Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Battle Royal 7 6.25%
Blonds and Jurassic vs Acclaimed and 2.0 3 2.68%
Riho vs Hayter 68 60.71%
Chaos vs Young Bucks 20 17.86%
Danielson vs Silver 14 12.50%
Total: 112 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Malakai workin' the marks.
I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Trent looks like a hot Tom Segura now

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Can't wait til each eye color starts getting its own lore like saiyan hair or kryptonites that arent green or green lanterns... that also arent green.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
After I saw her hit that vertical drop brainbuster I immediately concluded that Jamie Hayter should just start wrestling exactly like Ishii.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Trent? reminds me of the Blade now

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

If you don’t want to see Statlander vs Hayter you’re a jerk.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Seams posted:

I thought Butcher and Blade had corrupted Sue or something, had no idea it was Trent but I don't care about any of the best friends not named Statlander.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

RandolphCarter posted:

They both should have won :mad:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1469034111729909768?s=20

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

trent is evil and is going to betray his friends he must have been misted off camera

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

That Dynamite was pure chaos and amazing.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Seams posted:

Their bodies and heads are shaped 100% the same, it's freakin me out

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

It's been noticeable that the face paint is expanding, and I'm pretty sure he mentioned in pre-AEW streams/interviews that he wanted to have it grow over time until it becomes full death metal corpse paint.

If you look at the eye makeup this week it's already getting closer to that with black stands spreading out from the blacked out eye and greater coverage of the white paint.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Malakais possessed eye is a legit injury. He really shouldn't be cleared to wrestle.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

That Dynamite was pure chaos and amazing.

yeah it was really great

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Fuego's gonna hit the Tornado DDT and pin Hook 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring.

Welcome to the big leagues kid

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

i appreciate the deep and ever-evolving lore of the eye

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

VISION PLAN

BLACK NEEDS LASIK

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Cavauro posted:

i told them to open the door for you

Reading the dynamite thread now. They let us in right after this. Incredible, thank you.

e: i couldn't get a signal in the arena AT ALL

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yH2CHCTs_c
Brandon, Colt, Uno and Nyla playing Sea of Thieves is everything I hoped it would be (of course Colt is the first one to shoot himself out of a cannon), love this stuff.

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc
LET THEM FIGHT

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Post-surgery Trent looks like pre-fatherhood Moxley

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Mox looks more and more like Joss Whedon every day

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
872,000 viewers for Dynamite, .33 in the demo so they tied the third hour of Raw. 5th for the night.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

RandolphCarter posted:

Yes, they can fight over who takes me out for a soda and a movie.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

If they aired on a delay on the West Coast they'd have beaten Raw again.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

MassRafTer posted:

872,000 viewers for Dynamite, .33 in the demo so they tied the third hour of Raw. 5th for the night.

If there was a drop after the first hour and fifteen, I'm sorry, I went to bed.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Mr. Squishy posted:

Malakais possessed eye is a legit injury. He really shouldn't be cleared to wrestle.
Malakai should mist Christopher Daniels

A+ Dynamite this week. If MJF ever works face full time it's gonna be amazing. Battle Royale was okay, loved the "whoops all heels" finish and aftermath, and that Evil Dante is growing a goatee. Good 8-man tag, good tag match, although I can't help but feel every minute Chucky is teaming with Romero is a minute he's not teaming with OC. Who cares though here's The Blade after a trip to the Lazarus Pit or maybe Trent.

Never the biggest fan of FTR, but they're slowly growing on me, and they put on absolute bangers with the Lucha Bros although if they're gonna start defending titles against somebody else after Friday I'm not complaining.

Sammy vs. Cody got a big laugh out of me and I hope it's on next week, cause I asked a friend over for it and he said "as long as I can leave the room whenever Cody or Sammy are on screen", debating whether to tell him or not.

Riho vs. Jamie was incredibly good and I hope we get a Hayter/Statlander match of that quality/length/significance sometime soon.

When the lights went out in the Blondes interview I immediately thought "oh my god yes it's Malakai please mist Julia please mist Julia" and then he did and I could not be happier.

and Silver vs. Danielson owned but you knew that. Actually I think SIlver could have had just a touch more offense. A tiny bit. Title match gonna be good though.

e: HOOK

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

My Lovely Horse posted:

Sammy vs. Cody got a big laugh out of me and I hope it's on next week, cause I asked a friend over for it and he said "as long as I can leave the room whenever Cody or Sammy are on screen", debating whether to tell him or not

It's Christmas, they said so

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Might as well tell him then and at least he can enjoy the show

unless they're doing a hype package

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

no Orca for me

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

My Lovely Horse posted:

Sammy vs. Cody got a big laugh out of me and I hope it's on next week, cause I asked a friend over for it and he said "as long as I can leave the room whenever Cody or Sammy are on screen", debating whether to tell him or not.

:sever:

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Man I was hoping Dynamite would crunch Raw this week

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
i'm bummed literally nothing has been announced for the show i'm going to on the 22nd, my life is generally pretty miserable and even though there's like 10 people in AEW i'd be super happy to see I'm starting to doubt i'll see any of my guys or gals and i'll get a card full of people I can't get excited for.

Also i've lost my vaccine card so i'm scared they'll turn me away, i'm probably just being dumb, sorry for being annoying, just venting!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Eat My Fuc posted:

i'm bummed literally nothing has been announced for the show i'm going to on the 22nd, my life is generally pretty miserable and even though there's like 10 people in AEW i'd be super happy to see I'm starting to doubt i'll see any of my guys or gals and i'll get a card full of people I can't get excited for.

Also i've lost my vaccine card so i'm scared they'll turn me away, i'm probably just being dumb, sorry for being annoying, just venting!

Hoping you get to see a Danielson match and a Jade squash, friend :unsmith:

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

Isn't Cody vs Sammy on that one?

Hope things start going better for you soon. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

duckdealer posted:

Isn't Cody vs Sammy on that one?

Hope things start going better for you soon. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

I thought that was the rampage after...oh wait they tape rampage right so i'll see both. If so that's enough for me, my sign will be pro cody and i'm going to cheer so loud for the boy, also that match will be a banger.

and thanks homie, i'll be ok good days and bad ones ya know?

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

You’re not being dumb or annoying! Hope it works out for you!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

SilverMike posted:

Over. John Silver is a draw, brother.

Thauros posted:

over

edit: sry, I followed this from toxx thread i imagine i'm late

time to burn in orca hell