Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Neal!
Sep 3, 2004

HAY GUYZ! I want to be a director

Wolfsheim posted:

robert evans is more of a patsy than a cop imo

also spiderman does feel a little like a cop when he breaks up drug deals

just let people buy their coke spidey, jesus

Did Robert Evans do something bad that I missed? I thought his thing was working to expose facists and white supremists and what not, wasn't he all about covering a lot of the protests and police gang violence in Portland?

I'm with you on the Spiderman stuff though, I mean those drug dealers are heavily armed and that's not a great thing in the middle of the city but they weren't shooting up the place till Spiderman showed up and threw a manhole cover at high speed at one of their heads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Goons obsessively rage against Bob Evans because they believe he currently works for the CIA and for some reason that means that you cannot enjoy his digital book reports on famous assholes in history. It’s one of the dumber goon memes and he actually used to post here but every time he showed up people would call him an imperialist CIA plant and the OP closed the thread. You can’t bring him up in cspam without 5 goons breathlessly rushing in to explain that he’s a narc.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

maybe he’s Spider-Man

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I don’t know and frankly I don’t care

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Get me pictures of Robert Evans!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

what we gettin mad about today, goons

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I promise to everyone who is not American ITT, he’s not important and you’ll probably be so much happier never listening to a word he says. Even when he knows what he’s talking about he’s a huge bummer.

Baggot
Sep 9, 2009

Hail to the King, baby.

beep by grandpa posted:

this poo poo, my man

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

the day I knew cancel culture went Too Far was when they came for marvin heemeyer

Baggot posted:

this poo poo, my man

omg that is gogeous !!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :swoon:

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

beep by grandpa posted:

I thought the PS4 port of Moon was out this week, but it's not until next week. :colbert:

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I won’t watch a Sonic until they do the right thing and make Henry Zebrowski the next Eggman

Bust Rodd posted:

Goons obsessively rage against Bob Evans because they believe he currently works for the CIA and for some reason that means that you cannot enjoy his digital book reports on famous assholes in history. It’s one of the dumber goon memes and he actually used to post here but every time he showed up people would call him an imperialist CIA plant and the OP closed the thread. You can’t bring him up in cspam without 5 goons breathlessly rushing in to explain that he’s a narc.

It is wild how badly people need to go outside and pet a dog and whatnot

Politics goons are insane

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Escobarbarian posted:

Get me pictures of Robert Evans!

Oscar Wild fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Dec 9, 2021

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Why did they make his eyes so weird

e Sonic and Robert Evans, both

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Baggot posted:

this poo poo, my man

lol

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Kilometers Davis posted:

It is wild how badly people need to go outside and pet a dog and whatnot

Politics goons are insane

I did go outside. Most of last year. And I met the iheartradio man.

Bust Rodd posted:

poo poo, my bad, i forgot how much of an authority you are on the subject :rolleyes:

BeanpolePeckerwood fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Dec 9, 2021

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Read After Burning posted:

I thought the PS4 port of Moon was out this week, but it's not until next week. :colbert:

I am mad about this! I have a four day weekend this weekend and it woulda been nice! Now I have to play other games like the idiot I am!

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

I did go outside. Most of last year. And I met the iheartradio man.

Don’t take that personal BP it wasn’t aimed at you and you know I’m your #1 fan :love:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Mortal Shell is free this month, man am I glad I didn't buy it lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Inspector Hound posted:

Mortal Shell is free this month, man am I glad I didn't buy it lol

It was worth $20 imo. Glad other people get to play it. It's interesting

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Me every time I die in Mortal Shell:

“It appears this Shell was… only Mortal…”

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

the clue was in the name

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Baggot posted:

this poo poo, my man

This looks fake, whats with the faces, tails look weird and why is jim carey cgi now, please, loremasters, explain

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

This man followed me on twitter and liked one of my tweets. Rip.

It was the best thing to happen on twitter next to that time i saw a bust rodd tweet going viral in the wild

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Lol they made sonic look all hosed up again

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

yep that’s definitely a real poster

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

It wouldn't surprise me that they had a template since the first movie (before the redesign) and someone just filled in the new details without bothering to check if they had to update the faces or whatever else.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

it’s a shop you fools

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

yep that’s definitely a real poster

Guy who made it had like 5 monitors and his own server farm in his basement but just 6 minutes in photoshop and

It's gross, everyone's a two-eyed freak now.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

it’s a shop you fools

it's real

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

my god

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

VVVVVV

Guillermus posted:

It wouldn't surprise me that they had a template since the first movie (before the redesign) and someone just filled in the new details without bothering to check if they had to update the faces or whatever else.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

it’s a shop you fools

its a loving poster! dont see it selling any irn bru, pal.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Vikar Jerome posted:

talk sass to me again and you’ll “bru” the day you were b”irn” pal

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

In the international release his name is Kilometres Prower

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

it’s a shop you fools

Oh yeah ofc. I was phone posting and my screen is all hosed up with a dying display. If there's a typo her I can't see t I'm basically posting on oure instinct

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Vikar Jerome posted:

man I haven't had a good irn bru in a long time..

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

why are sonic's arms blue?? :stonk:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

kirbysuperstar posted:

man I haven't had a good irn bru in a long time..

What does Irn Bru taste like anyway? I saw some not too long ago at the import section of the fancy supermarket and I was kinda tempted.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Ineffiable posted:

I am mad about this! I have a four day weekend this weekend and it woulda been nice! Now I have to play other games like the idiot I am!

Right? I just wanna time-loop and be babbled at by a strange scarecrow dude! (Wait...there was a scarecrow in Majora's Mask... :tinfoil:)

Whatcha playing instead? This weekend I'll be playing more Darkside Detective, Psychonauts 2, and either Soul Calibur or Mortal Kombat (I've been letting my fighting game "muscles" slack and I feel like picking one of these back up).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Finally, an idea of how the game will look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsZpadQtbH0