Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Areola Grande posted:

hell yeah let's do it :beerpal:

I'm down but I plan on going late even though I woke up early this morning, earlier then I would go to bed usually, so I'm way off schedule. Once I start I almost never stop so I figure I better put it off just a little longer or regret it!

I was considering going to the bar and drinking for next to nothing later, which almost certainly means not only closing it down but drinking with the bartender after close, so it's a bit early to start. However now I've got it in my head and I am seriously considering changing my plans and starting soon, lol.

Either way soon intend to be :beerpal: !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
there's no hurry!

more falafel please

forums poster

hello crew i drank some dranks, including malort distilled from an IPA when the pandemic made the loving storehouse of kegs functionally useless

im drinking a beer i made that's actually very similar to that ipa. also I had an edible but that's probably worn off by now

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Areola Grande

IPA based malort?!? :wth: wtf...

Twenty Four

Finally got to it, beer and whisky time!

Areola Grande

Twenty Four posted:

Finally got to it, beer and whisky time!

let's rage :black101: :fyadride:

Areola Grande

I don't care how cheap ur booze is 24. show me what ur working with here

I'm exploring an IPA sampler pack myself. tis the season for sampler packs after all :guinness:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

also store brand Walmart gin. $11 US for the big plastic grippy bottle :gop:

Areola Grande

Sunday nights here are rather lonely so I'm glad u showed up. how was ur usual haunt and ur bartender friend therein
:beerpal:

Twenty Four

:megadeath: also I just learned that the "megadeth" tag is spelled "megadeath" and as someone who is currently wearing like a 15 year old megadeth shirt this slightly bothered me and I think the solution is to trash more lol

Areola Grande

Twenty Four posted:

:megadeath: also I just learned that the "megadeth" tag is spelled "megadeath" and as someone who is currently wearing like a 15 year old megadeth shirt this slightly bothered me and I think the solution is to trash more lol

someone should've filed a complaint ages ago. how do u feel about discord :allears:

Areola Grande

I only ask because we made a voice chat room for TC in there. then again it's p late. no presh

Twenty Four

Areola Grande posted:

I don't care how cheap ur booze is 24. show me what ur working with here

I'm exploring an IPA sampler pack myself. tis the season for sampler packs after all :guinness:

I honestly do not know how to take pictures and get them on the internet. I've had a smart phone for like, maybe a year? Other then what came on it, I have the MLB ap and that's it. I can send a text message, make a phone call, and do some baseball stuff, thats all I know lol.

Areola Grande

I'm currently sucking down one of these and rewatching Seinfeld season 5

it's the green one :cheersbird:

Areola Grande

Twenty Four posted:

I honestly do not know how to take pictures and get them on the internet. I've had a smart phone for like, maybe a year? Other then what came on it, I have the MLB ap and that's it. I can send a text message, make a phone call, and do some baseball stuff, thats all I know lol.

Matoi taught me a few years ago. If u use the Awful app on ur phone, posting pics becomes v easy using the built-in imgur option when u :justpost:

:pseudo:

Twenty Four

Areola Grande posted:

Matoi taught me a few years ago. If u use the Awful app on ur phone, posting pics becomes v easy using the built-in imgur option when u :justpost:

:pseudo:

I'm an idiot when it comes to mobile and stubborn, I've never phone browsed much less phone posted. Also heading to the bar for proper trashing so that means I'll be MIA from SA for a few hours! I just leave my PC logged in because why not lol

Areola Grande

Twenty Four posted:

I'm an idiot when it comes to mobile and stubborn, I've never phone browsed much less phone posted. Also heading to the bar for proper trashing so that means I'll be MIA from SA for a few hours! I just leave my PC logged in because why not lol

I feel the same about PCs! have fun yo :balldo:

selan dyin

sup pals? just ate a seafood basket and now im smokin :)

Areola Grande

BALLS DILDO posted:

sup pals? just ate a seafood basket and now im smokin :)

what was in the basket besides seafood. Toast? Hush puppies?

:allears:

selan dyin

Areola Grande posted:

what was in the basket besides seafood. Toast? Hush puppies?

:allears:

chippies

Areola Grande

I'm gonna guess that's potato :sushiyes:

selan dyin

Areola Grande posted:

I'm gonna guess that's potato :sushiyes:

potato chippies

Areola Grande

would kill 4 some chippies rn :hotpickle:

Ass-penny

Twenty Four posted:

I have lived by this ethos for many years, I'm like a prepper but for booze lol.

From where I'm sitting now without really digging around, I can count well over a dozen handles (1.75 L) of liquor of several types (mostly whisky, but vodka, rum, gin, and tequila too), at least half a dozen smaller bottles of various liqueurs and specialty stuff, a couple bottles of wine, and some number of beers in the triple digits, at least over 100. That's just in this room. Some of it I rarely drink, but I like to have stuff on hand for guests or that odd craving.

None of this is top shelf stuff unless it was a gift, I'm poor as hell and have had no income in months because of surgery, but drat if I am going to run out of booze until it comes down to the wire!

Anyhow I haven't felt great for the past few days (nothing to worry about) but doing okay tonight, so I have a feeling it is going to be a trashed night later!

:popeye:

First of all lol at feeling ok at all, I haven't felt good since I was a child. It's mostly depression I'm told (anecdotal evidence, not from professional mental health people, but also I read things about humans on occasion). Also lol at saving up that kind of liquor because we should deffo be prepping for everything, and I'm not prepping for anything. I'm fingers crossing for my return trip home Tuesday evening because I legit don't remember what I have at my house.

That said, cheers from someone who is, albeit temporarily geographically near you. You were the NE phoenix goon who suggested a meet on this trip I'm on yeah? According to google maps I'm in NE phoenix and my cousin's neighborhood is bougie AF. Like she gives me full reign of the house on occasion and I am such poor scum compared to even the lowest income person in this GATED COMMUNITY.

On the other hand, some dude who I only speak to every 6 years at funerals or on the rare occasion I visit my mom's sister told me "I might be in the 95th percentile but your uncle is in the 1 percent" when we spoke of wealth inequality and he had to tell me who he was for the 50th time because I've been sure he as going to die tomorrow since the first time I met him 1000 years ago. I shouldn't be surprised my cousins live in loving absurd almost mansions.

On a third hand how can I take any rich folks at face value? And this dude isn't not-rich.

Sorry I needed to vent because all of this wealth is making me mad uncomfortable. I just want to smoke a weed in my 110 year old twin town beater home and slam whiskey. If I was smart I'd have rolled some spliffs for the ride from my sisters to my residence Tuesday.

I'm sorry I hope you're good friend and that all my Trashed Crew friends are good. All of these absurd living spaces and restaurants got me loosing my loving sense of self.

Ass-penny fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Dec 13, 2021

more falafel please

forums poster

100+ year old home crew whatup, im repressing 1906 here

more falafel please

forums poster

that was supposed to be "representing" but you know in phono veritas

Ass-penny

more falafel please posted:

100+ year old home crew whatup, im repressing 1906 here

:hfive:
Cha town is a beautiful city too. Both of my parents grew up there. I have a lot of fond memories in both Niles and Morton Grove. Much closer to that side of the family honestly. Old houses are great if previous owners even cared a little bit about the future. God save the inheritors of apathetic nihilists.

Ass-penny

If I'm being honest I'm rounding up slightly. I think my house was built in 1914. Either way, way more in common in spite of the geographic distance than my house and another St. Peezy house built in the 60s.

peanut

The minimum photo res on my phone is too big for Awful App posting :(

I'm gonna work on this bottle of sake tonight. It's cooling down on the back porch rn.
Koshinokanbai is always good, and special Koshinokanbai is always more gooder.
https://www.kagimoto.com/shopdetail/000000000752/

Twenty Four

rear end-penny posted:

:popeye:

First of all lol at feeling ok at all, I haven't felt good since I was a child. It's mostly depression I'm told (anecdotal evidence, not from professional mental health people, but also I read things about humans on occasion). Also lol at saving up that kind of liquor because we should deffo be prepping for everything, and I'm not prepping for anything. I'm fingers crossing for my return trip home Tuesday evening because I legit don't remember what I have at my house.

That said, cheers from someone who is, albeit temporarily geographically near you. You were the NE phoenix goon who suggested a meet on this trip I'm on yeah? According to google maps I'm in NE phoenix and my cousin's neighborhood is bougie AF. Like she gives me full reign of the house on occasion and I am such poor scum compared to even the lowest income person in this GATED COMMUNITY.

On the other hand, some dude who I only speak to every 6 years at funerals or on the rare occasion I visit my mom's sister told me "I might be in the 95th percentile but your uncle is in the 1 percent" when we spoke of wealth inequality and he had to tell me who he was for the 50th time because I've been sure he as going to die tomorrow since the first time I met him 1000 years ago. I shouldn't be surprised my cousins live in loving absurd almost mansions.

On a third hand how can I take any rich folks at face value? And this dude isn't not-rich.

Sorry I needed to vent because all of this wealth is making me mad uncomfortable. I just want to smoke a weed in my 110 year old twin town beater home and slam whiskey. If I was smart I'd have rolled some spliffs for the ride from my sisters to my residence Tuesday.

I'm sorry I hope you're good friend and that all my Trashed Crew friends are good. All of these absurd living spaces and restaurants got me loosing my loving sense of self.

I meant more not feeling great physically, but, mentally is a thing too and a concern for everyone of course, and to be fair myself included! I hope you feel better! And I'm in the much poorer NW, not the rich NE to clear it up, but if you need a break from family affairs, I could take the trip if you need a get away. I don't know much about that side of town because it is like, 30 or more miles away, but by broke rear end would make the trek if it's a good break for you! It varies greatly, but NE is definitely the rich side of the city, not where I am. Dealing with family can be really tough, I think everyone can agree with that! *Fingers crossed for you either way*!

Really though, let me know if you need anything!

Ass-penny

Oh I hope you feel better soon! Thanks for the offer, I think I'm going to be good tho. This afternoon we're going to some kind of music museum? It sounds cool. And we leave tomorrow afternoon. lmao I hope my roommate shoveled the walk like they said they would.

Twenty Four

rear end-penny posted:

Oh I hope you feel better soon! Thanks for the offer, I think I'm going to be good tho. This afternoon we're going to some kind of music museum? It sounds cool. And we leave tomorrow afternoon. lmao I hope my roommate shoveled the walk like they said they would.

I don't remember ever having been to the MIM unless I was quite young (where I guess you are going), but if you appreciate instruments or music in general, it has a great reputation as being one of the biggest collections of musical instruments anywhere! They also put on regular world class jazz concerts there (and some blues, classical and rock stuff too, probably other things), though this time of year it is likely going to just be christmas music, because, well...

Anyhow I hope you enjoy it! Let me know how it was! Also if your uncle lives in that part of Scottsdale, the cheapest bottle of wine he has laying around is probably worth twice as much as my month or more (if you aren't picky) supply of rot gut lol.

Wilmott Snipes

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Yeah that's a pretty cool place, my friend works there setting up exhibits and stuff. Yeah that's around the fancy lad area of Scottsdale, I'm in the poor soon to be extremely gentrified area myself.

Areola Grande

I've got a new winter sig here and I'm looking 2 use it. who's getting :trashed: 2nite

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Nice pile.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Areola Grande posted:

I've got a new winter sig here and I'm looking 2 use it. who's getting :trashed: 2nite

I'm alil scratchy throated, so I'm drinking whisky in hot alkaseltzer water. Not enough to get real hosed up, but I'm already tired so I think it's working alright.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Areola Grande posted:

:nice: sig
I'm trashin' tonight. :trashed:

Areola Grande

hell yeah 👍

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Areola Grande posted:

hell yeah 👍

:thumbsup: :beerpal:

Adbot