Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Benne posted:

MOTYC: The Briscoes vs. OGK, ROH Final Battle 12/11

Easily the best match of the night

nth this was very good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

abraham linksys posted:

can you get them to invest in like one cheap camcorder on a tripod since ever since britwres imploded and and wxw became fed city i havent seen any european wrestling

also i dunno there's like 20 people on this card who literally no one outside of finland has ever seen wrestle, i bet at least one of them is good enough they could be a star in a huge promotion if they wanted but i dunno how they'd ever have the opportunity unless companies like this start making tapes

I mean, they have the infrastructure to record their shows at a professional level, it's just that afaik they don't really have the platform to distribute their shows outside of Finland or the English commentary to boot

like, this is the main event of their flagship show from five years ago, and when it was shared in the predecessor to this thread, I immediately thought 'holy loving poo poo King Kong Karhula could and frankly should be a star all across this continent'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzqmnz7tYo8

anyway, this is why I'd love to see a credible pan-European equivalent to AEW, because there are so many untapped wrestling scenes and brilliant wrestlers across the continent that don't have the platform to really show what they can do.

also, before I forget, here's the hype video for the OP's match nomination, and I would expect the full show will be available somewhere in a few weeks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgnXSfID86E

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

HM: Jonathan Gresham vs Gabriel Kidd, New Japan Strong, December 11th. An intensely, aggressively technical match. Gresham was at his best, facing a rejuvenated Kidd in a match that started with calculated grappling, broke down into wild aggression, and finished with a flurry of brilliant moves. Worth the watch.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

abraham linksys posted:

can you get them to invest in like one cheap camcorder on a tripod since ever since britwres imploded and and wxw became fed city i havent seen any european wrestling

also i dunno there's like 20 people on this card who literally no one outside of finland has ever seen wrestle, i bet at least one of them is good enough they could be a star in a huge promotion if they wanted but i dunno how they'd ever have the opportunity unless companies like this start making tapes

Venomous posted:

I mean, they have the infrastructure to record their shows at a professional level, it's just that afaik they don't really have the platform to distribute their shows outside of Finland or the English commentary to boot

like, this is the main event of their flagship show from five years ago, and when it was shared in the predecessor to this thread, I immediately thought 'holy loving poo poo King Kong Karhula could and frankly should be a star all across this continent'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzqmnz7tYo8

anyway, this is why I'd love to see a credible pan-European equivalent to AEW, because there are so many untapped wrestling scenes and brilliant wrestlers across the continent that don't have the platform to really show what they can do.

also, before I forget, here's the hype video for the OP's match nomination, and I would expect the full show will be available somewhere in a few weeks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgnXSfID86E

Yeah, they do film everything but I just don’t understand why they drip matches out so slowly. And oftentimes it’s not even the best match on the card they put on YouTube.

What they started doing in the COVID times is sending cut and edited recordings of their shows to people who also bought the ticket, usually two or three weeks after the show. It’s always a private YT link and they ask people not to share it, so I feel iffy about doing so. Ahh it’s annoying

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

MOTYC: Dangerous Tekkers vs. Hirooki Goto & YOSHI-HASHI - NJPW World Tag League (12/12)

Nobody is watching the tag league but I absolutely recommend making time for this one. It loving owned, really great stuff with a fantastic finish. Too bad House of loving Torture will be in the final instead of just running this back.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

HM
3rd December
AEW Rampage
Death Triangle (PAC & Penta El Zero Miedo) vs FTR (Cash Wheeler & Dax Harwood)

WMOTYC
3rd December
AEW Rampage
Jade Cargill vs Janan Kai

This is probably overly harsh but it wasn't a particularly good squash.

HM
5th December
All Japan Real World Tag League Night 8
Real World Tag League Semi-Final
Runaway SUPLEX (Shotaro Ashino & Suwama) vs Total Eclipse (Koji Doi & Kuma Arashi)

HM
5th December
All Japan Real World Tag League Night 8
Real World Tag League Semi-Final
NEXTREAM (Kento Miyahara & Yuma Aoyagi) vs Total Eclipse (Koji Doi & Kuma Arashi)

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Benne posted:

Nth!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Benne posted:

Nth this

HM to Johnathan Gresham vs. Jay Lethal at the same show

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

MOTYC: Dangerous Tekkers vs. Hirooki Goto & YOSHI-HASHI - NJPW World Tag League (12/12)

Nth: two very good teams doing very good things.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

forkboy84 posted:

WMOTYC
3rd December
AEW Rampage
Jade Cargill vs Janan Kai

This is probably overly harsh but it wasn't a particularly good squash.

nth

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

NOAH The War Road December 5th
MOTYC
Kongoh (Katsuhiko Nakajima and Kenoh) vs Kaito Kiyomiya and Go Shiozaki
- This is Go's first match in 9 months, and Kongoh wasted no time in welcoming him back by hitting him as hard as they could. Go's chops are like gunshots, i've missed them so much. Kiyomiya was also here and great, but this was the Go Show

HM
Kazushi Sakuraba vs Hajime Ohara
- A fun grapplefuck with one of the best to ever do it. It certainly helps that Saku is one of the smaller heavyweights on the roster so he's pretty much the same size as Ohara, and they both have quite a bit of MMA experience

Sugiura-gun (Takashi Sugiura, Kazuyuki Fujita and Kendo Kashin) vs Daiki Inaba, Yoshiki Inamura and Masa Kitamiya
- A bunch of beefy dudes whallop the hell out of each other. Also Kendo Kashin was there

These all nth'd by me

Big chuckles at Kashin using the cardboard cutout of Sugiura as a weapon.

