Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emnity
Sep 24, 2009

King of Scotland
This latest update of Euro Truck Simulator with guns is the best by far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:

having fun w/concrete

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
Okay I am back and I heard we've got a SC operational. Point me to the big gun, I got a lot of frustration and I need mass kills to get Captain.

Oh, and I spent the evening finishing this which was almost ready before my CPU and MOBA died:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSzjW8kyE84

Remember that war? good times.

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.
So for those that don't follow the internal politicking this is currently a thing happening:

A cross-faction logi strike that has collapsed the game population to try and get the devs to actually make logi not a nightmare.

Yes a bunch of random game nerds have unionized a part of the game and used it more effectively than many real-world unions.

Rynoto fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Dec 3, 2021

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Rynoto posted:

So for those that don't follow the internal politicking this is currently a thing happening:

A cross-faction logi strike that has collapsed the game population to try and get the devs to actually make logi not a nightmare.

Yes a bunch of random game nerds have unionized a part of the game and used it more effectively than many real-world unions.

:aaaaa:

It’s…

It’s beautiful.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

I like it.

I hope the drat thing works because half our goon population is on a break because of how strained logistics is.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

It's perfect.

Ssthalar
Sep 16, 2007

Rynoto posted:

loving incredible.

MREBoy
Mar 14, 2005

MREs - They're whats for breakfast, lunch AND dinner !
And in other news the devbranch testing for the next patch finished today, so that means the next war will be an update war. Gonna be interesting to see how the modular half-tracks work out. It's going to be funny seeing them everywhere next war after they basically went extinct.

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

they also might just end this war early

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
i honestly hope to get the chance to hold out for over a month

at least let us prove we can defend as long as the collies did w83

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

No chance, sadly. With an update pending our numbers will not recover enough to hold out. And to be honest I think the 1.5-2 week “beaten but let’s just drag this war out super long” stage of the game is the worst part now, even worse than the first week of “lol colonials get everything time to get hosed”.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTw1sFfYBWA

For now let us enjoy our beast of big gun and shoot many mans with it.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

...alright I enjoy the severe TF2 energy off that clip, this is kind of selling me on maybe getting this game and working with Goons.

Ghost of Babyhead
Jun 28, 2008
Grimey Drawer
I've been playing this game a bit over the last two days (Wardens), fighting entirely in Feirmor and gradually getting pushed back west across the river. Do we know when the next war is going to start?

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Well hopefully in the next few days, those who are thinking of picking this up roll with us on day 1 of the new war as they one is winding down as the playerbase awaits the coming new content with the update in the next few days. But if you can't wait hop in and ask here/Discord and we'll help though our presence might be of ghosts until the new war.

Also, on a sad note apparently some point in the last few hours a Satchel demo raider team killed our Storm Cannon. It was a good gun.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I am glad me, a total newbie, got to shoot it :3:

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

dialhforhero posted:

I am glad me, a total newbie, got to shoot it :3:

"Welcome to the regiment get in this huge fuckoff gun and left click a few times"

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
To be fair, I did my part by going prone and inserting my penis into the barrel end and having it get blasted off.

Then I carried about 10 rounds into the chamber.

THEN I shot my load.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Goonfort just just held against the hordes of Mordor, jesus. repeated rushes of 20-30 satchel guys getting mowed the gently caress down by lines of MGs

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
rip goon fort, they hit it with arty then satchels an hour later

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
goonfort lives!!!

(for another couple hours lol)

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

How's the gamer strike going

MREBoy
Mar 14, 2005

People still arguing over the name, gonna be some acronym of LOGI apparently.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Would IGOR be close enough?

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Igor is good

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

MREBoy posted:

People still arguing over the name, gonna be some acronym of LOGI apparently.

And thus, yet another promising piece of leftist organizing falls to the dumbest infighting possible.

Splitters!:argh:

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
People's Front of Judea, obviously

Barent
Jun 15, 2007

Never die in vain.
SPUD ambassador reporting in :3

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Hopefully this war will be over in the next day or so and on monday we can start again with a chance to win with some new content.

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

I'm actually looking forward to the goofy poo poo we'll do with bridges. creating ramparts over walls looks cool but we might finally be able to go over the walls of Blemish

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
i guess the war is over

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

Yep, war ends. I got nuked again for the second time.

Probably next war sometime next week when the devs patch the game.

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

https://www.reddit.com/r/foxholegame/comments/rdszcs/war_85_htd_vs_tactical_nuke/

I was in the tank.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

That'll void the warranty.

So yeah, another novelty unbalanced east west war is and we lost again. Lets hope we don't see that one for a while.

This monday many of us will be coming out of the woodwork for this new fight which comes with a new content update, what content you ask? well, see above/previous page.

So those who bought the game recently now is your time to see GOON in action. And I suspect game will be discounted in the coming sale too.

MREBoy
Mar 14, 2005

Next war start is on Tuesday at 1 p.m EST, so don't go calling in sick Sunday night unless you have enough sick time banked. Also upcomming feature info is in the 2nd post.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
ill reinstall and shoot some mans

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Goon gang go

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

Looking forward to screaming around Farranac all war. Unless it's a EvW war again in which case fuuuuuuuuuuuu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Alright so the new war starts in a days time, our plan for day 1 is we pile into the discord and quickly help scrap and build our first few logistics trucks near our chosen depot, when that is done those who wish to fight and build will split off to fight at Farranac and try and seize ground as much as we can.

If Discord gets crowded and confusing we split into the channels depending on what we are doing this time.