Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Lol , being repeatedly kicked out of a bar that no one wants you in after sneaking in with Groucho Marx glasses and loudly proclaiming

"Yes is it I ,the person you kicked out, now I have some opinions..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NyaNyaMeister
Dec 4, 2021

Bruh-nyuu~

I am from this
stupid country :eurovision:

Lliam posted:

Enough data exists in South Africa alone. Also, enough data to outlaw experimental vaccine mandates. Enough data to not wear masks, etc.

well, now we have enough data to conclusively confirm that you have no idea what you are talking about.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

empty whippet box posted:

lmao @ referring to abortions as people 'killed'. gently caress your nonexistent dead babies you dumbass, you're a moron and you should go away and never come back because you aren't welcome here, goodbye.

just jacked myself off, tens of millions of babies dead in an instant. the sewers choke with the corpses of my victims. the death tolls pales in comparison to the billions killed by "satanthony" fauci and his death shot, but still horrific. hitler? never once jacked off in his life. a mere 6 million murders makes him practically a saint by comparison.

NyaNyaMeister
Dec 4, 2021

Bruh-nyuu~

I am from this

RFK Jr. posted:

I will literally spend $100,000 making new accounts while trying to have a commentary with you.

Your mandates are trash.

Why happened to this site?

do you really have nothing better to do with your time except offload server costs and sending mods on a nice winter cruise in the Caribbeans?

what happened to common sense and not being a crazy jerk?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

ilmucche posted:

Had a friend going off about not wanting to get a third shot and enough of the vaccine passport stuff.

Apparently the cops are going to use the vaccine passport app to falsely accuse people of crimes because it can track their location? They're anti-cop but that seems like one hell of a stretch. The pandemic has completely broken people's brains.

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

It's not the craziest assumption. Cops have started blanket subpoenaing google searches in geographic areas to find suspects. But they really don't need a vaccine passport app when your phone is already tracking your location.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/sep/16/geofence-warrants-reverse-search-warrants-police-google

Here in Australia back in the early days of the pandemic they introduced a covid contact tracing app which used bluetooth to detect when you spent the requisite 15 minutes within 1.5m of any person and if that person later reported they'd been covid positive the system would send you a message to get tested. They swore that the database wouldn't be handed over to the police but oooops turns out it was: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-16/police-refused-to-stop-accessing-safewa-app-data-premier-says/100218764

That's obviously a very different set of circumstances to a vaccine passport app but it still gave the conspiracy weirdos a lot of ammunition

Dren posted:

I have a message for people who say we should deliberately catch Omicron: “You first”

But the Omicron variant is a Christmas miracle which we should all welcome into our hearts (and lungs)!!

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Gologle posted:

I got the booster shot yesterday, and it's loving rocking me today. It's probably too early, but do we have any idea of how long the efficacy of the booster will last? I don't really want to go through today again next year, or the year after that, and etc. Also, are my symptoms today possibly indicative of what having actual COVID would be like? Over the past few months I've been worried that at some point I may have gotten it but may have been asymptomatic, given that I'm interacting with a lot more people compared to last year, since now I have a job that I didn't have for most of last year. It would be relieving to know that I've stayed healthy all the way up until now.

when i caught covid a few months ago it felt exactly like my second booster shot which knocked me on my rear end and also makes a bit of sense. most of what you feel as symptoms isn’t whatever disease you have but your immune system’s response to it. so of course when you get covid it’s going to feel mostly the same, your immune system is doing the exact same thing it did before which it knows works

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Why happened?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
What's goin on, posting pals?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Who What Now posted:

What's goin on, posting pals?

Who what now?

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

lol Don't tell him about hellbans

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Beachcomber posted:

The forums could use $100,000.

Putting myself in eternal debt just to own the libs

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

But the Omicron variant is a Christmas miracle which we should all welcome into our hearts (and lungs)!!

This should be tried as loving manslaughter.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
at first I thought this guy was talking crazy but he might be spittin facts

Castaign
Apr 4, 2011

And now I knew that while my body sat safe in the cheerful little church, he had been hunting my soul in the Court of the Dragon.

NecroBob posted:

gimmicks don't have heart anymore. hakan? gamequoter? those were some gimmicks.

now it's just "lol I'm an edgelord triggered much :smug:"

same with trolls. you used to have to mete out your psychosis. now they just drop their load within 2 posts, and it's sad.

I should clarify:

I really enjoy this gimmick of "loudly and pointlessly owning myself, and then immediately pouring more money into the community I profess to hate."

