK Jr.
Dec 4, 2021

by Hand Knit
From orbit.

https://www.nola.com/news/politics/article_726fdc98-8d24-5e30-b552-989e48060575.html

https://www.fox8live.com/2020/09/22...ginalist-views/

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

RFK is going to turn out to be one of those “actually the joke is on you, i was only pretending to be a chud” situations. wasn’t sure at first, but it’s just too on the nose now.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Bad Purchase posted:

RFK is going to turn out to be one of those “actually the joke is on you, i was only pretending to be a chud” situations. wasn’t sure at first, but it’s just too on the nose now.

Yeah, they couldn't pace themselves and blew their gimmick wad early.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

RFK Jr. posted:

If your definition of abortion is that of a lovely Christian, sure. But just like your lovely bit, some people actually believe in science. Both when it comes to COVID vaccines helping you from dying from it, and in that abortion is healthcare for women.

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

could also be just garden variety brain damage

WJK III
Dec 5, 2021

by Hand Knit
Funny.

Killing another Kennedy on this site and all.

But diegress. I said $100,000

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

NecroBob posted:

could also be just garden variety brain damage

another victim of 5G :saddowns:

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Keep those re-regs going, I'm almost triggered. A few more ought to do it. That will trigger me so good.

Castaign
Apr 4, 2011

And now I knew that while my body sat safe in the cheerful little church, he had been hunting my soul in the Court of the Dragon.

WJK III posted:

Funny.

I am very much enjoying this gimmick. Please, carry on.

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!

WJK III posted:

Funny.

https://youtu.be/9dB_ubVAnGw

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Lol what is going on in here tonight?

Oh, some Q truther is giving Jeffery lots of money.

I tried one of those 3M aura masks today and really like em. More than the Powecom kn95 masks I'd been wearing.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I was wondering why I kept feeling so owned today.

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003

Castaign posted:

I am very much enjoying this gimmick. Please, carry on.

gimmicks don't have heart anymore. hakan? gamequoter? those were some gimmicks.

now it's just "lol I'm an edgelord triggered much :smug:"

same with trolls. you used to have to mete out your psychosis. now they just drop their load within 2 posts, and it's sad.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

RFK Jr. posted:

lmao @ referring to abortions as people 'killed'. gently caress your nonexistent dead babies you dumbass, you're a moron and you should go away and never come back because you aren't welcome here, goodbye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Paying a hundred grand to post dangerous nonsense on a dead gay comedy website

lmao