Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I mean which podcasters are working harder than Brace & Liz? They are functionally indistinguishable from “real” journalists at this point. You could make an argument for them being the best podcast this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Skulk Hogan posted:

TA is good but let's not lose our minds.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Bust Rodd posted:

I mean which podcasters are working harder than Brace & Liz? They are functionally indistinguishable from “real” journalists at this point. You could make an argument for them being the best podcast this week.

They didn’t even have a friends spec script.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Not the best brown eye pic I've received but I'll take it.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Skulk Hogan posted:

TA is good but let's not lose our minds.

All gone, blasted into the stratosphere and floating back down in a different time zone. Mind lost

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1469085948784758785?t=PXMA8HHwWgMRdB9u5iUhIw&s=19

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

ghislaine is the exact opposite of 'a poster'

the woman had no time for anything aside from loving children

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
It says power mod not power poster.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
I mean she's a loser, but not that big of a loser.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Is Dasha Jane?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

The Kingfish posted:

Is Dasha Jane?
dasha wasn’t alive at the time, plus jane’s identity can be surmised via a google search

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

TenementFunster posted:

dasha wasn’t alive at the time

Oh yeah, duh.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
What happens to a 60 year old millionaire pedofile? Does she actually go to jail?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Bust Rodd posted:

What happens to a 60 year old millionaire pedofile? Does she actually go to jail?

Probably weekend jail like her boss

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
How has the prosecution already rested when Maxwell is tied to so many other pedos / global leaders? This is a COVER UP

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
Because, like the show has elaborated on, a big part of it is that the defense’s theory of the case is that Maxwell was in essence another victim of powerful billionaire Epstein, so they’re the ones playing up the international cabal connections if anything. conversely the prosecution is trying to keep the scope of the trial as narrow as possible to really hammer in on the charges that are in play here

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
All they are trying to do is get Ghislaine arrested and imprisoned on the fewest possible charges so that her team has the least amount of wiggle room to try and worm their way out. The tighter the prosecution’s case, the better.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

TenementFunster posted:

dasha wasn’t alive at the time, plus jane’s identity can be surmised via a google search

The only reason I would want to know who Jane is is because Brace said he instantly recognized her when she was on the stand and that really caught me off guard since Brace is...Brace. Is this enough for me to start googling and trying to dig up who it is? Not really.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Bust Rodd posted:

All they are trying to do is get Ghislaine arrested and imprisoned on the fewest possible charges so that her team has the least amount of wiggle room to try and worm their way out. The tighter the prosecution’s case, the better.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

How has the prosecution already rested when Maxwell is tied to so many other pedos / global leaders? This is a COVER UP

Both of these things are true.

Anyways I blitzed through day 8-10 out of order and now the only question on my mind is: are Brace and Liz like a thing?

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

KirbyKhan posted:

Both of these things are true.

Anyways I blitzed through day 8-10 out of order and now the only question on my mind is: are Brace and Liz like a thing?

Liz is the field supervisor and brainy one whereas Brace is more of the kinetic action field agent, often wielding one or two Desert Eagle hands guns.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Brace seems to only love hunting pedophiles and the global elite

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I always laugh when I remember Bravce didn’t even tell his girlfriend when he went to go be a freedom fighter in the Middle East.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Bust Rodd posted:

I always laugh when I remember Bravce didn’t even tell his girlfriend when he went to go be a freedom fighter in the Middle East.

Dude rocks

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Tweezer Reprise posted:

Because, like the show has elaborated on, a big part of it is that the defense’s theory of the case is that Maxwell was in essence another victim of powerful billionaire Epstein, so they’re the ones playing up the international cabal connections if anything. conversely the prosecution is trying to keep the scope of the trial as narrow as possible to really hammer in on the charges that are in play here

there are so many powerful people implicated in this thing that there's no way maxwell will ever be convicted on anything other than technicalities, so technicalities are the focus. the cia and the occulted state succeeded in creating a pedophile ring that's truly too big to fail.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yeah, if you try to take down the Clintons or the Royal family that’s when you basically give up the game

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i like liz' voice there i said it

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

i say swears online posted:

we all do :)

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
it's a great voice

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Bust Rodd posted:

yeah it’s a trial not a documentary. they aren’t trying to red pill the loving jury or whatever.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

i say swears online posted:

I do too but I can't place that accent.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Who is a bigger hater, Liz or Brace?

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
obviously liz and its not even close

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
yeah

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I do too but I can't place that accent.

are u… are u joking? Liz couldn’t sound more like a silver spoon valley girl if she took voice acting lessons from Deborah Foreman herself. It’s like saying you couldn’t peg John Oliver’s accent, there’s only one place in the world that makes people sound like that.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Rainbowbeard was likely joking because I was shocked when I first saw Liz and she wasn't blond.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
First time I heard it, I wasn't sure if it's some kind of joke or meme. It sounded like a Clueless podcast.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Imagine being like 14-15 and moving to San Fernando valley from, like, Iowa and on your first day at your new school everyone sounded like Liz. I’d think I was having a stroke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1470529249014693900?t=prV4S9Ugmd3RUiP3S7LPuA&s=19