Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

killerwhat posted:

I used to make scrambled eggs with raisins when I was younger. Everyone looks at me crazy when I mention it.

Well, you're a dog, you don't know what you're doing.

EDIT: This post makes a lot less sense as a snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
AITA for pranking my girlfriend

quote:

So, my girlfriend and I like to joke around with one another. One say she decided to prank me by making me think I've eaten a spider. She recorded herself putting a spider into a coffee cup and showed the video to me after I've drank my coffee.

I was horrified and so I decided to get her back by pretending to cheat on her.

So one night I went to my cousins house, who my girlfriend doesn't know about and took several pictures of the two of us together and posted it on snapchat.

She was understandably upset and when she confronted me the next day, I told her it was a prank. I thought she would laugh along with me but she just left. I tried calling and messaging her but she hasn't answered.

I got an angry call from her brother telling me what I did was completely unforgivable. Maybe I went too far.

AITA?
Bonus from the comments

quote:

I'm 29 and she's 19

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

Dazerbeams posted:

Let’s not overlook the fact that the potatoes were burnt as well.

Several things went terribly wrong for this to even be a possibility.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

How does that happen? Mashed potatoes require boiling first, do they not? Did the pan of water catch fire?

I love mashed potatoes. Dash of butter, milk, and too much pepper, and I've got the perfect side to any meat-and-two-veg

Baked potatoes mash just fine as well. We always make a few more than we need so we can have mash later in the week.

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

The Maroon Hawk posted:

I feel like there's some pretty important info about the girlfriend being left out here
If she's as close to the brother as she says, and she hadn't met the girlfriend before it would be quite surprising to find out their relationship is at the "invite to thanksgiving" point. I know you're getting at racism or classism, but I'm not getting that, at least as the primary cause of surprise.

This is the only mention along those lines in the replies:

quote:

I'll take it, although, as far as IK they've only been dating a month and a lil bit, which is why I said "new gf"

Peaceful Anarchy fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Dec 5, 2021

LookListen
Jul 6, 2011

Hughlander posted:

There's a 21st century version of that called Roko's basilisk.

Basically if you know that in the future that it is possible to create an AI, and then if you do not dedicated your life to tirelessly bring about it's creation, once it does come about it will torture you as an ex-post-facto incentive to do devout your life. And merely knowing about this conjecture is enough to either drat you to torture or cause you to devote your life to bringing about the AI singularity. (Hence reading this is enough to turn you to stone ala a basilisk)

Psh, no big deal. I can't program for poo poo and I'm dumb as hell, I'm safe from this hypothetical bc Im enough of a hindrance that doing nothing is the best possible way for me to contribute to scary future AI. This less wrong guy is a wuss

also wasn't that guy the one who had that cult around his rational harry potter fanfic

Edit:

quote:

She recorded herself putting a spider into a coffee cup and showed the video to me after I've drank my coffee.

I was horrified and so I decided to get her back by pretending to cheat on her.

Hmm, I was tricked into thinking I ate gross food. What's an equal response? Toothpaste oreo? Switch salt and sugar?

Ah, of course, completely nuking her trust! This is a good idea and not also post covering my rear end for actually cheating on her!

LookListen fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Dec 5, 2021

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Bug Squash posted:

That flapping establishes that Satan is powerless, ignorant and all evil to contrast with God's Omnipotence, Omniscience and Omnibenevolence.

I listened to it on audio book, and it kicked rear end. Definitely the best way to get through older books.

Truth, one of the few audiobooks I've enjoyed was Austen's Mansfield Park. I'd never known until listening to it being read aloud how much shade Austen throws in that book. (Also features a hugely dysfunctional family, although that's par for the course with Austen, so appropriate to this thread.)

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

How does that happen? Mashed potatoes require boiling first, do they not? Did the pan of water catch fire?

I love mashed potatoes. Dash of butter, milk, and too much pepper, and I've got the perfect side to any meat-and-two-veg

Where's your garlic, m8?

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

If she's as close to the brother as she says, and she hadn't met the girlfriend before it would be quite surprising to find out their relationship is at the "invite to thanksgiving" point. I know you're getting at racism or classism, but I'm not getting that, at least as the primary cause of surprise.

This is the only mention along those lines in the replies:

Yeah, that’s fair. This thread has made me far too jaded for my own good.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Uncle Enzo posted:

Other than, you know, the people that lived there

Ah yes the ancient Italians of the Outback. I totally forgot about them

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

mlnhd posted:

No they don't. They mean rinsing it off with running water in the sink.

People do both. Pretty good video on the subject of who does what and why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Nd_vh3yk8

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

oh jay posted:

Baked potatoes mash just fine as well. We always make a few more than we need so we can have mash later in the week.

You can also slice leftover baked potatoes into discs and fry them on a medium-high heat with a bit of oil until they go golden and crispy.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

AKA Pseudonym posted:

People do both. Pretty good video on the subject of who does what and why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Nd_vh3yk8

Wild. Poultry and pork always comes out better when brined, so is this a way to trick people who would normally rinse their chicken with water into brining it???

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Paper Tiger posted:

Raisins are one of those things where if it's an ingredient, then it ought to be included in the name of the food so that you know what you're getting into. Raisins in oatmeal raisin cookies are okay! Raisins in mashed potatoes are not okay, unless you call them 'mashed potatoes with raisins', and saying that out loud should indicate to you on a visceral level that that's disgusting.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
How in the unholy gently caress do you burn mashed potatoes? I’ve made ten or fifteen pounds of them every Christmas/Thanksgiving/Easter family gathering for 25 years, mostly because they’re hard to gently caress up and I can make them the night before.

I have eaten lovely mashed potatoes, but it’s usually because bozos go nuts with a hand mixer and/or add too much milk until they’re sloppy and glutinous, never had burnt ones.

I’m not going to even comment on the raisins, there’s just nothing to say.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

There was absolutely no way an Italian in 1300 knew Australia existed. There were definitely vague rumors of a land beyond the sea (now the Americas) but no European really knew the continent existed until like the 1600s iirc (edit: apparently the Dutch found it first in 1606)

god's italian and he knew.

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...
AITA For telling my boyfriend that I don’t want a dragon dildo for Christmas?

quote:

Okay so, I (19F) have been seeing my boyfriend (20M) for about 5 months. Our 6 months actually falls on Christmas. Recently, we were talking about what we both wanted for Christmas, and I let it spill what I got him, about $200 worth of athletic clothing (something he has said he had wanted). Because I told him what I got him, he thought it would only be fair for him to tell me what he is going to get me, one of those dragon dildos with a cum tube. He also told me about some other little things he got or was going to get, non sexual related stuff. After he told me this, I guess I got pretty quiet and he asked what was wrong. I told him I just didn’t know what to say, and awkwardly laughed to try to break the ice. He asked if I didn’t want it, and I told him that I really appreciated the thought, but maybe he could put that much money into something else, as I didn’t want something that expensive for Christmas. (the dildo was around $135, he claimed). After I told him this, he got quiet and hung up the call we were in. He has refused to talk to me, and said that if I want to be ungrateful, I can take that energy somewhere else. So reddit, AITA for telling my boyfriend that I didn’t want his gift?

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Evil Willow posted:

This is not a gift for her.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Cool Dad posted:

This is not a gift for her.

But you gotta appreciate a man who’s not threatened by another phallus.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Dazerbeams posted:

But you gotta appreciate a man who’s not threatened by another phallus.

Human: Not okay
Dragon: Okay

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

please cuck me daddy smaug

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Piell posted:

Bonus from the comments

My friends say I should act my age. What's my age again? What's my age again?

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

False Toaster posted:

It’s definitely not making me happy. I really want to push it past what it is into something more meaningful. Problem is I like this person too much and I feel that downgrading or just removing them from my the status quo is really going to hurt.

On the assumption that the other party knows and is not interested in going further, you only really have two options: keep things the way they are, or pull back to a relationship that you can handle. Would you rather be unhappy forever, or rip the band-aid off and hurt in the now but eventually be happier?

It's a difficult situation, but not a complex one. You have exactly two options, and need to internalize that the third perfect option doesn't exist.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Piell posted:

Bonus from the comments

r/relationships: she pretended I ate a spider, so I pretended I cheated on her

Evil Willow posted:

I actually managed to guess correctly before reading the spoiler. Mixed feelings about being right.

Anyway she should accept and keep the gift, and then dump her bf. Those things aren't cheap.

DemoneeHo fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Dec 6, 2021

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

DemoneeHo posted:

I actually managed to guess correctly before reading the spoiler. Mixed feelings about being.

Anyway she should accept and keep the gift, and then dump her bf. Those things aren't cheap.

Present the athletics clothes, but tell him he can only keep as much of it as he can stuff up his rear end

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Beachcomber posted:

Present the athletics clothes, but tell him he can only keep as much of it as he can stuff up his rear end

UnderArmor? More like UptheAnus.

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

DemoneeHo posted:

I actually managed to guess correctly before reading the spoiler. Mixed feelings about being.

r/relationships: mixed feelings about being.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

AITA FOR TELLING MY MOM MY SISTER WAS SECRETLY MOVING OUT?

quote:

I 19f live with my mom and sister 22f "Abby" in a 3Br apartment.Mom and Abby don't really get along too well and haven't really been doing well recently. It all came to a head in October when they got into a massive fight and since then Abby has kept mostly to herself.

A few weeks ago I came home early from classes and caught Abby moving boxes out of her room. She looked surprised but asked if I could keep this to myself. I didn't know what to think of it until I caught her doing this again , except she took the boxes to her car and left. I peeked into her room and noticed it was nearly empty minus her bed, computer and some clothes.

I asked her about it and she told me she was moving out without telling mom because she didn't wanna hear her mouth or be guilted into staying. She showed me pictures of the apartment and the neighborhood and was excited to leave. The things is, we need her here. I don't make that much from PT work and rent is expensive. Mom works full-time and makes just enough to cover everything. My sister's portion takes a lot of weight off since she makes good money. Without her contribution my mom and I would be screwed. I asked when she was leaving and she said that Friday. I texted my mom to let her know and she was livid. She came home, screamed at Abby and called her selfish. We all got into a big argument that ended in Abby locking herself in her room.

We woke up the next morning and Abby was gone. Her room was empty, her cat was gone and so was her car her keys. We tried to report her as missing but after a few hours the police said they'd found her and that she was fine she just didn't want to see us and that she's an adult and they cant force her back to the house. She changed her number and blocked me on everything. I've tried to speak to her friends but they've all ignored me or told me to gently caress off.

My friends are saying I'm an absolute bitch for snitching to my mom but I really was just looking out for our best interest.

My sister is in the comments giving out information that is half true. I borrowed money to be able to feed myself. In total I borrowed maybe $300 that I can't pay off now since I have to put money towards rent.

People are now sending me death threats and telling me they hope my mother and I get hurt over silly family drama. Please reevaluate your lives. I won't be responding to this post anymore as it's very clear she's taken over the narrative and made me out to be a villian.

sister:

quote:

Wow. gently caress all the way off Cecilia.

You didn't tell these people that you've been "borrowing" money from me for MONTHS without paying me back. And that you've been using my car for work and leaving me assed out when I need gas. You also didn't tell anyone that you only work 20 hours a week BY CHOICE.

Also you didn't "try" to report me as missing. You had the police bang on my friends doors for possible kidnapping and told them I was mentally unstable and off my meds. You do not give a gently caress about me, get off your soap box and take responsibility for something for once in your loving life.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

quote:

They were burnt and runny, and the taste was off completely. But by "they were raisins" I meant she actually put raisins in the mashed potatoes. Like dried grapes. In the mashed potatoes.

There is only one remaining crime in Ireland that still carries the death penalty and it's this.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Captain Fargle posted:

There is only one remaining crime in Ireland that still carries the death penalty and it's this.

Ah, yes, the vile and pernicious crime of Prátaícide

Barudak
May 7, 2007

JnnyThndrs posted:

How in the unholy gently caress do you burn mashed potatoes? I’ve made ten or fifteen pounds of them every Christmas/Thanksgiving/Easter family gathering for 25 years, mostly because they’re hard to gently caress up and I can make them the night before.

I have eaten lovely mashed potatoes, but it’s usually because bozos go nuts with a hand mixer and/or add too much milk until they’re sloppy and glutinous, never had burnt ones.

I’m not going to even comment on the raisins, there’s just nothing to say.

Ive done it.

I also like, don't cook for other humans very often because I am a tremendously poo poo cook. I have hosed up rice in a pot more times than you'd probably expect. I hosed up rice in a rice cooker which I was told is not possible!!!

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Bibliotechno Music posted:

r/relationships: mixed feelings about being.

:negative:

You can skip straight to the update for this post. The pertinent pieces of info from part one are:
- OP got sexts from an unknown number which her ex boyfriend saw and presumably dumped her over them
- Ex bf starts dating E, who is a friend of OP's sister
- OP's sister has her wedding at E's home
- OP's mom accuses OP of cheating on the ex bf

My ex bf proposed to his new gf at my sister’s wedding. My sister didn’t warn me and now I’m too angry to let go

quote:

I don’t want to make this post very long but I’m going to be needing all the advice you got about how to not resent my sister for what she did. I want to know if I’m being a bitter woman and a sore loser. These are the things I’ve been hearing from my family (not the exact wording but the sentiments).

My(f31) ex boyfriend broke up with me after about a 1,5 years by basically ghosting me and not returning my calls or texts. This was on February/March 2020. On the week leading to him breaking up with me I was getting weird texts with sexual content and he saw one of them. I tried to explain that I didn’t know the person texting me and he seemed to believe me but apparently not because it was then he stopped talking to me. One day on my way back from work I saw him coming out of the movies with an acquaintance (f28 call her E) of mine kissing and holding hands. I call her acquaintance because even if we ran in the same circle of friends we never really were close. In fact she didn’t hide her disapproval of my relationship and thought him to be “out of my league” and she was very outspoken about that.

With restrictions and people stopping to hang out I didn’t see or hear anything of them over the following months. I was heartbroken but at the same time very disgusted by my ex’s behavior. My anger and isolation helped the healing process.

Last Christmas eve when I was at my parents house my sister (f28) who’s a better friend to E told me that E has agreed to host her wedding at her summer house (more of a mansion) for free and my sister was over the moon with happiness since she and her fiancé could never afford a place like that. My sister told me that because E was so generous she invited her and my ex to the wedding. I was livid and asked her how she could do this to me and left my parents house crying. I later regretted being mad at my sister, she wasn’t the one who hurt me and so I called to apologize. She thanked me and told me she was so happy and asked me to be her maid of honor.

The wedding was in August. Me, mom and my sister’s best friend did all the planning and worked almost all day every day the week leading to the party. It was a three days wedding with rehearsal dinner on Friday, wedding on Saturday and a brunch party on Sunday.

At the rehearsal dinner my sister made a speech thanking everyone for the hard work, she then thanked the host (E) for her generosity and told her that she had a surprise planned for her. Ex bf then literally got down on one knee and asked her to marry him. I was mortified I wanted to vomit. I didn’t say anything and didn’t join in the cheering. I wanted to run away but I couldn’t ruin my sister’s wedding so I stayed for the next day and left the morning of the third day.

I can’t but feel betrayed by her. She could at least have warned me of what she was planning to do. After her honeymoon she called and told me it wasn’t her secret and that E had planned the whole thing and she couldn’t say no because she didn’t want to be rude to the host. I told her to go gently caress herself if she thought a perfect party was worth hurting her own sister. She called me bitter and jealous and hang up. We haven’t spoken since.

Now this Christmas I told mom that I wasn’t coming. She was mad and told me to grow up and stop blaming the world. I’m not the first person to be dumped and if I was so in love with him maybe I shouldn’t have cheated. I yelled at my mom and now I don’t talk to her either. I know it’s not mom or sister’s fault and I’m so afraid that I have become so resentful and bitter like they said but I am so hurt it feels like physical pain in my heart. How can I move on from this resentment.

Tl;dr I feel betrayed and let down by my sister and I can’t rid myself of the hurt and resentment I have inmy heart.

Update: my sister let My ex propose to his gf at her wedding without giving me the heads up

quote:

tl;dr I found out who’s behind the rumors about me cheating on my ex. My sister is still spreading them

I have been trying to update since before the weekend but I couldn’t make a short and comprehensible post. I’m trying again now for the fifth or sixth time and I apologize in advance for it being long and for the English (not my first tongue)

Before the update I want to say your beautiful words that filled my chat has helped me and encouraged me. Many still however think my post was about my ex and that I should get over it already because it’s been two years. I don’t know why you chose to misunderstand me. This is about my sister. I have no feelings for my ex. They kinda vanished shortly after he started dating E because E and I are two very different people and I don’t know if many of you experience this, but sometimes you just get turned off when you find out who the person you’re interested in has dated/is dating.

Secondly, I did for a while think E or Ex were behind the sex texts. I didn’t give it alot of thought. One of you here asked if the texts stopped after ex dumped me and YES! I can’t believe I never made this connection.

