Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

Gregg's given himself a whole shelf of certificates now, including one for "Star of Ant-Man", "501 Movies in 501 Days" and "Hobbithead Expert".

and there's even more, wish i could read the top two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Does that mean he doesn't exist as an angel? NO. It doesn't mean he doesn't exist!

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

huuhah

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

1. Manuel rapping instead of LaRue
2. Tim really only having one idea for a song and just making that song over and over
3. Permanent vice president, temporarily

lmfao

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
LeRoux is busy making tasty beats

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Also Manuel is the greatest.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The harmonizing in that song was legit very good

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

BTW did everybody else get an email from "Justin" apologizing for the website being down/buggy? If that's a bit they're really committed to it

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Cognac McCarthy posted:

Tim's complete lack of blinking while he went on his Dr. San ramble was amazing

A great mix of Tim's face, his tone of voice, and his hand movements. His whole zoned-out affect this episode was kind of disturbing, honestly.

Data Graham posted:

Haha, I thought that too.

Data Graham posted:

BTW did everybody else get an email from "Justin" apologizing for the website being down/buggy? If that's a bit they're really committed to it

I don't think it's a bit, Justin Gaynor (sp?) is the guy who runs the website. He was originally the fan who did the On Cinema Timeline and reached out to Tim when Adult Swim started getting too much to deal with and Tim wanted to go his own way.

Also, fifty times as much traffic as usual? That's a big bump!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That being the case, I've never seen an actual website that spewed Apache logs to the UI :lmao:

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

wuggles posted:

2. Tim really only having one idea for a song and just making that song over and over

Which, if you'll remember from The Trial, Axiom wrote.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Data Graham posted:

yeah it's definitely the most listenable of the MTBTL songs

TrixRabbi posted:

Which, if you'll remember from The Trial, Axiom wrote.

lmao

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

lol this end part was basically the ICP miracles video

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Data Graham posted:

That being the case, I've never seen an actual website that spewed Apache logs to the UI :lmao:

That part was a bit.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Gregg's complete indifference to Tim's mental breakdown.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Detective No. 27 posted:

Gregg's complete indifference to Tim's mental breakdown.

I think Gregg disabusing Tim of his delusions after the end was actually fairly kind of him. It came without his typical amount of venomous smug superiority, though I imagine it started in that place.

What was not kind was his choice of shirt. Brutal!

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
I'm curious if Tim actually popped a couple of benzos before filming that. he was making a lot of uh...unnatural facial expressions there

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
also lmao @ Tim butchering the synopsis & actor names even worse than usual and just plowing right through American Underdog onto West Side Story. I wonder why Gregg didn't stop him?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
wendy looked so sad when rock house didn't win :'(

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

Kramer vs. Kramer is definitely with Star Trek II in that area now where I'll laugh if somebody mentions them in any context, and then I have to try to explain why OC is funny real quick and that never goes well.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Dracula Factory posted:

Kramer vs. Kramer is definitely with Star Trek II in that area now where I'll laugh if somebody mentions them in any context, and then I have to try to explain why OC is funny real quick and that never goes well.

Oh, God! too, though the odds of anyone ever mentioning that for any reason are slim

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

derp posted:

Oh, God! too, though the odds of anyone ever mentioning that for any reason are slim

If somebody talked about Oh God! outside of OC context I would probably die from laughter.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

this show has kinda taken over my brain, even a reference to "The Fast and the Furious" makes me giggle. both at "he should be called Paul Driver" and Gregg's weird habit of noting that certain actors were from Fast & Furious 9 specifically

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I'm in a mandatory corporate personality test taking and discussion session and I said that oh god was my favorite movie. Also I'm in hell please kill me.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i know i'll now be saying 'from?' whenever anyone mentions any actor in any context from now on

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Dracula Factory posted:

If somebody talked about Oh God! outside of OC context I would probably die from laughter.

My mom actually likes the movie and mentions it once in a while. If only she knew....

JAMOOOL posted:

this show has kinda taken over my brain, even a reference to "The Fast and the Furious" makes me giggle. both at "he should be called Paul Driver" and Gregg's weird habit of noting that certain actors were from Fast & Furious 9 specifically

I really laughed earlier this season when they confused Adam Driver with "Paul Driver."

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

ALFbrot posted:

What was not kind was his choice of shirt. Brutal!

Oh my God I didn't even register the intent behind the shirt. Incredible

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

oh drat that just registered to me

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Cognac McCarthy posted:

Oh my God I didn't even register the intent behind the shirt. Incredible

I don't get it

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Kramer vs. Kramer is famously a movie about an acrimonious divorce

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I have not seen the film as I am a fake film buff.

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

JAMOOOL posted:

It's been~

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I haven't seen Kramer vs Kramer but I have seen the sequel.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Detective No. 27 posted:

I haven't seen Kramer vs Kramer but I have seen the sequel.

same, and sequels are always better

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Extremely On Cinema vibes

https://twitter.com/AtomAtkinson/status/1468799076242182144

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/timheidecker/status/1470496549998415878

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

https://twitter.com/timheidecker/status/1471608899677478913

I'm not entirely sure where you can watch the Office Hours Live show tonight but Tim says it's going to be broadcast free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Another Bill posted:

https://twitter.com/timheidecker/status/1471608899677478913

I'm not entirely sure where you can watch the Office Hours Live show tonight but Tim says it's going to be broadcast free.

YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr1aGwX8Wyg