Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

holy poo poo lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

I absolutely love when someone makes a shithouse terrible post in this thread. welcome to the big leagues rear end in a top hat

EDIT: I mean pirate guy and the subsequent memeing on him

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

poo poo post what you can and give nothing back.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

oh boy, drug addiction! that's where I'm a pirate

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Drug addiction and piracy - now that's what I call combinatory value!

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Roger Baolong Thunder Dragon has been fascinated by this sophisticated and scientifically beautiful industry since childhood, and has shown his talent in the design and manufacture of watches.

Aww man, I'd have to go all the way to Wollongong to buy this, and I'm not even in Australia right now

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

HappyCapybaraFamily posted:

Aww man, I'd have to go all the way to Wollongong to buy this, and I'm not even in Australia right now

I mean, I assume it means that any nerd junk store should carry it. Zing’s part of EB Games, which is GameStop in the US. Wouldn’t surprise me to see it owned by Amazon or something.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
lmao at the last few pages

I posted before how the thread hadn't had any good organic content in a while, and thank God for the dumb derail giving us tons of quality memes

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
Thread needs more meme generating hot takes.

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Roger Baolong Thunder Dragon has been fascinated by this sophisticated and scientifically beautiful industry since childhood, and has shown his talent in the design and manufacture of watches.

Antitonic posted:

I mean, I assume it means that any nerd junk store should carry it. Zing’s part of EB Games, which is GameStop in the US. Wouldn’t surprise me to see it owned by Amazon or something.

I looked, but alas :(

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

POV you live in Oregon

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

AHH F/UGH posted:

POV you live in Oregon

Look at this place, somebody ought to decriminalise drugs...

Somebody did!

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

super sweet best pal posted:

Never stop looting.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

:dudsmile:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

LordSaturn posted:

I absolutely love when someone makes a shithouse terrible post in this thread. welcome to the big leagues rear end in a top hat

EDIT: I mean pirate guy and the subsequent memeing on him

In almost 20 years on this site, it might actually be the worst analogy I have ever seen anyone make.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
Taken from another source, Nazis are land pirates:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Megillah Gorilla posted:

In almost 20 years on this site, it might actually be the worst analogy I have ever seen anyone make.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

SeanBeansShako posted:

needs the US army historical division publishing it

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Lol to all the content and especially lmao to this content

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

SeanBeansShako posted:

Man I haven't seen that one in a while, I forgot he throws Smithers under the bus in his version lmao :discourse:

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Should say "yarr, it be a pirate analogy."

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

This one is very good. It says everything it needs without excessive labels, bad photoshop, RJJ or even Manhattan distancing.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Man I haven't seen that one in a while, I forgot he throws Smithers under the bus in his version lmao :discourse:

It's so good, my favorite moment is when he stops completely and they both run from the car then Bart hits them anyway.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

SeanBeansShako posted:

This happen with Mussolini as well, except Smedley Butler was Smithers, and immediately narced on Mussolini.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Bug Squash posted:

This happen with Mussolini as well, except Smedley Butler was Smithers, and immediately narced on Mussolini.

its about the clean wehrmacht myth

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
That is some excellent combinatory value and 100% orb free to boot.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

now that's combinatory value :discourse:

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

its about the clean wehrmacht myth

I did think it was a bit of a coincidence that two fascists had run over children in their volkswagons and run away.

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

:five:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

I know five nights at freddie’s is popular but nu simpsons is sinking kinda low with this crossover

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

That is some excellent combinatory value and 100% orb free to boot.

Sagebrush posted:

now that's combinatory value :discourse:
I don't like the idea of this thread having two combinatory values on one page.

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

:3: Aww

Cobalt60
Jun 1, 2006
As fantastic as this was:

AHH F/UGH posted:

edit: Here’s a better explanation in the form of analogy

You live in the Caribbean during the golden age of piracy. Suddenly, Jamaica announces that piracy is now decriminalized... what do you think is going to happen? The problem isn’t that they lack resources for plundering-addiction support groups to convince people to stop swashbuckling. Pirates don't want to stop looting and pillaging and swigging.

The end back to memes

I'd like to highlight the lesser gem of the same page, a common urban myth in Oregon:

Android Apocalypse posted:

Other states are shipping their homeless drug offenders to Oregon instead of dealing with the issue themselves.

There is no interstate bus conspiracy. Imagine the logistics of approaching a homeless addict and suggesting they get on a bus to another state. Also, repeating that enough times to shift the Oregon state demographic. How does that really play out?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Cobalt60 posted:

There is no interstate bus conspiracy. Imagine the logistics of approaching a homeless addict and suggesting they get on a bus to another state. Also, repeating that enough times to shift the Oregon state demographic. How does that really play out?
here is a long and unfunny answer
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/dec/20/bussed-out-america-moves-homeless-people-country-study

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Cobalt60 posted:

As fantastic as this was:

I'd like to highlight the lesser gem of the same page, a common urban myth in Oregon:

Why don’t they just send in addict-eating Chinese needle snakes to get rid of them?

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

The Chad Jihad posted:

Apparently I had no idea what kippers were
It's not exactly a red herring, but you may have been misled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Thank you to everyone for playing, but this is the best one.