I agree, it's no gamequoter or Cumshitter, but I can still appreciate the actual outcome.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Buschmaki posted:

at first I thought this guy was talking crazy but he might be spittin facts

My friend let me tell you about colloidal silver

NyaNyaMeister
Dec 4, 2021

Bruh-nyuu~

I am from this

Greggster posted:

Putting myself in eternal debt just to own the libs

gotta stimulate the economy somehow

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

The Bloop posted:

But how else will I pull off my Dr. Manhattan cosplay?

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
tbh I'm surprised he gave up after a measly two re-regs. I guess his posting energy wasn't as strong as he thought.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

:sad:

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

dwarf74 posted:

tbh I'm surprised he gave up after a measly two re-regs. I guess his posting energy wasn't as strong as he thought.

"Its so weird, I usually have the energy to make hundreds of alt accounts, but lately I'm out of breath after 1 or 2"

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

RFK Jr. posted:

I will literally spend $100,000 making new accounts while trying to have a commentary with you.

Your mandates are trash.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

"I'm gonna give you thousands to keep yelling in your face"

"This is far more problematic for one of us in this transaction"

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I wish these mods would stop enforcing illegal vaccine mandates on innocent posters! Freedom of speech! Many such cases!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
All posters must be vaccinated from now on, I don't want to catch whatever brain worms that guy had

Or would ivermectin be the thing for brain worms? :thunk:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

The Bloop posted:

Huffing colloidal silver is gaining popularity among the anti-vax crowd, Amazon listings for colloidal silver now push "Frequently bough together ..." links for nebulizers

I love that they stress that this is vegan colloidal silver. :v:

Coconut oil was being touted as a covid miracle cure a few months back, doctors were reporting that people were turning up to the ER slathered in oil:
https://mobile.twitter.com/philippinesusa/status/1403442897295314948

The latest hotness is apparently black cumin seeds
https://twitter.com/CerebrumScops/status/1463956631440531459

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

get some black cum in ya and your worries will be over

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Another Bill posted:

I wish these mods would stop enforcing illegal vaccine mandates on innocent posters! Freedom of speech! Many such cases!
Best watch out or he'll make a blog post about you in a very influential blog that actually exists

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

all avatars must be replaced with vaccine cards by Jan 4

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

RFK Jr. posted:

Your mandates are trash.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Where's the 100k

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

rereg you coward

all the alt accounts you make will only increase in value, just like NFTs! Someday after you save humanity, you'll be able to sell them all for a hefty profit

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

you just gave me a great idea

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!

hey RFK Jr. person, if you're reading this I'll make you a deal

you donate $10,000 to a good charity like RAINN or RAICES or something and I will concede defeat in this debate and autoban

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Coconut oil was being touted as a covid miracle cure a few months back, doctors were reporting that people were turning up to the ER slathered in oil:

Good to know that being slathered in coconut oil everyday has this fringe benefit.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/cneitzert/status/1465213121459638274?s=20

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

did you post a tweet that links to your blog

edit: yes yes you did

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!
64min read medium post? no thank you

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

did you post a tweet that links to your blog

edit: yes yes you did
I dunno, I feel like a Medium article is a step below a blog tbh.

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

You're a loving idiot and the rest of my reply is for the benefit of others in this thread, not you.

RFK Jr. posted:

Omicron so far appears to be very mild but highly infectious
We simply don't have an idea about this yet. There is not enough data. We have no idea if mild infections are due to vaccines or the virus' innate features. We have no idea how much it evades vaccines, if at all. Making this claim is dangerous.

RFK Jr. posted:

following a rather typical path of viral host adaptation
This is bullshit based off a 19th century spit-ball of a theory and is not supported by evidence. It assumes a whole lot of things about the nature of the virus in question (e.g. capability to be asymptomatic, have presymptomattic spread, and means of transmission) as well as its relationship to the host which do not hold up in many cases. Moreover, viruses which have been documented for up to thousands of years are almost certainly not signifiocantly less virulent than they used to be.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Coconut oil has been used as vegan snake oil for at least the last five years, a quick Google for "coconut oil pulling" will pull up all sorts of bogus home remedies for pulling toxins in your body out by putting a spoonful of the stuff in your mouth for five minutes a day

Ivermectin is novel because it's actually medically approved for something (not covid), but you don't need a prescription for it if you have a farm supply store near by

Eventually on a long enough timescale, tinfoils will accidentally stumble across something useful you can buy off the shelf, and we'll never hear the end of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

coconut oil is a miracle product on popcorn :colbert: