Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Yeah its like whatever family dinner gotta sometimes talk to a person you dont want to or hear an opinion you disagree with. Only maladjusted assholes cant cope or die on a hill at a family function about it.

Reddit be like: "My mother in law insists I take my shoes off before entering her home, havent been to chritmas in 5 years"

Other Redditors: "Way to go setting boundaries she is the crazy one"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Reddit: which toaster is the best to gently caress

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

it's the toaster you're with, friend

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Hi I'm a redditor my sister asked me to kindly remove my "big dicks save lives" shirt at my nieces christening, I'm an atheist and hate churches and the shirt has sentimental value and is a comfort object and helps me with my self diagnosed anxiety and other ailments

reddit: way to stand up for your beliefs and set boundaries we really need more awareness around this kind of thing and your family has no right to enforce their archaic religious beleifs on you have an upvote, kind sir

no_tears
Dec 20, 2020

Bing Bong
r/antiwork is great to browse while drinking my morning coffee

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

no_tears posted:

r/antiwork is great to browse while drinking my morning coffee

I was going to post about that subreddit because it pops up on the "Popular" section all the time.

I mean, much as I love seeing lovely small business owners getting rekt, every post sounds like stdh.txt at this point.

It's like reverse "Marine at the uni lecture" meme:

-Boss asks something lovely (come in for Thanksgiving etc )
-I'm on vacation / personal time off / holidays
-Boss threatens or "I don't like ur tone"
-Long winded comeback or straight to "I quit"
-Boss grovels

I dunno if it's legit or a karma farming sub

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It was legit until it became popular and now it’s a haven for people lying and trolling. So, like the rest of Reddit.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

There was a fakepost dew point or critical mass or something where all of a sudden there were TONS of "boss texts unreasonably, person quits." But that was months ago, and for only a brief moment. I think they're once again mostly realposts. And there's not so many; most are just events they wrote down.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Yeah, Whatsapp screengrab posts seem to be phased out in favour of regular posts nowadays

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Brawnfire posted:

If I'm 100 feet tall I doubt… it's pretty embarrassing to be naked

I’d give it a whirl unless my regular-sized micro penis didn’t somehow scale up with the rest of me. I’m not shoving people up my rear end no matter how famished I am, though.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Wouldn't you immediately collapse under your own weight? Followed by your heart giving up? We get some 7 foot tall humans but even those don't have long, healthy lives. I seriously doubt anyone over 10 feet will be moving around at all.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Facebook Aunt posted:

Wouldn't you immediately collapse under your own weight? Followed by your heart giving up? We get some 7 foot tall humans but even those don't have long, healthy lives. I seriously doubt anyone over 10 feet will be moving around at all.

Why would you ever need to move again if you had like a 10’ penis? I mean, well, I wish I had a 10’ penis just for the novelty of it.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Facebook Aunt posted:

this fantasy scenario violates the laws of nature? *gasp*

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

DerekSmartymans posted:

Why would you ever need to move again if you had like a 10’ penis? I mean, well, I wish I had a 10’ penis just for the novelty of it.

It's less fun than it sounds tbh

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

It's less fun than it sounds tbh

I can't imagine how funny it would be to pass out every time your huge wang got erect because you didn't have enough blood

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009

RFC2324 posted:

I can't imagine how funny it would be to pass out every time your huge wang got erect because you didn't have enough blood

It would be kind of tragic, to be honest. Every time you get aroused, you pass out, and lose your erection. Then what are you supposed to do when you come to? It's like a Sisyphusian nightmare. Hopefully the loss of consciousness resets that sort of thing, but I just can't be so sure.

Also, is it something you've grown used to? Were you able to get and maintain erections when you were maturing? Is this something you would have experienced and lost? Or is it something that is a mystery to you in the face of what is physically possible?

Lifepuzzler fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Dec 6, 2021

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Facebook Aunt posted:

Um im eating humans into my rear end here

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

RFC2324 posted:

There was a guy at our school used to claim his dick was so big it made him light headed when he got an erection. Then he died of a heart condition* when we were in our early twenties. Makes you think.

*he was also on heroin

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

If the fetish being the giant shoving people into their rear end or imagine themselves being used as a buttplug for a giant? Very confusing

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

If the fetish being the giant shoving people into their rear end or imagine themselves being used as a buttplug for a giant? Very confusing

You’re just now learning about anal vore tops and anal vore bottoms?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Wow didn’t know I was in a thread with so many puritans :smug:

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Hedrigall posted:

You’re just now learning about anal vore tops and anal vore bottoms?

I’ve done some pretty out there stuff and while I’ve heard the word before I’m still having a hard time wrapping my mind around this one.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

I’ve done some pretty out there stuff and while I’ve heard the word before I’m still having a hard time wrapping my mind around this one.

It's not your mind you're meant to wrap

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

:ohdear:

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Sanford posted:

There was a guy at our school used to claim his dick was so big it made him light headed when he got an erection. Then he died of a heart condition* when we were in our early twenties. Makes you think.

*he was also on heroin

You think it might have something to do with the heroin?

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Solar Tornado posted:

You think it might have something to do with the heroin?

The size of his dick?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Part of the reason for the name "horse"?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

So heroin causes your dick to grow to a dangerous size? Think that would have come up in DARE.

Yellow Yoshi
Apr 29, 2020

Figure 1: Mario's weird dog
i just want everyone to be aware that i have up voted all of your posts and will be sending money to jeffrey shortly

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Yellow Yoshi posted:

i just want everyone to be aware that i have up voted all of your posts and will be sending money to jeffrey shortly

Thank you.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Zil posted:

So heroin causes your dick to grow to a dangerous size? Think that would have come up in DARE.

Of course it wouldn't - the whole point of DARE is to keep kids off drugs!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

The Virgin DARE officer vs the Chad Shoots-up-directly-into-his-massive-heroin-dick

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

You can't spell heroin without hero

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Are the WSB meme stock offshoot subreddits, like, okay? I'm talking about GME, SuperStonk and AMC ones which pops up on the "Popular" feed as well and every post sounds like an insane persons ramblings in the street. It feels like the bagholders reached to some sort of hivemind and became sentient and just spouting nonsense over weird rear end stuff. I saw something like "GME dropping from 250 to 140 is a CONSPIRACY and people should be JAIL!!!"

Like, people screamed so hard when RobinHood literally took their ability to pump GME because their shareholders be like "uhm, guys, we also have shorts on GME so maybe stop doing whatever you're doing / we don't have enugh cash to back the transactions these people are making" and afaik the most they got was a slap on the wrist in form of a very weak investigation (?).

We had our rush of excitement in Jan, some people made obscene amounts of money, some people lost much more and now people are acting like they're in "The Big Short" and all of them are the dude Bale, Carell or Pitt playing.

I lost a small amount of money on non-meme stock due to overvaluation and now holding a small bag so I DO understand why some people are praying to the gods that a magical event to happen and make them recoup their losses but it reads like Necronomicon, even the thread previews.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Galewolf posted:

We had our rush of excitement in Jan, some people made obscene amounts of money, some people lost much more and now people are acting like they're in "The Big Short" and all of them are the dude Bale, Carell or Pitt playing.

I lost a small amount of money on non-meme stock due to overvaluation and now holding a small bag so I DO understand why some people are praying to the gods that a magical event to happen and make them recoup their losses but it reads like Necronomicon, even the thread previews.

But what else is new about WSB

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Anyone else absolute despise those horrible r/twosentencehorror posts?

I see them pop on all and it's a harmless subreddit really, but something about them just really annoys the poo poo out of me.

I think it's how overdramatic and unscary they are, while being horrible clunky bits of writing because they have to fit into two sentences.

some idiot on reddit posted:

The dog kept scratching at the door, but the man inside was too scared to budge because he saw that his dog was sleeping beside him.

Yet the dog outside kept persisting, because he knew what was inside with his master was not him.

Then all the comments are always unironically like, "wow so spooky rlly made me think op!"

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
Well, think about it this way, it’s extremely unlikely that any of these posts will spiral into teenagers trying to kill each other to appease a monster created for a Something Awful photoshop thread.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Blue Moonlight posted:

Well, think about it this way, it’s extremely unlikely that any of these posts will spiral into teenagers trying to kill each other to appease a monster created for a Something Awful photoshop thread.

well yeah, but, they annoy me!!!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Blue Moonlight posted:

Yeah we’ve moved on from that to SA posters attempting to kill people over their political beliefs.

The attempted murder is coming from inside the forums it self! No more out sourcing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

Anyone else absolute despise those horrible r/twosentencehorror posts?

I see them pop on all and it's a harmless subreddit really, but something about them just really annoys the poo poo out of me.

I think it's how overdramatic and unscary they are, while being horrible clunky bits of writing because they have to fit into two sentences.

Then all the comments are always unironically like, "wow so spooky rlly made me think op!"

Yes and the Netflix series based off of them is somehow even worse!