Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

A Blue Wizard, an Ent, and Genesplicer walk into a bar. "I've been here for 2,000 years," says the Blue Wizard, "Give me something I haven't tried yet." The bartender gives him a drink, and when he gets to the bottom of his glass, the Blue Wizard can't even remember his own name.

After some careful consideration the Ent says, "I've been here for 4,000 years, give me something I haven't tried yet." The bartender gives him a drink and when he gets to the bottom of his glass, the Ent suddenly remembers the Entwives' phone numbers and starts calling them.

Genesplicer does some quick arithmetic and says, "I want to feel young again - I'll have what they're having."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Winifred Madgers posted:

A Blue Wizard, an Ent, and Genesplicer walk into a bar. "I've been here for 2,000 years," says the Blue Wizard, "Give me something I haven't tried yet." The bartender gives him a drink, and when he gets to the bottom of his glass, the Blue Wizard can't even remember his own name.

After some careful consideration the Ent says, "I've been here for 4,000 years, give me something I haven't tried yet." The bartender gives him a drink and when he gets to the bottom of his glass, the Ent suddenly remembers the Entwives' phone numbers and starts calling them.

Genesplicer does some quick arithmetic and says, "I want to feel young again - I'll have what they're having."

how wasn't the punchline "We don't serve Wood Alcohol here"

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Could be just me, but my philosophy is to make jokes funny.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Winifred Madgers posted:

Could be just me, but my philosophy is to make jokes funny.

I'll be the first to let you know when you do it

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Thanks, I'm getting a lot of practice itt, I know I can do it one of these times.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Winifred Madgers posted:

Thanks, I'm getting a lot of practice itt, I know I can do it one of these times.

you got it in you. I know you do.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Genesplicer so old he thinks "decrepit" is a compliment.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Genesplicer so old the sun's orbit around the Milky Way is starting to make him dizzy.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
genesplicer is so old he knows mountain lions as just lions

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Genesplicer so old some bitcoin today.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Genesplicer so old he thinks Mumpy Puffinz is something you should be vaccinated against.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Genesplicer so old he's continually rejecting Spinster's advances because he wants to wait until she's legal.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Genesplicer so old he thinks The Bloop is what happened to his belly.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Winifred Madgers posted:

Genesplicer so old he thinks Mumpy Puffinz is something you should be vaccinated against.

he would not be wrong. I'm kinda surprised I can survive myself

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Genesplicer so old when he hears people talking about 4K he thinks they're Canadian silverware salesmen.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Genesplicer so old he doesn't get all this new stone technology and prefers to stick with his trusty old fliphenge.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Genesplicer is so old all his chest hair is a gossamer mesh

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

genesplicer so old when he complains about ziggurats he starts with "back in my day..."

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Gene so old that as the first creature crawled out of the sea and onto land, gene was already there taking a nap

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Genesplicer so old he personally wrote at least 5 cuneiform tablets angrily complaining about the quality of Ea-Nasir's lovely rear end copper and terrible business practices

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Dec 6, 2021

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Genesplicer so old that he’s the progenitor vampire in torpor who only comes out of slumber to prove for things that aren’t looked at anymore.

“Yes….. sixer for… punctuation….sixer for…. Catchphrase.”

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Genesplicer so old he selectively bred Tyrannosaurs to have short arms just so they couldn’t tug anymore.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
Genesplicer so old he's Herpes patient zero

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
https://twitter.com/matthewmilles/status/1467947425147068423?s=21

Using twitter is easier than Imgur on the phone lmao

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Genesplicer so old that he's calculated Tree(3)

Twice

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Genesplicer so old he lives in mortal fear of the day the Alexandria Municipal Library comes lookin for that copy of Aristotle's Comedy that he forgot to return all them years ago

(I hear tell it's mostly fart jokes)

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Genesplicer is so old, this fact hasn't changed. In fact it's only become more true as this thread has progressed

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Mans so old he think a prostate is for car insurance

His doctor don’t check it. They carbon date it

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

The song “forever young” is in comparison to Genesplicer

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Genesplicer so old his birth predates the invention of the waistband trick, or waistbands for that matter.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I was watchin Cosmos the other day and there in the credits it says

Personal Consultant to Mr. Sagan - Genesplicer (eyewitness accounts)

Mysterious Jim
Sep 7, 2021
genesplicer so old he lost his virginity before his dad did

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

The solution to the Chicken vs. The Egg problem is Genesplicer, he was first.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Genesplicer uses the “half your age plus seven” for dating

Isotopes

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

genesplicer just resting his eyes

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

All these young folks talking about Gene sleeping and napping all the time.

More likely he just sitting there with his eyes closed thinking "do I have to pee? Okay. Is it bad enough I have to get up right now? It is."

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

hey uh not to be alarmist or anything but can someone put their ear real close to genesplicer's face or put a mirror under his nose?

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Smugworth posted:

Genesplicer so old his birth predates the invention of the waistband trick, or waistbands for that matter.

or waists

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Genes so old he’s always first in line at The March of Progress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Genes so old he's definitely first in line at Luby's