Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
Trueanon, brought to you by Lorenzo's Cafe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
a+ noble ranking on the latest trueanon

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
the hell is the hostility towards wizard master

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
i love trueanon liz, do you think she'll marry me if i ask nicely

Quotey posted:

it's in good fun

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Quotey posted:

he's an insane troll that can gently caress off forever?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Goa Tse-tung posted:

he's an insane troll that can gently caress off forever?

Please make a thread in QCS.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Quotey posted:

hes lost his av. hes lost his honor

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Quotey posted:

wizard master is a good poster but the way he kramers into every single podcast thread within the Brooklyn Podcast ecosystem to post about Dasha constantly is, at minimum, very very funny and weird and deserving of at least as much ire as anything else that sets off goons

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
bust... c'mon man, you're just asking for it at this point.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

entering a discussion on a message board is just posting. that's what everyone does here so it shouldn't be called something special like kramering. instead, kramering should mean that a tape of the poster saying the n word came out.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

excellent court coverage from trueanon these past few days and lol that they sneaked off early and missed the double dildo

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Bust Rodd posted:

wizard master is a good poster but the way he kramers into every single podcast thread within the Brooklyn Podcast ecosystem to post about Dasha constantly is, at minimum, very very funny and weird and deserving of at least as much ire as anything else that sets off goons

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Wizard Master

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Farm Frenzy posted:

Wizard Master

This is doxxing, mods?!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Farm Frenzy posted:

Wizard Master

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

mods ban the r word but not the truly reprehensible and unforgivable words. mods?????

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
Wizard master is hilarious

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

gay_crimes posted:

mods ban the r word but not the truly reprehensible and unforgivable words. mods?????

you can say kramer but not with a hard r

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Farm Frenzy posted:

Wizard Master

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Farm Frenzy posted:

Wizard Master

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/dklmarxist/status/1466793400422780936

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
bust master

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
wizard rodd

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

oof day 3 true anon coverage was a hard listen, dunno if i can make it through these despite loving true anon and being interested in this trial, it’s too upsetting

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

what?

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

leslie really needs to chill. If you follow him on twitter your timeline immediately fills up with slapfights over dumb bullshit

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Recent Chapo is the funniest one in a while.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Fun fact: Leslie didn't like Breath of the Wild because it was too hard for him. That's not even an exaggeration.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Majorian posted:

Fun fact: Leslie didn't like Breath of the Wild because it was too hard for him. That's not even an exaggeration.

Leslie has some very goofy media opinions. The only one I kind of agree about is Batman vs Superman being better than the Marvel movies, though that's largely just because there's something to comment on with BvS, even if it's really goofy and dumb and not even remotely a good movie.

Also, Struggle Session was the second "left-wing comedy" podcast I tried listening to (and only the third period - first listened to Citations Needed, then Chapo, and then Struggle Sessions), and it quickly made it apparently how important it is to have some sort of decently-enforced structure to a show like that.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
leslie too online and can't log off
like why are you getting into a flamewar over people liking the beatles doc

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Majorian posted:

BOTW is a great game but terribly balanced

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Majorian posted:

was he the one who skipped past the tutorial without learning how to play the game then bitched it was too hard or am I thinking of a different person who thought botw was too hard?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dmitri-9 posted:

BOTW is a great game but terribly balanced

Who cares about balance in a single player game tbh

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Majorian posted:

In struggle session’s debate if BOTW was a good or bad game, Leslie argued that since he rather play Witcher 3 than BOTW, then why play BOTW ever?

DMCrimson has issued a correction as of 17:03 on Dec 5, 2021

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Pablo Nergigante posted:

if you think about this for like 1 second you’ll realize how stupid this is

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Kind of weird and bad design to have a camp of low level enemies be as difficult as a world boss. And they do that open world game thing where the low level enemies level up with you so your upgrades and developed reflexes don't matter as much.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
switchs till cost $9999? yep :dafuq:

for a drat nintender. sad

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dmitri-9 posted:

Kind of weird and bad design to have a camp of low level enemies be as difficult as a world boss. And they do that open world game thing where the low level enemies level up with you so your upgrades and developed reflexes don't matter as much.

yea and in ultima online a loving grizzly bear wrecks your rear end as a noob but when youre a 7x grandmaster mage you can pwn balrons easily. not seeing the issue

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

Smythe posted:

yea and in ultima online a loving grizzly bear wrecks your rear end as a noob but when youre a 7x grandmaster mage you can pwn balrons easily. not seeing the issue

Yeah but if a level 1 newbie kills a balrog with a soup ladle in the same time it takes a level 20 mage to zap a goblin to death with a staff of power it is an issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
please let this be the one thread where goons don't just slap fight about video games, tia