Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
you can't blow your whole snake load in the teaser

e: what a snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

the children are creating snake icons

There Will Be Snake

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
I'm so excited for this show. Really loved the first season, but glad they're adding in new biomes for the second. Not sure I could have gone another ten episodes of desert, and that was my single major complaint about season one.

gently caress I love this show.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

God yes please, straight into my veins

CODChimera posted:

there's a bunch of weird poo poo in there so that's good but the lack of giant snakes is concerning

There are huge rear end harpoons that people keep pointing at the sky. It's a snake show, they are not just gonna drop them. Don't worry, friend

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Needs more statuesque T-posing and screaming at puny humans until they explode but hyped nonetheless.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Here for the Doom Marine joining the show

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

gently caress yes! More milky androids and weird snakes! :sickos:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Doctor Jeep posted:

gently caress yes! More milky androids and weird snakes! :sickos:

plus whacky middle ages costumes like the norman style helmets on the space atheist troopers.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I don’t know how a second season got greenlit but someone must have a milky robot fetish. Can’t wait.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Invalid Validation posted:

I don’t know how a second season got greenlit but someone must have a milky robot fetish. Can’t wait.

A season of Dark Souls cosplayers against the almight space snake

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

This is how you communicate with a fellow intelligence: you hurt it, you keep on hurting it, until you can distinguish the posts from the screams.
I'm glad there are more settlers on the planet. I found it almost intolerably stressful to watch random mooks die when our cast represented all the surviving humans in the whole universe (as far as we could tell). You really can't afford to lose reproductively viable organisms when your population is so low. Every time Mother vaporized some poor schmuck I wanted to scream "stop, you need his cum"

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Terrifying Effigies posted:

That's me in the background watching this show.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Hopefully there will be a wolf in it this season.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
hell yeah, gimme milky

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
Excited for the return of Space Ragnar and Robo Bayek. :woop:

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

The lack of giant space d20 and snakes makes me concerned that they are going to neglect the mystery of the giant space d20 and how the snakes roll it.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
The man loves his robot jizz.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

the mega milk extended universe which includes the Star Wars sequels

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
The crazy dude should have a new ridiculous haircut every season. First it was future mullet, maybe s2 it should be really crisp like he used an entire can of Rave hairspray.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
his name is ragnar lothbrok

Anza Borrego
Feb 11, 2005

Ovis canadensis nelsoni

Does he have a chainsaw hand???

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

his name is ragnar lothbrok

It’s actually Sol Goodman

Sally Sprodgkin
May 23, 2007

General Battuta posted:

I'm glad there are more settlers on the planet. I found it almost intolerably stressful to watch random mooks die when our cast represented all the surviving humans in the whole universe (as far as we could tell). You really can't afford to lose reproductively viable organisms when your population is so low. Every time Mother vaporized some poor schmuck I wanted to scream "stop, you need his cum"

season 2 lookin good

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Anza Borrego posted:

Does he have a chainsaw hand???

A chainsaw hand *and* what looks like some sort of blaster :dukedoge:

Anza Borrego
Feb 11, 2005

Ovis canadensis nelsoni

A chainsaw hand *and* what looks like some sort of blaster :dukedoge:

:black101:

space chandeliers
Apr 8, 2008

That thing looks like a cobbled together atheist version of a war android

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Weren't the atheists the ones that had child soldiers and gladiator games? It's probably just gladiator gear.

Maybe fighting one of the creatures for entertainment. Or maybe mother, with her dark photon powers disabled?

space chandeliers
Apr 8, 2008

yeah, i remember that child soldier aspect. it's just that chain gunner thing has a vague similarity to the webbed exo-skeleton look we've seen before in androids/android-linked things.

of course, speculation only at this time. only constant is milk.

hail milk

space chandeliers
Apr 8, 2008

i seem to remember that there was something about atheists banning or having strong aversion to androids, so there's that. but since when have humans ever been consistent in dogma.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
What, still here? Hand it over. That thing, your MILK.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Gazaar posted:

What, still here? Hand it over. That thing, your MILK.

For my Lady's snake son...

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

I like to think all the robots are built by just pouring gallons of milk over a human shaped wireframe

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt

Look at the face, it's a lot like a real mummified head. Do these milky droids have real human heads? Or are they just dumping milk on an effigy.

Perhaps we are not ready for the answer.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Whoever does costuming deserves awards, Ive always like the futuristic religious look, now we have the feudal futuristic look that just isn't generic leather D&D gear.

Alehkhs
Oct 6, 2010

The Sorrow of Poets

happyhippy posted:

Whoever does costuming deserves awards, Ive always like the futuristic religious look, now we have the feudal futuristic look that just isn't generic leather D&D gear.

I posted this last year when there was a question about whether or not Mother and Father's costumes had zippers:

Alehkhs posted:

Short behind-the-scenes about costuming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJEwQO5CxUw

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Hah, brilliant, thank you.
drat thats some detail into small things you wouldn't notice unless pointed out.

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer

Chalks posted:

I like to think all the robots are built by just pouring gallons of milk over a human shaped wireframe

Raised by Wolves is just the Westworld future.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

This show is dragged down by the total lack of Jesus IMO. He could be a giant mongoose that fights the flying snaake. Call me, HBO

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
They have at least four Jesuses, that's probably enough already.

e: I'm excited to see how many more they'll introduce in series two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
lets make poo poo weird in 2022

lets make poo poo MILKY