Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Gramps posted:

wait are you hot for teacher?

It would appear that I would like them to pour some sugar on me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I do not know why, this would cause me to be sticky, and perhaps attract ants.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

No for real I just feel really good about things and I'm happy for the first time in a really long time so I'm leaning into it. If it's a moment in time, and god I hope it's not just a moment, I will still be happy about it.

biosterous

it's so you can make ant friends

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

Cardi BYOB posted:

No for real I just feel really good about things and I'm happy for the first time in a really long time so I'm leaning into it. If it's a moment in time, and god I hope it's not just a moment, I will still be happy about it.

:buddy::yayclod::peanut:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Gramps

Cardi BYOB posted:

YESSS leaning into the happy is the fuckin BEST

cruft

I like Christmas music.

I like almost everything about Christmas. My mom didn't make it through the last winter and it really drove home how cool it is that everyone is carrying on the tradition of trying like hell to get back together on last time before winter hits and people start dying.

I also think it's cool how people put up lights when it starts getting really dark outside. In fact, I'm gonna go put some light on my neighbor's house, they just moved into the old folks condo and haven't put up any lights for the first time since we moved in. I need to see that when I look outside, drat it.

Escape From Noise

Cardi BYOB posted:

I do not know why, this would cause me to be sticky, and perhaps attract ants.

I'm hot, sticky, sweet!
The ants are eating me from my feet!

Escape From Noise

cruft posted:

I like Christmas music.

What you do, in the privacy of your own home behind closed doors, is no concern of mine. I just don't want to hear Jingle Bells for the ten billionth time when I'm going grocery shopping or whatever.

Stoner Sloth

cruft posted:

I like Christmas music.

I like almost everything about Christmas. My mom didn't make it through the last winter and it really drove home how cool it is that everyone is carrying on the tradition of trying like hell to get back together on last time before winter hits and people start dying.

I also think it's cool how people put up lights when it starts getting really dark outside. In fact, I'm gonna go put some light on my neighbor's house, they just moved into the old folks condo and haven't put up any lights for the first time since we moved in. I need to see that when I look outside, drat it.

i hope you have a good christmas this year my friend, there are some nice traditions sending you a :glomp: and chill and positive vibes for the season :wom:

Escape From Noise

But seriously, have a great Christmas! I've just never enjoyed the music part.

Andoman

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi

Escape From Noise posted:

I just think it's one of those things. I get getting like a pint if it's set, but it usually isn't outside of I guess England, .

This made me smile which surprised me because most of my fellow Welshmen would be up in arms (I am not and if I'm coming across badly please do accept my apologies) . However, it does lead me to a question to my non-British fellow posters - I have noticed that many people outside of the UK often refer to England when talking about the whole country. I get that our official name is a mouthful (The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) but why England?

Escape From Noise

Andoman posted:

This made me smile which surprised me because most of my fellow Welshmen would be up in arms (I am not and if I'm coming across badly please do accept my apologies) . However, it does lead me to a question to my non-British fellow posters - I have noticed that many people outside of the UK often refer to England when talking about the whole country. I get that our official name is a mouthful (The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) but why England?

I said England because I meant an English pint and I guess Scotland and possibly other regions have their own definition of pints? Sorry. I should have clarified.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SIMPLY

HAVING

Stoner Sloth

Andoman posted:

because england is usually to blame

Escape From Noise

Cardi BYOB posted:

SIMPLY

HAVING

Please! No! It's more than I can bear!

At least I haven't had to suffer through Little Drummer Boy...yet.

Stoner Sloth

Please! No! It's more than I can bear!

At least I haven't had to suffer through Little Drummer Boy...yet.

oh i'm sure that it will come, they told me soon enough!

alnilam

The shame about Christmas music is that there are some genuinely decent songs in there but the overplaying just completely ruins it

Andoman

Stoner Sloth posted:

because england is usually to blame

This is a legitimately accurate statement

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Yeah that's the thing, I love some of the older songs like O Holy Night. It can make me emotional as hell when done right. But when you hear the remix four or five times a day, no thanks.

