Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
I'm the in the middle of that video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

This is why you courtesy flush when using unfamiliar plumbing.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Put yourself in this so we can scan your flesh.

That's a CT scanner with the front if the gantry removed.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Dysgenesis posted:

That's a CT scanner with the front if the gantry removed.

It's an adult circumcizer, you just hook the foreskin up to the spinny part and zzzzip

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Seems a bit cramped.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Jesus gently caress what is this?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Karate Bastard posted:

Storm surge from the Japan tsunami

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Karate Bastard posted:

they're called boats

footage from the Tohoku tsunami is all over YouTube and is legit terrifying.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

Karate Bastard posted:

I think that's the 2011 Japan Tsunami

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Platystemon posted:

Don’t watch the one at two minutes into this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ks_lbtgJSw&t=111s

It's sped up about 2x but even slowed down it's terrifying to watch

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

The worst part about that one is that it looks like using a wedge and sledge would still be less work.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
The best part of the Oregon log splitter was how your hands must be completely away from the log in order to engage the splitter.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Mozi posted:

The best part of the Oregon log splitter was how your hands must be completely away from the log in order to engage the splitter.

Actually if you use this contraption that took me 20 hours to build and doesn't actually make things go any faster you can use one hand to hold onto the log on the table for no reason.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
OSHA thread what ISO Standards are most in need of updating?

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
followup: what's ISO stand fo?r

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

International standard organization. Follow up question, what's the ISO standard that defines a standard organization.

Youtubers are cheating, but here's a powder actuated nutcracker. The video includes more violations as a treat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1RaC7YJ7sk&t=937s

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

OSHA thread what ISO Standards are most in need of updating?

ISO 27002

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Antigravitas posted:

"like a cat hissing" is the correct pronunciation in high German, though it's a soft "hiss" (tongue in the middle). Swiss German uses a very hard "hiss" for the ch (tongue all the way back). Pronouncing it as ck exists but probably shouldn't be taught to foreigners because it's a regionalism.
Hearing all this is really interesting, because I took two terms of German in college, and I just realized I was probably taught the Berlin dialect. I hear it's much worse if you study standard Arabic, because formal Arabic is essentially a literary and/or posh language, and not what people speak on the street in most Arabic-speaking countries. I hear Italian, which is essentially a set of dialects flying in close formation, instruction winds up with similar results.

e: Is Bokmål still a thing?

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Karate Bastard posted:

Godzilla swimming to shore.

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

followup: what's ISO stand fo?r

It doesn't

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Why are there cars in the water? Why were there already half-submerged cars on the outside of the seawall?

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Alkydere posted:

Why are there cars in the water? Why were there already half-submerged cars on the outside of the seawall?
And why is the road under water? Is it normal to build houses in the ocean? The boats should swim away too. Seems like a lot of mistakes here.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Alkydere posted:

the water is much, much higher than it usually is, op

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Alkydere posted:

Yeah, that's not very typical, I'd like to make that point.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

OSHA.MP4 - This is a 14 minute video but nearly every second of it reveals some new horror

Including such hits as:

"No eye protection anywhere ever"
"Playing Chicken with the punch press"
"Exposed chains, belts and moving parts"
"Always be throwing poo poo into giant piles everywhere"

And everyones favorite:

"Covering up child labor with fake moustaches"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2EDb8n8IgU

:stonk:

E: OMFG it just gets way worse. Literal kids running lathes, a giant pile of shredded metal that you just step around to get to equipment, a drill press with a breaker bar on it! Holy gently caress

Beve Stuscemi fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Dec 9, 2021

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

nomad2020 posted:

International standard organization. Follow up question, what's the ISO standard that defines a standard organization.

Youtubers are cheating, but here's a powder actuated nutcracker. The video includes more violations as a treat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1RaC7YJ7sk&t=937s

I’m sure hiding behind a piece of plywood will save him and his wife from his bomb

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/chaostiktoks/status/1468998670561460229

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

:mood:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I like how the animation makes it look like it'd just be a fun NOM NOM NOM and a bit of jostling

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I like how the animation makes it look like it'd just be a fun NOM NOM NOM and a bit of jostling

Should purchased the Blood, Gibs and Gore DLC.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Phanatic posted:

ISO 27002

:golfclap:

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

champagne posting posted:

I’m sure hiding behind a piece of plywood will save him and his wife from his bomb

that's not even the dumbest thing that youtuber has done with putting explosive shells in things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7JnoRy2vng

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Antigravitas posted:

"like a cat hissing" is the correct pronunciation in high German, though it's a soft "hiss" (tongue in the middle). Swiss German uses a very hard "hiss" for the ch (tongue all the way back). Pronouncing it as ck exists but probably shouldn't be taught to foreigners because it's a regionalism.

Sounds like my mum spoke high German then. Thanks for the extra detail, as I've had no contact with the German side of my family for over 30 years so it's mostly a mystery to me.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
for some crazy youtube poo poo that appears to have done in a safer manner, Smarter Every Day's newest is a treat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at-xZA5U1ps

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

`Nemesis posted:

for some crazy youtube poo poo that appears to have done in a safer manner, Smarter Every Day's newest is a treat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at-xZA5U1ps

ngl, this is rad af.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Thatguy looks an awful lot like J-Roc.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
He gives off weird god-squad vibes. Plus he makes his son call him "sir".

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/tNmYdds.mp4

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

wesleywillis posted:

Thatguy looks an awful lot like J-Roc.

He had a whole series where he met a submarine in the Artic and went aboard for a tour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

He gives off weird god-squad vibes. Plus he makes his son call him "sir".

Yeah, I kept waiting for him to turn to camera and tell me about Jesus.