Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

peanut posted:

I don't know that one but I've heard of other craft beer places building factories in super inaka Tokushima like Rise & Win, and that is cool and good.
We're in Niihama which is very industrialized and suburban for Shikoku. We have a heckin movie theater.

I know the Rise & Win guys from years ago when I was trying to hustle a job in the industry and they visited Portland. It's been a second though. I remember picking them up and they wanted me to take them to a dispensary immediately, them a BBQ place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Escape From Noise posted:

I know the Rise & Win guys from years ago when I was trying to hustle a job in the industry and they visited Portland. It's been a second though. I remember picking them up and they wanted me to take them to a dispensary immediately, them a BBQ place.

I like their priorities honestly

Had some rose wine, then a glass of red, and now a Guinness with a bit of rye on the side, and will shortly retire to my absurdly strong concentrate.

Low key trashin tonight of a responsible sort

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
peanut

nice nice nice and nice

Twenty Four

Barking Gecko posted:

I'm :trashed:
Today is my birthday.
These are some things that happened the year I was born:
The first Burger King opened.
The first nuclear power submarine was launched and commissioned.
The battle of Dien Bien Phu resulted in a French defeat.
The Tonight Show debuted on NBC.

One day drink at a time. :cheers:

happy b-day! happy trashin!

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

she wouldn't tell me her methods but it certainly looks like an old wallpaper pattern. instant retro feels upon viewing :h:

That's wild. Disclosing how something interesting happened in your project feels like nothing to me. I'd just be glad to have people appreciating and intellectually looking at a piece.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Twenty Four

All I really know about sake (nihonshu for those in the know) is there are two basic types: sweet or dry, after that there are grades based on how polished the rice used is among other things.

Nigori-zake is unfiltered and cloudy. Bottles need to be shaken before being poured.

Drink the cheap stuff hot, good stuff room temperature, or cold. Just like with wine.

sake is one of those "I'll drink it if my friends dragged me to a sushi place or wherever and it is on special" thing where I don't dislike it but I won't go out of my way to get it.

However that unfiltered stuff... not a fan. My friend brought a bottle of it over and I really disliked the grainy chunky texture and vaguely milky taste. I don't really like drinking milk or horchata (mexican rice drink) either so it makes sense. It was mostly the texture that was off putting, but then again I have no clue how "quality" it was either, probably not very knowing my friend.

peanut

I will host a tasting party anytime goons are in town, lmk

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Areola Grande posted:

I'm gonna go crazy from all ur recent cloak and dagger poo poo. spill :thembeans: already ffs

I'm confident in a decision I made, and I'm increasingly confident in another decision I made. One hurt but was right, one feels right.

Escape From Noise

I like nigori-zake because it reminds me of horchata a bit. I think like any booze, it gets better with quality.

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Twenty Four posted:

sake is one of those "I'll drink it if my friends dragged me to a sushi place or wherever and it is on special" thing where I don't dislike it but I won't go out of my way to get it.

However that unfiltered stuff... not a fan. My friend brought a bottle of it over and I really disliked the grainy chunky texture and vaguely milky taste. I don't really like drinking milk or horchata (mexican rice drink) either so it makes sense. It was mostly the texture that was off putting, but then again I have no clue how "quality" it was either, probably not very knowing my friend.

I'll drink yours then. I love that stuff

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

rear end-penny posted:

That's wild. Disclosing how something interesting happened in your project feels like nothing to me. I'd just be glad to have people appreciating and intellectually looking at a piece.

people got different processes, it's like a weird magic thing sometimes and that's ok too

powerful posting in here tonight, great energy trashed crew. special shoutout to AG with the sisterly artworks and rig upgrade. welcome to the net, kid :cheers:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

Bilirubin posted:

I'll drink yours then. I love that stuff

Well I haven't had any since the last time my friend brought some over, like, maybe 5 or more years ago, and he moved to another state soon after, so outlook unlikely!

If the opportunity came up I would definitely try it again, I like to drink and am not super picky, but if there were other options available you would be more then welcome to my share!

I like nigori-zake because it reminds me of horchata a bit. I think like any booze, it gets better with quality.

Yeah like I said I have only had horchata a handful of times and it definitely is on my "do not like" list of drinks. There are a few drinks, like a Payday candy bar shot or a cinnamon toast crunch shot that used that "Rumchata" stuff that I like but it's mixed with other stuff and even then I don't really order them but I'll drink em if someone hands me one or asks if I want one.

People buy me drinks a lot, I duno, but I end up drinking a lot of whatever sometimes. I can almost guarantee if I went to my regular bar right now I would get at least one free drink if not more. Might not even end up with a tab. But I might end up with something I'm choking down because "eh its booze" lol.

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
this will forever be my fav youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_HNpheUjBU

----------------

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
ATTN: Barking Gecko
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCYzk67y_wc

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Escape From Noise

Happy birthday! This yuzu honey sour is 4 u!

Escape From Noise

I have possibly had a few beers.

peanut

hbd I'm trashed on 2 cups of chai

Escape From Noise

I need to dig out my old chai recipe and make a batch.

Escape From Noise

I think I have all the spices on hand.

peanut

its sake again hi

Escape From Noise

Happy Repeal Day! Too bad alcohol was made legal so we can't all drink illegal alcohol which is way dooer and much more of a kick! Or so I've been told.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Dec 5, 2021

Ass-penny

Happy Repeal Day! Too bad alcohol was made legal so we can't all drink illegal alcohol which is way dooer and much more of a kick! Or so I've been told.

ALMOST everything is cooler when the government tells you not to do it, alcohol is not the exception
:wotwot: :gifttank:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

rear end-penny posted:

ALMOST everything is cooler when the government tells you not to do it

Ftfy

Come doot the beep with me tc

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
Doin illegal poo poo rules

When I bike around my city I don't follow any traffic laws.:twisted:

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
it really does

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Crew: I dabbed a bunch of sour diesel

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy

Mormon Nailer posted:

Crew: I dabbed a bunch of sour diesel

so uh hows the weather up there hehe :D

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Chinatown posted:

so uh hows the weather up there hehe :D

I can't hear you from the stratosphere, gonna get closer to the sun

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
sunday crew? :guinness:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Crewww

Areola Grande

CREWWWWWWW :screamy:

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy

Areola Grande posted:

sunday crew? :guinness:

:beerpal:

----------------

Areola Grande

what's ur poison 2nite buddro

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
evan williams and coke zero

the new formulation of coke zero is really good imo. the Flavor Gurus (I assume this is their job title) at Coca Cola did a good job.

gonna make either chow mein or cacio e pepe pasta for dinner. its nood night either way. :D

----------------

Areola Grande

hell yes noodnight :yum:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I had real good ramen. Like real real good. Now I'm high.

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

I had real good ramen. Like real real good. Now I'm high.

Nice! What flavor?

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
need nood deets

----------------

Boba Pearl

by Athanatos
boba's hot chocolate recipe 6oz hot milk, 1 packet of swiss miss, 6oz vodka, 4oz butterscotch schnapps 8oz irish cream. Top with marshmallows, burn marshmallows with torch.

i already ated the marshmallows

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

Boba Pearl posted:

boba's hot chocolate recipe 6oz hot milk, 1 packet of swiss miss, 6oz vodka, 4oz butterscotch schnapps 8oz irish cream. Top with marshmallows, burn marshmallows with torch.

i already ated the marshmallows

drat that sounds decadent :lofty: :wotwot:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot