Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
oh god i totally forgot about the lake house/everyone turning english ending of this teacher's lounge and i am dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Just got around to this year's High & Mighty Power Hour. I don't know why I didn't anticipate it becoming an extended graphic poop story session about halfway through, but boy, it sure did

Also at the end it was really funny how Gabrus and the Doughboys took their shirts off as a joke, and then Mano did it and legit looked great/bodyshamed them all in a way that definitely came across on the video

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I don't think I had ever heard the word "wafflestomper" so many times before.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

GoutPatrol posted:

I don't think I had ever heard the word "wafflestomper" so many times before.

Only on these very forums

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

lol @ gabrus's "trust gay guys when they tell you something feels good" monologue

also somehow Wiger at minute 60 is completely silent and withdrawn and suffering exactly the same way he is every time he drinks for one of these

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

eke out posted:

lol @ gabrus's "trust gay guys when they tell you something feels good" monologue

As he's said a million times before: The Male G-Spot is real

quote:

also somehow Wiger at minute 60 is completely silent and withdrawn and suffering exactly the same way he is every time he drinks for one of these

Because his dumb rear end drank an entire dutch oven of mushroom gravy

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

I've really fucked it. Have I fucked it?

JethroMcB posted:

Because his dumb rear end drank an entire dutch oven of mushroom gravy

Never heard of this. Some weed thing?

Edit: hah, never mind, I listened to it now.

LampkinsMateSteve fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Dec 5, 2021

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
How Did This Get Played teased an announcement about the future of the podcast on their year-end episode. Sounds like another Earwolf show is going independent!

They also mentioned the possibility of a Disco Elysium episode now that Nick finally started playing it, which would be a great fit for the pod.

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.

Jokymi posted:

How Did This Get Played teased an announcement about the future of the podcast on their year-end episode. Sounds like another Earwolf show is going independent!

They also mentioned the possibility of a Disco Elysium episode now that Nick finally started playing it, which would be a great fit for the pod.

They need an entire Disco Elysium month. Also I'm like a half hour in to the latest Action Boyz and its entirely them complaing about phones. People in show business cannot handle posting.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I don’t care what they do as long as they never do death stranding again. Also they should do Trespasser

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
ive been emailing apodaca every week since the podcast started asking for barkley gaiden

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

The Lobotomy Kid posted:

They need an entire Disco Elysium month. Also I'm like a half hour in to the latest Action Boyz and its entirely them complaing about phones. People in show business cannot handle posting.

yea they aint exactly wrong but jesus guys we know

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

At this point the near-intolerable cynicism and misanthropy is part and parcel for action boyzz. And hell, I wouldn’t have it any other way

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

The Lobotomy Kid posted:

lol I remember listening to middle aged comedians complaining about phones and screentime 10 full years ago on pete holmes's podcast. The more things change.......

e: also I like how one big complaint is that being distracted by phones makes it harder to focus on the TV

Casey Finnigan fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Dec 7, 2021

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Algund Eenboom posted:

At this point the near-intolerable cynicism and misanthropy is part and parcel for action boyzz. And hell, I wouldn’t have it any other way

Every time they start laughing when Rodgers starts complaining about inter-personal relationships :heart:. Best show out there.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
How did this get played should do Dark Seed

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i love kevin's power point episodes

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

sean and kulap is 10/10

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
The Flagrant Ones Universe made Vulture's list of top ten comedy podcasts of the year....checking in at #5. Huzzah for the boys!

RestingB1tchFace fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Dec 15, 2021

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

well deserved flowers, congrats to them and especially to something awful forums poster andy

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I want Andy to get his own show where he does weird Andy poo poo

cams
Mar 28, 2003

andy should have been cast as larry bird in the hbo lakers series that is not called "showtime"

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

boxcarhobo posted:

well deserved flowers, congrats to them and especially to something awful forums poster andy

Who'd have thought that all they had to do was put the janitor on mic. Nice try....attempting to pull the wool over our eyes with Tom Scharpling.

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
New Big Grande series is up!

It's a 10 episode series of minis set at a mall during the holiday season. All of the episodes went up at once. I haven't listened yet, but it looks to be a spiritual sequel to Exit 42 so I'm pretty excited!

Elea
Oct 10, 2012
Got an error trying to get it into PocketCasts. Will try again later

Edit- Worked after 5 minutes

Elea fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Dec 16, 2021

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Jokymi posted:

New Big Grande series is up!

It's a 10 episode series of minis set at a mall during the holiday season. All of the episodes went up at once. I haven't listened yet, but it looks to be a spiritual sequel to Exit 42 so I'm pretty excited!

Only 10-20 minutes per scene is a bit of a bummer. That'll go quick.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Only 10-20 minutes per scene is a bit of a bummer. That'll go quick.

I'm fine with it because they heighten their monoscenes so hard and so fast that they really couldn't sustain a longer runtime. Also I've probably relistened to Exit 42 in its entirety ten times or more at this point because they go quick.

I've only listened to 3 of these so far but they've all been winners.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

JethroMcB posted:

I've only listened to 3 of these so far but they've all been winners.
Ha, I purchased as soon as it was posted in this thread. Just finished the CPS Santa Line...classic Big Grande.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
drat, i haven't even bought alumni week yet.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

I plowed through all of them and they’re all just so good.

GHANDI

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Was looking at my credit card activity earlier and saw that Stitcher Premium charged me for a year's subscription despite the fact that I had cancelled and had autorenew turned off so...watch your statements. I received no email notice either. Absolute trash company.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Look, they gotta make up for all the people who don’t pay and have service anyway. It all evens out in the end!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Yeah! And I'm one of those people who didn't pay for a year of the service, but they still gave it to me because their billing is busted as poo poo!

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Do a charge back on your card. gently caress 'em

Elea
Oct 10, 2012
They are holding onto the later teachers lounge seasons and trying to drag them into their grave. Charge back for sure.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
if you are a fan of the mountain goats be aware that if you listen to the newest carl calls his cousin your feelings will be hurt :(

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
The Clemdog is a fan, I can handle it.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Snooze Cruise posted:

if you are a fan of the mountain goats be aware that if you listen to the newest carl calls his cousin your feelings will be hurt :(

john darnielle lives in nc and he's cool as poo poo, real good guy

do not like their music

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

boxcarhobo posted:

john darnielle lives in nc and he's cool as poo poo, real good guy

do not like their music

you hurt my feelings :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

The Senator Giroux posted:

I plowed through all of them and they’re all just so good.

GHANDI

Cover that thing up, heaviest silk you got

GANDHI.