Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Finally caught up with the thread and ready to entergage.

Coincidentally I could really eat a pizza right about now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Finally caught up with the thread and ready to entergage.

Coincidentally I could really eat a pizza right about now.

The downside of reading this thread and the worst pizza thread is that I constantly have to resist the urge for pizza

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
the super weird thing about the accusation against this thread is that someone in here literally -- literally -- could've hosed him, but they made the sane decision

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Elephant Ambush posted:

The downside of reading this thread and the worst pizza thread is that I constantly have to resist the urge for pizza

The worst pizza thread is failing if it's actually making you crave pizza.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Elephant Ambush posted:

You have to crave really weird lovely pizza with orange sauce in the shape of a garfield head though or it doesn't count

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Empty Sandwich posted:

the super weird thing about the accusation against this thread is that someone in here literally -- literally -- could've hosed him, but they made the sane decision

I think the closest anyone ever came to "messing" with Nathen was me ordering a lasagna from him and getting a phone call but I was totally willing to pay for that lasagna and did not anticipate the apology follow-up. For the most part, we want Nathen to muddle on because we need entertagement.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Frank Frank posted:

I think the closest anyone ever came to "messing" with Nathen was me ordering a lasagna from him and getting a phone call but I was totally willing to pay for that lasagna and did not anticipate the apology follow-up. For the most part, we want Nathen to muddle on because we need entertagement.

someone claimed Nathen showed up in his Grindr and he did not engage, and I choose to believe

but also thank you for your service bc that was loving hilarious

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Yaldabaoth posted:

The worst pizza thread is failing if it's actually making you crave pizza.

It makes me want to eat the opposite of bad pizza. Not sure why that seems weird to you but ok.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Elephant Ambush posted:

It makes me want to eat the opposite of bad pizza. Not sure why that seems weird to you but ok.

Looking at pics of gross food tends to make me lose all appetite. It's great if I need to diet.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Yaldabaoth posted:

Looking at pics of gross food tends to make me lose all appetite. It's great if I need to diet.

You do you, homie :hfive:

Anyone who hasn't seen the worst pizza thread should check it out. It's hilarious and amazing. It even features Garfield EATS pizzas somewhere in the middle.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3940135

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Empty Sandwich posted:

someone claimed Nathen showed up in his Grindr and he did not engage, and I choose to believe

but also thank you for your service bc that was loving hilarious

Yeah Grindr goon happened about 20 pages ago:

Shneak posted:

This pivot to celibacy is hilarious because Nathan hit me up on Grindr multiple times this summer. His profile photo is obviously not him and it's written like a bot but it was actually him in other photos he sent. He really wanted a sugar baby. I honestly considered going on a date for the thread story but I didn't know he was out.

Elephant Ambush posted:

Another thread I am so way behind on. Thanks for the link. :)

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
The garfeats pizza doesn't even cook properly due to its bad shape.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Yaldabaoth posted:

I used to go to this really lovely pizza joint in Indiana called Shamrock pizza that had (unsurprisingly) shamrock-shaped pizzas. You are correct, they were almost always burnt around the edges and cool in the middle.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Yaldabaoth posted:

They start round but are hand-catasrophically prepared to exacting deformity

init
Jun 20, 2021

on second thought, nevermind

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
It's ironic because you'd think Nathen would make sure his food was actually good enough for Garfield to eat because he's such a big fan.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I didn't think Garfield had very discerning tastes.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Also he’s nuts.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Yaldabaoth posted:

It's ironic because you'd think Nathen would make sure his food was actually good enough for Garfield to eat because he's such a big fan.

The food is nothing more than a vehicle to trick plebes into falling for a marketing gimmick. Remember that he thinks he's a branding genius and that branding is the only thing that matters to sell things. He straight up blames unsatisfied customers for their own bad food experience.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Also he’s nuts.

GBS threads destroy young entrepreneurship

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Yaldabaoth posted:

Garfield is about quantity, not quality

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Escape From Noise posted:

Many such cases! Do something!

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Escape From Noise posted:

Good.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Talk about a modmonster

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
suddenly occurs to me that he can't blame millennials or he would have by now

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

“hey maybe you should read the room and learn more about the thing you are trying to do before you at (probably like 19 or 20) tell other people how to do anything, particularly at jobs they’ve been working at for years.”

“Youth is an asset!” Nathen hissed.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Frank Frank posted:

This was hilarious.

Also, the one poster here got a picture with him at some festival or event.

You are both heroes.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Elephant Ambush posted:

I try really hard to be understanding to people for whom English is not their first language but some of those sentences make absolutely no sense even if you remove all the buzzwords.

nathen is canadian and english is his native language

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

biosterous posted:

nathen is canadian and english is his native language

he moved to Canada in his mid-late teens. I think some of the idiosyncratic speech patterns are ESL stuff, but I don't know enough Arabic speakers to be confident.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

oh no

nathan has entered the early 2000s of memery

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Ate some big cow lasagna and then Garfed all over my self.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
scarf that garf

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
barf that garf

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Fack off, Garf

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Yaldabaoth posted:

That photo of the finished Garfuccino with the orange peel at the bottom of the cup must’ve done you wonders!

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
no, my father was garfuccino call me garf

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Incitatus posted:

prepare to die

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Incitatus posted:

Garfacino?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Empty Sandwich posted:

he moved to Canada in his mid-late teens. I think some of the idiosyncratic speech patterns are ESL stuff, but I don't know enough Arabic speakers to be confident.

Nathen talks like he's running his arabic sentences through google translate instead of speaking proper english.