Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Viginti Septem posted:

Dude, gently caress that. Get a clam or something. Rage against the machine.

And if the landlord complains just say it's your natural water filtration system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Very relaxed mouse, enjoying some cake

https://twitter.com/carolynarnoldNI/status/1469362388134764546

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

xcheopis

...I think I want this book, just because of the title: Bad English: A History of Linguistic Aggravation and Reading the OED: One Man, One Year, 21,730 Pages

biosterous

i would like to suplex someone at least once before i die, i think it would be a lot of fun

not sure what style of suplex though and there are so many

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Gramps

biosterous posted:

i would like to suplex someone at least once before i die, i think it would be a lot of fun

Suplexes own. Having little brothers and a trampoline growing up I got good at them. Made it a lot of fun later to ambush people with when doing martial arts (v dangerous don't do in real fight)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This is the life

nesamdoom

i love ai pictures

biosterous posted:

German, the coolest of suplexes. I suggest doing it to the next person that cuts in line in front of you as they already gave you reason and have their back to you(please don't suplex some kid or elderly person, unless they really deserve that poo poo and then destroy them)

Gramps posted:

Suplexes own. Having little brothers and a trampoline growing up I got good at them. Made it a lot of fun later to ambush people with when doing martial arts (v dangerous don't do in real fight)

Trampolines are like one of the most irresponsible things to give kids, but gently caress yea they are dope as gently caress for some wrasslin'

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
xcheopis

Cardi BYOB posted:

This is the life

Reminded me of the possum that broke into a bakery and ate double its weight in pastries, but smaller, cuter, and far more relaxed.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

xcheopis posted:

Reminded me of the possum that broke into a bakery and ate double its weight in pastries, but smaller, cuter, and far more relaxed.

I am currently that possum, and that mouse is my goal

Manifisto

xcheopis posted:

:kimchi:

ty nesamdoom!

xcheopis

No regrets

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

xcheopis posted:

No regrets

i feel regret in its eyes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
clutchin its lil heart

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

xcheopis

What should we do with the drunken hamster?
https://twitter.com/LawtonTri/status/1461456068857499652

pnac attack posted:

i feel regret in its eyes

That's just the sugar crash

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wish I were a hamster and not a hamjobs :(

Robot Made of Meat

Rarity posted:

Sleeping alone is awesome. gently caress off do I want another body in my bed taking up prime real estate

Definitely this. I can barely sleep anyway, and having someone else there would guarantee I'd never get any rest. Separate bedrooms rule!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I have eaten the tacos. Even had a fancy one with lamb and cucumber pico. Why does mint and lb go so good together btw?

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Cardi BYOB posted:

Wish I were a hamster and not a hamjobs :(

we all like you just the way you are :)

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

xcheopis

I keep re-reading the hamster studies and laughing. This is my new favourite biology fact. Warn your children - never challenge a hamster to a drinking contest!

Finger Prince

I'm kind of over udon. I haven't had good udon since I was last in Japan, and I think I'm just gonna give up on ordering it. I think you gotta get it at a place that just does udon so they know how to do it right.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
So work sent me home the second I showed up because I'm sick and looked like death. I guess a manager I work with is out with COVID. So I get to spend my birthday tomorrow trying to track down a rapid covid test.

:smithcloud:

Stoner Sloth

Viginti Septem posted:

So work sent me home the second I showed up because I'm sick and looked like death. I guess a manager I work with is out with COVID. So I get to spend my birthday tomorrow trying to track down a rapid covid test.

oh no! sorry friend, hope you're feeling much better soon and get to make up for the birthday

sending you chill and positive vibes and best birthday wishes despite it all :wom: :wom: :wom:

also pls take one of these :glomp: and fwiw happy birthday my friend

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Stoner Sloth posted:

oh no! sorry friend, hope you're feeling much better soon and get to make up for the birthday

sending you chill and positive vibes and best birthday wishes despite it all :wom: :wom: :wom:

also pls take one of these :glomp: and fwiw happy birthday my friend

Sloth, you are hands-down one of the nicest people on this forum.

Stoner Sloth

Viginti Septem posted:

Sloth, you are hands-down one of the nicest people on this forum.

:blush: thank you friend ilu and all my orbs so that makes it easy

xcheopis

Viginti Septem posted:

Crap! Why didn't they tell you ahead of time?!?????!!!!!

Escape From Noise

Yesterday I took a hike on a Totoro trail.

cruft

Viginti Septem posted:

Oy, that's awul. I hope you find a test and it comes back negative.

Birthdays are cool, though, it's a chance for everybody to celebrate you being here, even though you're sick. I'm glad you're here, Viginti Septem!

Escape From Noise

Viginti Septem posted:

I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope you can get that all sorted soon. Also kind of sucks that finding the rapid test is your responsibility and they couldn't tell you somehow

Manifisto

Escape From Noise posted:

these are some lovely photos, thanks for sharing!

Viginti Septem posted:

best of luck friend, hope you feel better soon and happy birthday in advance!

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

There was also a Pikachu vending machine. They were slinging their barley tea.

alnilam

Escape From Noise posted:

today my kiddo (almost 3) had a bad cold so we watched Totoro! She never really sees tv but I'm kinda excited to start watching occasional fun movies with her. Totoro was a big hit, it's such a sweet and kind movie with no real conflict in it, perfect for a 3 year old. She was flipping out the whole time about all the creatures, obviously lost her poo poo over the cat bus

alnilam

I'm trying to think of the other miyazaki movies that are good for really wee ones... Like think minimal conflict, just good vibes and cute things. Like I think even spirited away is maybe a little intense atm.
Totoro
Ponyo
Uhh maybe Kiki's?

Escape From Noise

alnilam posted:

I'm trying to think of the other miyazaki movies that are good for really wee ones... Like think minimal conflict, just good vibes and cute things. Like I think even spirited away is maybe a little intense atm.
Totoro
Ponyo
Uhh maybe Kiki's?

Kids love Kiki's. Howl's Moving Castle has a lot of crazy creatures.

A lot of Americans have this fan theory about Totoro being a death god because of the mother's illness and saying May dies because she's never seen after that or something dumb that takes a lot of mental gymnastics with a fairly straightforward narrative.

alnilam

I mean the obvious one-level-deep reading of Totoro is much simpler, that it's young children dealing with an emotionally difficult situation and finding healing through nature and its spirits (be they real or imaginary)

I guess people are entitled to make it dark but i don't really think it jives with the film

Escape From Noise

alnilam posted:

I mean the obvious one-level-deep reading of Totoro is much simpler, that it's young children dealing with an emotionally difficult situation and finding healing through nature and its spirits (be they real or imaginary)

I guess people are entitled to make it dark but i don't really think it jives with the film

I just am generally not a huge fan of fan theories of relatively simple narratives.

alnilam

I hate to spoil it for these theorizing fans but at the end of the movie May is found alive and well on a hilltop, and she gets to ride a fuckin cat bus and it owns

Escape From Noise

Fun trivia: Satsuki is the old Japanese name for May, so both sisters' names have the same meaning.

xcheopis

Actual scientists got paid for this posted:

..."they drank to the point of falling over," a phenomenon that would later be carefully measured by another student in collaboration with Dr. Gwen using an intoxication quantifier called the Wobble and Splay Scale

Science!

Goons Are Gifts

hello yobsters, I'm hardly posting right now I'm sorry but the good news is I have a pie so this is going places already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Also more importantly check this out

I asked for the brightest bandage they have and this is what the nurse came up with so you see, I'm in extremely capable hands