Now the update:

My mom’s words about me being a cheat still haunted me so I decided to ask her to go to lunch with me. She told me that when my sister came back from her honeymoon and she was upset with me, she told my mom that the reason EX dumped me was that he caught me cheating on him. Mom believed this rumor and apparently many others heard it including my dad and grandma(😣). I started crying and told my mom my side and about the texts that I was getting and asked her why she didn’t tell me before. She said she was embarrassed and hurt. Anyway when I went home after the lunch I still didn’t know if mom believed me or not because she kept asking me why I didn’t just block the number (and I still don’t know why I didn’t)

I called my bff immediately and told her everything. She hasn’t heard about the rumor. I asked her to text me EX number.

I texted EX that he was disgusting and pathetic to spread rumors about me cheating to my family, and that he should leave me the hell alone. Two hours later he called me. He was confused so I told him everything mom told me. He swore that he hasn’t told anyone why he broke up with me including his own family. I told him that either he or E has told my sister and he said he never told E I cheated. I told him well alright then! If neither of us has told E now you know who has sent them! I asked him again to leave me alone and hang up.

I woke up on Thursday to at least 50 missed calls from my sister and many texts calling me a home wrecker and many other abusive things. Ex has broken off the engagement and E was mad at my sister threatening to ruin her. She had sent her an invoice for the venue and a letter from the lawyer telling her to pay the bill asap.

I tried to call my sister but she just answered to swear and curse me and hang up. I texted her that she should calm down and that E’s threats are just empty and that she can’t charge her now without an agreement. I asked to forward the lawyer’s letter and the bill so I could see what I could do. She just blocked me.

I found out next day that my sister has gone on a rampage on social media calling me a cheating wh*re, even including the sex texts as proof. I deleted all my accounts and blocked my sister’s number, her husband’s and a few family members’. Mom texted me later to tell me that my sister is hysterical and is having a mental break down and that I should find another way to celebrate Christmas this year because my sister isn’t in a state to see me.

I am sorry it was a long update. But this is what happened this last week. My heart is so swollen that I feel it throbbing in my throat. I don’t think my sister and I can mend our relationship any time soon. I keep wondering if I started this horrible mess and if I could’ve avoided it. I regret everything that happened and am so very sorry.

Blastedhellscape
Jan 1, 2008

Mx. posted:

sister:

AITA FOR FILING A FALSE MISSING PERSONS REPORT ON MY ADULT SISTER?

Love those buried ledes.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Cecilia
You're breaking my heart
You're acting so batshit crazy

Oh Cecilia
I'm finally free
I'm letting you know
I'm NC

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Mx. posted:

sister:
Oh this is the good poo poo. Celia is only 19 though so she might grow up and realize she was being a shithead.

DemoneeHo posted:

:negative:

You can skip straight to the update for this post. The pertinent pieces of info from part one are:
- OP got sexts from an unknown number which her ex boyfriend saw and presumably dumped her over them
- Ex bf starts dating E, who is a friend of OP's sister
- OP's sister has her wedding at E's home
- OP's mom accuses OP of cheating on the ex bf

My ex bf proposed to his new gf at my sister’s wedding. My sister didn’t warn me and now I’m too angry to let go

Update: my sister let My ex propose to his gf at her wedding without giving me the heads up
gently caress this is a good page. drat OP got loving bodied and it's not hard to recognize shades of narcissism and favoritism at play in the family that are there without being said. Hopefully she gets out and starts to really heal. Mom straight up uninviting her from Christmas is cold.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

NOT A RAW

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
And another thing, I got so mad that doctors left my son to die rather than put up with my bullshit. please put in the newspaper I got mad.

A mom was banned from St. Luke’s Children’s. Now she can’t find a local doctor for her son posted:

Before St. Luke’s refused specialized care for Ririe, the health care system had asked her to sign a behavioral agreement. The agreement, which St. Luke’s shared with the Statesman, asked Ririe to agree to a set of expectations.

Those mostly included items such as not threatening or demonstrating disruptive behavior toward staff, treating staff with dignity and respect, and using a “normal tone of speech” and appropriate language. It also included contacting the clinic 24 hours in advance if appointments could not be kept and complying “with treatment plan and recommendations.”

Ririe said she felt bullied into signing the form, and that the agreement would give up her free speech and autonomy. She didn’t sign it.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

What do you mean I'm not allowed to swear at the nurses? I thought this was America?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

you want me to NOT assault the nurses?? I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

quote:

“I’ve never threatened anybody with any kind of harm at all. I never specifically called someone a name,” Ririe said. “I literally used curse words and raised my voice when I was frustrated, and hurt, and devastated as a parent with a sick child. Which is not out of the realm of normal.”

ah, you never specifically called someone a name, you just swore and yelled at them. ok.