Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
which one of you is this https://twitter.com/wyatt_privilege/status/1466804356498481163

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Raises talon

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Pigeons are liars

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

The Demilich posted:

Someone post something extraterrestrial and creepy.

Yes I've turned on my monitor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6gzVb-cow0

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

The Demilich posted:

Starting in April 2021, this account has been giving detailed descriptions of life as a female abductee and genetic asset as part of a stealth takeover of earth by a group of alien lifeforms.

She goes on to detail various aspects of her experience and interactions with her abductors.

Some takeaways :

Humans are abducted and used to breed human alien hybrids with strong telepathic abilities. The ultimate goal is to totally replace humans on earth following an imminent wipeout event or period. Many abductees have met their hybrid offspring as children upon the ships.

The hybrids do much of the low end work upon the ships and as part of the program on earth, and often subject abductees to sexual, mental and physical abuse.

The alien society seems to consist of a strict caste system or hierarchy, with the mantis types at the top, down through the forms of greys, with the hybrids at the bottom.

Hybrids take multiple forms depending on how many generations they are removed from the direct alien DNA. At a certain point they are able to pass for humans, and can often be found on earth learning about human society and preparing for the takeover.

Life for the hybrids seems to be strictly regulated and miserable, with the hybrids being subjected to the regimented and cold societal structure of the aliens, yet having largely human emotional needs. Abductees are treated much like lab animals and considered to exist below the hybrids in the caste system.

She claims to be a regression patient of David Jacobs, the author of “The Threat: Revealing the Secret Alien Agenda”, and appears to have photos of the author and the inside of his office or residence.

So that's what Bernie's been up to!

this is all from a poster on gab as told by this reddit post

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lue is a hybrid

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

a thousand generations of meticulous breeding to create the kwisatz goateerach

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

the goatee helps to channel psychic energy and focus his remote viewing powers

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/AJ_FI/status/1466677831929405443

ALIEN CUBE

https://twitter.com/AJ_FI/status/1466679530798596103

UR A BOULDER

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Rah! posted:

lue is a hybrid

hybrids are tall and thin, whereas lue appears to have the body of a sontaran

...wait

gently caress

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

Rah! posted:

lue is a hybrid
POV: lue just told you he's the product of an alien breeding program and you are too

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

lue has the stocky build of a fighter, he'd tear aitee new assholes in any alien motherfucker that tried to compromise national security :911:

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

anya taylor-joy hybrid confirmed

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

Guess this explains why his wife left him.

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

Wheeee posted:

lue has the stocky build of a fighter, he'd tear aitee new assholes in any alien motherfucker that tried to compromise national security :911:
:haibrow:

Also I just realized our gangtag isn't like the others! It's clickable and brings you back home :shittypop: powerful

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

goochtit posted:

Also I just realized our gangtag isn't like the others! It's clickable and brings you back home :shittypop: powerful

for the record, any gangtag can technically do this since bbcode works in titles, it just requires whoever puts the gangtag in to put the img tags within a url tag, most people just do it for whatever reason

no lube so what
Apr 11, 2021

Azathoth posted:

they remind me of the sun dogs that show up around here sometimes when things are really cold and clear. really weird to see 2 other, smaller suns in the sky if you haven't experienced it before

{does some bird stuff}

when I was a young boy, a sun dog was happening and some old dude told me that if you put raise your arm out and your thumb on the sun when you extend your pinky it'll trace the sun dog ring. something like it's roughly 22* which is close to what the angle of reflection or something

{does some more bird stuff]

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Azathoth posted:

hybrids are tall and thin, whereas lue appears to have the body of a sontaran

...wait

gently caress

lue is kinda short and kinda rotund

almost...elf-like

:tinfoil:

tom knew

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

goochtit posted:

:tviv:

That's so cool!!

