Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

gradenko_2000 posted:

let's not kid ourselves that's just an excuse to post some more GMax cleavage

media rehabilitating the pedo sex trafficker through parasocial horny on the line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

gradenko_2000 posted:

I give the thread what it wants.

Anyway, StashAugustine, yes it is a way to conflate real concerns of child sex trafficking with QAnon conspiracy theorism. If the author wasn't trying to taint non-Q-believers in this way then they would've pointed out the hypocrisy of the Q-Crowd, who are very mum about Church sexual abuse (as one example of many).

Kind of hard to swallow the conceit of the article if you're someone who followed the Milwaukee story last year.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

StashAugustine posted:

Not defending the Atlantic but the article is a bit more reasonable than that, it's mostly talking about the right-wing conspiracy stuff

E: also fun mention in there that the head of one of the biggest anti trafficking orgs is ex- CIA/DHS

Do you think they are wrong about the podestas being child traffickers

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

StashAugustine posted:

Not defending the Atlantic but the article is a bit more reasonable than that, it's mostly talking about the right-wing conspiracy stuff

E: also fun mention in there that the head of one of the biggest anti trafficking orgs is ex- CIA/DHS

IMO the qanon/pizzagate thing is a deliberate effort to preemptively discredit actual pedophilia conspiracies in the eyes of normies who will reflexively go "what, like the pizzagate stuff? sure, alright"

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

cagliostr0 posted:

Do you think they are wrong about the podestas being child traffickers

The allusion to their involvement with kidnappings in Portugal is freaky to say the least.

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHd2O_KuCxA
it may have been camelot
for jack and jacqueline
but on the chguevara highway
filling up with gasoline

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

IMO the qanon/pizzagate thing is a deliberate effort to preemptively discredit actual pedophilia conspiracies in the eyes of normies who will reflexively go "what, like the pizzagate stuff? sure, alright"

yup. its probably not an accident that michael flynn was one of the early pushers of it too. former DIA head trying to muddy the waters around a pedo blackmail ring. totally normal poo poo

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

yup. its probably not an accident that michael flynn was one of the early pushers of it too. former DIA head trying to muddy the waters around a pedo blackmail ring. totally normal poo poo

Flynn being a deep state double agent would be the best poo poo and I totally believe it

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
amazing hypothesis that has never been conjectured forty times before in this thread

SKULL.GIF posted:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

i couldn't stomach this article

im not upset at you, my bony fealty, but... just... gently caress

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
child sex trafficking!? sounds like fake news...

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/MusicManVA/status/1462859059804188675
https://twitter.com/MusicManVA/status/1462859071518908418

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

This seems pretty schizo, but I want to draw attention to:

This is the most explicit way I've seen Rittenhouse victims characterized as black, although it's very routine it's usually left up to the reader's inference. Very odd that a major publication would oopsie on this. Not a single victim was black...

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
yeah, Rittenhouse is a really bizarre case for the spin doctors out there, and part of me feels like they're testing some upper boundaries on how much bullshit they can shovel past people

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

i couldn't stomach this article

im not upset at you, my bony fealty, but... just... gently caress

yeah its bad m8

that the one of the most celebrated French literary figures is an open pedo who appears to write books exclusively about his own pedophile exploits and a thinly fictionalized version of himself doing child rapes is just uhh

who reads this poo poo! what the gently caress

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
you skipped the best part

https://twitter.com/musicmanva/status/1462878141387620357

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

smarxist posted:

yeah, Rittenhouse is a really bizarre case for the spin doctors out there, and part of me feels like they're testing some upper boundaries on how much bullshit they can shovel past people

The snag in the case is particularly relevant for splintering dissident groups. That is, the shootings in and of themselves were pretty clear cut self defense*. Any anti-racist, pro-protestor, antifa, et al., stating this plain fact invites pillory, exclusion, derision from their cohorts. It's almost perfect in its design to this end of division. Because of course it's true that there was premeditation - absolutely there was, it's not as if he didn't have a gun before crossing state lines with the express intent of being a white supremacist enforcer of property rights. But how can a court deliberate on this sort of premeditation, which requires inference? Per the court's limit and capacity no other possible ruling could have been made, inference does not meet the 'reasonable doubt' standard. Then Rittenhouse goes on TV to say that he supports #BlackLivesMatter. Hah! Well maybe it's true, after all he didn't kill any black men, right? There is something remarkably pernicious in the entire affair from start to finish and something which will leave racists and anti-racists both unsatisfied. Muddy waters.

*If you haven't seen the videos themselves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpTW2AJE9MQ&t=1054s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpTW2AJE9MQ&t=1165s

The entire NYT video there is worth your time if you're unfamiliar with the case. Importantly, and mentioned in the video, the police had funneled protestors towards the armed vigilantes. Some of the protestors were themselves armed. Violent, fatal happenings were an inevitability.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
longposts about anything but the trial right on time lol. there are at least 5 threads to rant about rittenhouse stuff hth

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

gradenko_2000 posted:

ghislaine innocent

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

mastershakeman posted:

ghislaine innocent

as is your wont

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

mastershakeman posted:

ghislaine innocent

extremely on brand, though I was definitely expecting "I can fix her"

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Perry Mason Jar posted:

This seems pretty schizo, but I want to draw attention to:

This is the most explicit way I've seen Rittenhouse victims characterized as black, although it's very routine it's usually left up to the reader's inference. Very odd that a major publication would oopsie on this. Not a single victim was black...
WOW

you mean music man VA would post edited screenshots and fake poo poo from the Babylon bee??

https://twitter.com/MusicManVA/status/1465056458324721664?t=KIpwG5JB1Lv44i2OUbYUMQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/MusicManVA/status/1469295048147800064?t=0HyLMjobxEy6KFBpUH-dQQ&s=19

Ah ahahaha Smollett really did fake it.

Wasabi the J has issued a correction as of 18:35 on Dec 10, 2021

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Torpor posted:

what makes you guys think there’s no cannibalism?

A bunch of them did Spirit Cooking with Marina Abramović

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

It's a curious edit. I just went looking for the same over on The Independent (searching for undoctored something or else that they did run it) and came up with nothing. The edit requires explicit intent to foment a race war but why would that be MusicManVA's intention? He came up with this intention on his own, some random guy said let me do some media edits to make it seem (more) racial? That's... odd but could be true, maybe? I'd expect that he's got a handler, if he's posting Pepe and meme edits this degree of subterfuge is... hard to swallow. In any case it's not particularly material whether The Independent ran a false line or if certain parties edited it to seem that way since the intentions match in either case - just that the latter would absolve The Independent of wrong doing which, okay, no problem, it's not my point.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

the punisher logo with big headphones is insanely on brand

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Wasabi the J posted:

Remember when Jesse Smollett was attacked and people were gaslit by Chappelle and the police PR into saying it was a fake attack, and then the evidence was suppressed until after the trial that he was actually loving attacked.

The Jussie Smollett trial just closed and he was convicted of staging an attack ("fake attack" as you say)... are you saying there's evidence of an actual attack that was suppressed until the verdict of [checks notes] 17 or 18 hours ago? Can you post it?

For what it's worth I don't think Smollett staged an attack.

Edit: Just seen your edit. Still curious about the evidence you mentioned though...

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Perry Mason Jar posted:

It's a curious edit. I just went looking for the same over on The Independent (searching for undoctored something or else that they did run it) and came up with nothing. The edit requires explicit intent to foment a race war but why would that be MusicManVA's intention? He came up with this intention on his own, some random guy said let me do some media edits to make it seem (more) racial? That's... odd but could be true, maybe? I'd expect that he's got a handler, if he's posting Pepe and meme edits this degree of subterfuge is... hard to swallow. In any case it's not particularly material whether The Independent ran a false line or if certain parties edited it to seem that way since the intentions match in either case - just that the latter would absolve The Independent of wrong doing which, okay, no problem, it's not my point.

The only person I knew FROM Virginia called a baseball bat a n____ knocker so I'm sure I'm biased.

And yeah I just re-looked Jussie up cus I misremembered some of the dismissals earlier this year.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Everyone's biased my guy.

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
everyone’s based 🙏

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

endocriminologist posted:

everyone’s based 🙏

Yikes, even Maxwell and Epstein? Big yikes. That's a hgue yikers my guy. Mods? Ban??

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
it's pronounced JIZZ-lane but they keep calling her jillian on npr

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

tbh im not really sure if the government actually cares about distracting people from the maxwell trial- probably best to not have it getting 24/7 coverage but the cat's already out of the bag and i don't think they're actually gonna present evidence beyond what's mostly public knowledge. chuds already assume it's all a 100% clinton op and none of The Good Guys were involved, libs think it's just a lone aberration that the justice system will clearly punish, everyone goes about their day

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Son of Man posted:

it's pronounced JIZZ-lane but they keep calling her jillian on npr

enough about her cleavage

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
"This is an op to distract from this other important thing" rarely rings true for me. One of the recent times it did was whatever scandal Trump doctored up that coincided with the release of court papers where a Jane named, in lurid detail, him and Epstein as tag-team rapists. I don't remember what was being run at the time but it was pretty obvious in that instance.

The Rittenhouse trial was certainly Spectacle but spectacle does not have a one-and-only end of distraction or anything like that. Moreover I'm sure there's a few things you could point to that aren't the Maxwell Trial which one might reasonably say is being covered up by some other news item or what have you.

For example: "The Rittenhouse trial was used so people wouldn't notice that the ARAMCO IPO has coincided with media reports of Peak Oil." This is really simple to do.

Perry Mason Jar has issued a correction as of 18:53 on Dec 10, 2021

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
shut up idiot

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Perry Mason Jar posted:

The snag in the case is particularly relevant for splintering dissident groups. That is, the shootings in and of themselves were pretty clear cut self defense*. Any anti-racist, pro-protestor, antifa, et al., stating this plain fact invites pillory, exclusion, derision from their cohorts. It's almost perfect in its design to this end of division. Because of course it's true that there was premeditation - absolutely there was, it's not as if he didn't have a gun before crossing state lines with the express intent of being a white supremacist enforcer of property rights. But how can a court deliberate on this sort of premeditation, which requires inference? Per the court's limit and capacity no other possible ruling could have been made, inference does not meet the 'reasonable doubt' standard. Then Rittenhouse goes on TV to say that he supports #BlackLivesMatter. Hah! Well maybe it's true, after all he didn't kill any black men, right? There is something remarkably pernicious in the entire affair from start to finish and something which will leave racists and anti-racists both unsatisfied. Muddy waters.

*If you haven't seen the videos themselves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpTW2AJE9MQ&t=1054s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpTW2AJE9MQ&t=1165s

The entire NYT video there is worth your time if you're unfamiliar with the case. Importantly, and mentioned in the video, the police had funneled protestors towards the armed vigilantes. Some of the protestors were themselves armed. Violent, fatal happenings were an inevitability.

good take pmj I'm glad they didnt disappear you for subversion back there

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Plank Walker posted:

enough about her cleavage

ugh gross unlike her I only like women my own age, no english leather for me

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
hilary is obviously involved with pedos, there's like 100 pics of her hanging with known diddlers itt

q anon spreads obviously fake rumors about clinton which appear baseless, deranged, and politically motivated

q anon started on reddit, a website that's entangled with intelligence, engages in disinformation campaigns, and was heavily influenced by maxwell

nah you conspiracy guys are nuts, I'm with her

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
So all that "superpredator" business was merely projection all along...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
also imho the prosecution is refraining from naming other involved parties for evidentiary reasons and to avoid biasing the jurors (might implicate a fave) basically if they want a solid conviction they don't want the trial to be a name dropping exercise

now I'm sure the faithful public servants at the prosecutors office will follow up on the evidence and prosecute those rich white people

in fact the prosecution is just acting like they're covering up the client list to lull hilary into a false sense of security so when trump assumes office (january 6 2022, you have to go by the real calendar they used before the pope shut it down) and rounds up the swamp it will be a clean sweep, sleep tight patriots

Son of Man has issued a correction as of 20:18 on Dec 10, 2021