Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

selan dyin

Areola Grande posted:

this is a big job I bet

i pulled in a friend to collab, we are tag teaming this sig HARD and FAST

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

i am going to have to bow out of sig season. my life is super busy right now and i am almost never around my laptop long enough to sig someone up properly.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
This isn't exactly what I had in mind but I apparently forgot how to use GIMP and everything was a mess. So this is the product I've produced! If I decide to get real ambitious someday soon I'll make something closer to my original idea.

Manifisto

Zurtilik posted:

This isn't exactly what I had in mind but I apparently forgot how to use GIMP and everything was a mess. So this is the product I've produced! If I decide to get real ambitious someday soon I'll make something closer to my original idea.

lovely!

ty nesamdoom!

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i am going to have to bow out of sig season. my life is super busy right now and i am almost never around my laptop long enough to sig someone up properly.

That's what I had to do after 4 days of not being able to even sit down and load PS. To not feel so bad i just remembered how awesome these always go and I'm sure someone will pick up the slack. Lol, Manifisto is a loving beast and so many other people are too.

How Lovely!

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Zurtilik posted:

Magnificent!!!!

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Van Go Go Go

I shouldn't precisely have chosen madness if there had been any choice, but once such a thing has taken hold of you, you can't very well get out of it.

They Might Be posted:

If someone could select a winter color to be my sig that'd be fantastic.

I painted this scene a couple years ago and cut this frame out, thought it kind of worked for your request of winter colors, ur welcome to it if you like it

ty Kaiser Schnitzel 4 the winter sig

selan dyin

i'm a sig making machine. okay! we're doing zurtilik next! sig time baybee

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

BALLS DILDO posted:

i'm a sig making machine. okay! we're doing zurtilik next! sig time baybee

:allears:

selan dyin

AG yours is delayed as I'm waiting on something

Zurt! i hope you like this. been a long time since I did something like this (im channeling my 14 year old self, who was big into making signature images for forums in photoshop)

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
That is one dignified birb

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

BALLS DILDO posted:

AG yours is delayed as I'm waiting on something

Zurt! i hope you like this. been a long time since I did something like this (im channeling my 14 year old self, who was big into making signature images for forums in photoshop)

*adjusts monocle* Very refined.

Zurtilik fucked around with this message at 13:15 on Dec 12, 2021

Manifisto

Van Go Go Go posted:

I painted this scene a couple years ago and cut this frame out, thought it kind of worked for your request of winter colors, ur welcome to it if you like it

this is an amazing painting and works wonderfully as a sig!

BALLS DILDO posted:

outstanding, and classy as gently caress

ty nesamdoom!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Thread continues to deliver. Cool sigs are one of the great things about the yob. :five:

nut

woke up in a sig mood. If more falafel isn't taken, I am going for it :hai:

more falafel please

forums poster

nut posted:

yeah, have as much falafel as you want, bud

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Manifisto

nut posted:

more falafel please posted:

:haibrower:

Falafel Is Yours

ty nesamdoom!

nut

more falafel please posted:

it is maybe a bit tall, but feels impossible to wanna crop further...

e: don't use this one mfp! I forgot an "f", the fixed one is down below!!

nut fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Dec 12, 2021

Manifisto

nut posted:

hahaha falafel olaf

ty nesamdoom!

nut

Manifisto posted:

hahaha falafel olaf

olafalafel

Manifisto

okay so there's a bunch I potentially want to do to this one, and obviously the animation needs tweaking, but this is the basic concept:

https://gfycat.com/unripeharmfulhare.webm

it's a really long render though so my patience may be limited. we'll see!

Van Go Go Go

I shouldn't precisely have chosen madness if there had been any choice, but once such a thing has taken hold of you, you can't very well get out of it.

Manifisto posted:

this is an amazing painting and works wonderfully as a sig!

tysm :buddy:

Manifisto posted:

okay so there's a bunch I potentially want to do to this one, and obviously the animation needs tweaking, but this is the basic concept:

https://gfycat.com/unripeharmfulhare.webm

it's a really long render though so my patience may be limited. we'll see!

an idea i had was making the text white and add some frost effects like the birb is etching it into the ice on the lake?

I could literally never do this, seriously so cool

ty Kaiser Schnitzel 4 the winter sig

Manifisto

Van Go Go Go posted:

tysm :buddy:

an idea i had was making the text white and add some frost effects like the birb is etching it into the ice on the lake?

that was the original idea but my initial experiments were a little hard to read

got a bunch of things to try however

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

Yeah, I really like the idea a bunch! Sometimes it looks like bird is "ice skating" and leaving a trail and other times it looks like bird is chasing after it right now though, but I know it's an early idea so I doubt I'm bringing anything new to the table here.

selan dyin

nut posted:

oh man, laughed. nice!!

selan dyin

lol nut did u miss spell falafel

selan dyin

i am in the zone! gonna make another sig!! it's gag's turn!!!

nut

BALLS DILDO posted:

lol nut did u miss spell falafel

lmfao I’ll fix and repost

nut

Ty BD for the incredible catch lmfao

alnilam

Falael ismy fav food

Manifisto

so this is the direction I'm going at the moment . . . could change! I didn't render the whole thing for time reasons.

https://gfycat.com/naivewarpedkudu.webm

alnilam posted:

Falael ismy fav food

:haibrow: it's up there for me too

more falafel please

forums poster

nut posted:

holy poo poo nut where have you been all my life (except the last month, I know all about that)

more falafel please

forums poster

test

nut

you look great!!!

City of Glompton

nut posted:

you look great!!!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

so this is the direction I'm going at the moment . . . could change! I didn't render the whole thing for time reasons.

lol amazing

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

nut posted:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

hot! wait cold... wait hot! wait cold... hmm winter sigs, I'll just go with "lookin' great!"

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

lol amazing

glad you like it! still not quite done, but here's the full sequence rendered out:

https://gfycat.com/recklessoblonghammerkop.webm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
Hello friends. I would love an updated winter sig once we get through the current list.

Can mine say "c-spam in the streets, byob in the sheets" or is that considered gauche?

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!