Andoman

I said England because I meant an English pint and I guess Scotland and possibly other regions have their own definition of pints? Sorry. I should have clarified.

Please no need to apologise. I know the square root of bugger all about drinks measurements outside of the UK so far be it from me to offer criticism. We have a piece of legislation across all regions of the UK called the Weights and Measures Act (1985) that amongst other things standardises measures of alcohol when sold to the public so you should be able to walk into any drinking establishment in the UK and receive the same volume when buying a pint or a shot of whiskey etc. So a Pint in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland should be the same as England.

Prof. Crocodile

Cardi BYOB posted:

this made me genuinely to read. life is a churning ocean of feelings and events, so surf that wave of happiness as long as you can. :sotw:

Andoman

Prof. Crocodile posted:

surf that wave of happiness

I like that - it should one of those inspirational posters

Escape From Noise

Andoman posted:

Please no need to apologise. I know the square root of bugger all about drinks measurements outside of the UK so far be it from me to offer criticism. We have a piece of legislation across all regions of the UK called the Weights and Measures Act (1985) that amongst other things standardises measures of alcohol when sold to the public so you should be able to walk into any drinking establishment in the UK and receive the same volume when buying a pint or a shot of whiskey etc. So a Pint in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland should be the same as England.

Ohhhhh! I should have known! I was actually going to say UK pint because I thought it was probably standardized across all the UK but then was like "I probably have that wrong and someone from Scotland, Ireland, or Wales is going to correct me on that and I done stepped in the poop!

Also McLusky is one of my favorite bands.

Prof. Crocodile

cruft posted:

I dreamed I visited EFN! He picked me up from work in some sort of bus, bed, and breakfast that could climb walls, and the driver and his assistant made me coffee. But then I realized it was 8pm and coffee was a bad idea. Then we rented a hotel room so we could make noodles.

so I think I brought this up itt earlier this year, but I also had a dream where I visited efn.

we ate ramen at an open-air place that was mostly cement but with some banners and scrolls hanging. then I helped him get a finance job at a zaibatsu. then I was running along the stairs and walkways of some brutalist apartment complex, pursued by some threat or another.

man I should read my old dream journals.

Andoman

Prof. Crocodile posted:

so I think I brought this up itt earlier this year, but I also had a dream where I visited efn.

I am probably being dim but who is EFN?

Prof. Crocodile

Andoman posted:

I like that - it should one of those inspirational posters

well, we have a smiley, but it seemed inappropriate for the tone of the post… :tubular:

Escape From Noise

Andoman posted:

I am probably being dim but who is EFN?

Me. Apparently, I'm a hot dream date!

Andoman

Me. Apparently,

Of course - see I was being dim

Escape From Noise

Andoman posted:

Of course - see I was being dim

Eh, it took me a while to get used to the abbreviations too

more falafel please

forums poster

i need to go back to the UK if for no other reason than they have CAMRA there which means i automatically know where i can get a really nice pint of bitter or mild

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
PAAA RUM PUM PUM PUM

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

cruft

:hmmyes:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

TUGGER WAS A HELL OF A CAT

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Wilmott Snipes

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Little Drummer Boy by David Bowie and Bing Crosby was good.

alnilam

Wilmott Snipes posted:

Little Drummer Boy by David Bowie and Bing Crosby was good.

Love the cheesy video where bowie walks in and is like wow what do you know, it's bing crosby :vincefrog:

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Cardi BYOB posted:

I'm going to crouch behind you so that when you lean you end up falling over me :twisted: get owned

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

David Bowie?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0GtD5UfX2k

sig by owlhawk911

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jojo was a man who thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Cardi BYOB posted:

Can I haz slice of your happy? I'll even settle for the crumbs you brush off on the knee of your jeans. Please sir, I want... Some more.

Lol