Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

they already cod-ified halo with some bullshit aim down sights, slides, and sprints.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

THEE democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

but instead we won't. vote blue in 22!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

they already cod-ified halo with some bullshit aim down sights, slides, and sprints.

another solid reason why the democrats are going to get destroyed

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ex post facho posted:

another solid reason why the democrats are going to get destroyed

The democrats hated the Halo 4 thicc Cortana

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://mobile.twitter.com/PramilaJ...ingawful.com%2F

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Per year? loving christ the dems are gonna get destroyed

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
wow 9 million americans? that's like a whole 3% of the country

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
joe still owes us six hundo

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Are those 9mi people the people paying for insurance so it's actually 9mi households, or is the $50/mo going to 3mi households and they're estimating that 9mi people will bask in the glow of that money?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/...ingawful.com%2F

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

hostage taking when someone who hates you has the gun

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://mobile.twitter.com/mkraju/s...ingawful.com%2F

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Codify my balls, Obama promised to do this way back in 2008

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The year after they get destroyed in the midterms they will be able to celebrate 50 years of fundraising off this

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Word on a super intellectual forum (resetera) is that once roe v wade is overturned it will actually be the republicans who get destroyed in 2022.

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Trying to run on protecting abortion rights while being in a position to protect abortion rights but not doing so seems like a tricky proposition, but I sure wouldn't be surprised if they tried

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Noob Saibot posted:

Word on a super intellectual forum (resetera)

Trolled too greedily and too deep

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Noob Saibot posted:

Word on a super intellectual forum (resetera) is that once roe v wade is overturned it will actually be the republicans who get destroyed in 2022.

I heard this from a liberal family member the other day: "if the supreme court overturns roe v. wade then the democrats SHOULD pack the court" :colbert:

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Curious how dems always scream about how we must vote, yet studiously ensure they're never in a situation where they can vote. What do they know about voting that we don't? Has a study on potential side effects ever been conducted?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lord of Pie posted:

The year after they get destroyed in the midterms they will be able to celebrate 50 years of fundraising off this

Elect Dems, so they can fix a mistake and cowardly behavior when they did have a majority in 2008!

Maddy can you spare a dollar?

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Noob Saibot posted:

also been hearing that actually trump is secretly very unpopular with republicans so if he runs again he's gonna lose?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
"a lot of republicans are really sick of what their party has become and are going to vote democrat" another thing I have heard with my own ears

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Flesh Forge posted:

"a lot of republicans are really sick of what their party has become and are going to vote democrat" another thing I have heard with my own ears

Even though as the recent Youngkin victory showed, Dems are really easy to convert the reverse isn't true.

All it takes is lines like how teachers are teaching the wrong stuff and sinful ideas in school / brain washing your kids.

Or the school wants to turn your precious kids into woke SJW who will feel guilty about being white.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Flesh Forge posted:

Serious question, I'm in a deep red state and while this sort of Romney 2012 republican was common up to 2018 or so, they pretty much went extinct in the run up to the election and I've heard nothing from them since. Has anyone spotted one in the Biden era?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

when roe is overturned you'd better get ready to receive 9000 emails that begin like this:

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

vyelkin posted:

when roe is overturned you'd better get ready to receive 9000 emails that begin like this:

my punishment for ever thinking bernie was worth a poo poo

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Noob Saibot posted:

Losing is winning, giving Republicans a 7-2 court is a poisoned chalice

Just wait and see how awesome the Democratic victory will be when Republicans pass the fetal personhood and death penalty for homosexuals amendments.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Word on a super intellectual forum (neogaf) is that once video games are made illegal it will actually be the sjws who get destroyed in 2022.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

uuhhh let me be clear. if you like your abortion clinic, you can keep your abortion clinic

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
That is 2.7% of the population.

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

Ardennes posted:

me, blubbering, snot and tears streaming down my face

"oh so you wanted trump to win ??"

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Salean posted:

me, blubbering, snot and tears streaming down my face

"oh so you wanted trump to win ??"

at least he's kind of funny

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Ardennes posted:

lol

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

Buck Wildman posted:

at least he's kind of funny

Kind of? Trump could be the funniest man alive.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

if he runs they gotta let him tweet right?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

that's the tweet

pass it on

louder for those in the back

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Ardennes posted:

$600 per person is also about 10% of the average annual cost of insurance premiums, not to mention all your other expenses from copays and deductibles that arise from the truly awful health insurance situation democrats continue to defend because they are worthless + going to get destroyed in 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

Ardennes posted:

average out to everyone. the society benefit is saving $16.36 per year or $1.36 per month