Now I know I'm never more than a click away

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

Azathoth posted:

for the record, any gangtag can technically do this since bbcode works in titles, it just requires whoever puts the gangtag in to put the img tags within a url tag, most people just do it for whatever reason
Technically can but they don't :smug:

Bookmarks? What are those? I just use my gangtag like a hearthstone :smug:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Barry Foster posted:

That's so cool!!

p'nutty is always with us!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

someone should make an alternate :tipshat: where its p'nutty tipping the hat

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

goochtit posted:

POV: lue just told you he's the product of an alien breeding program and you are too

im starting to vibrate at hypersonic speeds dont stop

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Barry Foster posted:

That's so cool!!

'Second tag on the left and straight on till morning.' That, Lue had told Chris, was the way to the UAP thread

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
I’m a hybrid it’s why I’m trans . long live the tragenda

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

just a coconut going for a stroll

goochtit posted:

She claims to be a regression patient of David Jacobs, the author of “The Threat: Revealing the Secret Alien Agenda”, and appears to have photos of the author and the inside of his office or residence.

I'm not surprised that someone who goes to David Jacobs for hypnotic regression comes back with tales of a sinister hybrid breeding program aimed at taking over the earth

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

goochtit posted:

Technically can but they don't :smug:

Bookmarks? What are those? I just use my gangtag like a hearthstone :smug:

gently caress yeah

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

goochtit posted:

. . . Somber.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

The Demilich posted:

Rod Sterling for the bonus creepy:

https://youtu.be/MAJqe3TtsHU

(Legend says that film contains actual UFO footage from the Hollaman Air Force Base meeting with Ike.)

Fly Ricky
May 7, 2009

The Wine Taster

Rickshaw posted:

I'm not surprised that someone who goes to David Jacobs for hypnotic regression comes back with tales of a sinister hybrid breeding program aimed at taking over the earth

Shame he started to believe anyone with a pulse. Secret Life was a groundbreaking summary of the modern abduction phenomenon. I don’t want to start another kerfuffle about regressive hypnosis, but his findings lined up with abductees who have conscious recall.

The whole field would be massively better off if he’d stopped there.

space chandeliers
Apr 8, 2008

The Demilich posted:

might have been posted before but anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axdkv0_kJZQ

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6za10FGooF4

:skeltal::drac::getin:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i forget, but is there a bigger uap report coming next near?

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Waiting for that Webb scope 360

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

skewetoo posted:

Waiting for that Webb scope 360

lmao nub alien look at my 360 webbscope

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

i'm busy with work and poo poo for 5 days and don't have time to look in here and y'all go and get GANGTAGS? IN MY THREAD??

they loving rule and i want one

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

The formations look almost identical, I don't know where the people talking are or how they're seeing it, but between aircraft double windows and in-camera reflections it looks a lot like one set of lights being mirrored twice (probably the middle one being reflected left and right of it?) I don't think there's any need to speculate about flares, I think it's just lights on a plane.

Fly Ricky posted:

All that space junk is going to doom us. Infuriating how shortsighted/greedy those guys are; gently caress you human race, my family got ours. Have fun harpooning your way out of the Kessler syndrome we created.
Donald Kessler said 10 or 20 years ago that we're past the point of no return, we either figure out how to deal with space junk or we lose our ability to go to into space.

Azathoth posted:

sucks that the full quote wouldn't fit, stupid character limit
Not sure exactly how long the limit is, but ask Literally A Bird. She mentioned having discovered one weird trick to make thread titles longer than the supposed limit (radium hates her!)

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

GWBBQ posted:

I don't think there's any need to speculate about flares, I think it's just lights on a plane.

I have had it with these motherfucking lights on this motherfucking plane.

Forget that, it's not very good.

This is, though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAv5pLO37mE

I really like this as a concept for a first contact scenario with Something Else. Also it's a great track

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

goochtit posted:

Hybrids take multiple forms depending on how many generations they are removed from the direct alien DNA. At a certain point they are able to pass for humans, and can often be found on earth learning about human society and preparing for the takeover.

???, bowie, ???, schwarzenegger, bowie, donald glover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I knew blonde men were all aliens