I love main event NOAH style so much

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

As we're roughly at the midway point of December, now seems as good a time as ever for a reminder about how this thread will wrap up.

Like last year, this year I'll keep the thread open for a few days in January to allow people to get in nominations for stuff that aired in the last few days of December (or indeed the entirety of 2021). I'll close the thread and start the 2022 one just before Wrestle Kingdom Night 1 starts on January 4th. Any nominations for 2022 matches during this interim period can be made in this the 2021 thread, and I'll keep track of them and include any successful nominations in the 2022 thread when it goes up.

For now, here's a reminder of matches from 2021 that are near to MOTYC or WMOTYC status, in case you want to check those matches out and toss them a vote one way or the other. I'm not including near HMs because there's a shitload of them!

(ALMOST) Matches of the Year:

01/01 | Emi Sakura vs. Antonio Honda vs. Rin Rin vs. Obihiro Sayaka vs. Chon Shiryu in a New Year's Deathmatch - Gatoh Move/ChocoPro #77 (6 votes)
01/11 | Mei Suruga vs. Shinno Hagane - Gatoh Move/ChocoPro LIVE #80 (6 votes)
02/10 | Nanae Takahashi & Arisa Nakajima vs. Momo Watanabe & Saya Iida - SEAdLINNNG Shibkiba Night (5 votes)
02/10 | Hiromu Takahashi (C) vs. SHO for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship - NJPW New Beginning in Hiroshima (6 votes)
02/11 | Kota Ibushi (C) vs. SANADA for the IWGP Heavyweight and Intercontinental Championships - NJPW New Beginning in Hiroshima (5 votes)
02/23 | Eruption(c) (Kazusada Higuchi and Yukio Sakaguchi) vs. Sauna Club (Konosuke Takeshita and MAO) - DDT Friendship, Hard Work, Victory in Nagoya (6 votes)
02/26 | Jon Moxley (C) vs. KENTA for the IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship - NJPW New Beginning USA (6 votes)
03/03 | Giulia (C) vs. Tam Nakano in a Hair vs. Hair match for the Wonder Of Stardom Championship - Stardom All Star Dream Cinderella (6 votes)
03/07 | Shun Skywalker vs. Kaito Ishida for the Open the Dream Gate Championship - Dragon Gate Championship Gate Night 2 (5 votes)
03/18 | Switchblade Jay White vs. David Finlay in the New Japan Cup Quarterfinals - NJPW New Japan Cup (6 votes)
04/04 | Suzuki-Gun (Yoshinobu Kanemaru & El Desperado) (C) vs. Roppongi 3K (SHO & YOH) for the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Titles - NJPW Sakura Genesis (5 votes)
04/28 | Orange Cassidy vs. Penta El Zero M - AEW Dynamite (5 votes)
05/15 | Abismo Negro Jr vs. Aramis vs. El Hijo del Vikingo vs. Latigo vs. Villano III Jr - AAA (5 votes)
05/30 | Best Bros, EGG TART, Beauty As Is, Othello, Chon Shiryu & Lulupencil, and X (Mystery Team) in a Gauntlet Match - Gatoh Move/Chocopro (6 votes)
06/11 | The Young Bucks & Brandon Cutler vs. Penta El Zero M, PAC & Eddie Kingston - AEW Dynamite (5 votes)
06/19 | Miu Watanabe vs. Pom Harajuku vs. Hyper Misao - TJPW Spring Tour ~ The Bullet ~ (6 votes)
06/26 | Shinya Aoki (C) vs. Chris Brookes vs. Shunma Katsumata vs. Yukio Naya for the Ironman Heavymetalweight Title - DDT Shiro no Yu Presents Shiro no Yu Street Wrestling (5 votes)
07/04 | The Brahman Brothers vs. Gabai ji-chan & Kikutaro - FMWE Independence Day (5 votes)
07/11 | Naomichi Marufuji (C) vs. Takashi Sugiura for the GHC Heavyweight Championship - NOAH Cross Over 2021 in Sendai (6 votes)
07/17 | Kenny Omega (C) vs. Sami Callihan in a No DQ match for the Impact World Championship - Impact Slammiversary (5 votes)
07/22 | Yu Iizuka vs. Takura Nomura in a UWF Rules match - GLEAT (5 votes)
07/31 | Dragon Dia, La Estrella, Jason Lee (C) vs. SB KENTo, Diamante, Dia Inferno for the Open the Triangle Gate Championship - Dragon Gate Kobe World Pro-Wrestling Festival (5 votes)
07/31 | Shun Skywalker (C) vs. Kzy for the Open the Dream Gate Championship - Dragon Gate Kobe World Pro-Wrestling Festival (5 votes)
08/01 | Shun Skywalker (C) vs. YAMATO for the Open the Dream Gate Championship - Dragon Gate Speed Star Final (5 votes)
08/01 | CHAOS (Yoshi-Hashi, Hirooki Goto and Tomohiro Ishii) (C) vs. Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki, Taichi and Zack Sabre Jr) for the NEVER Openweight Trios Titles - NJPW Summer Struggle (5 votes)
08/13 | Miro (C) vs. Fuego Del Sol for the TNT Championship - AEW Rampage (5 votes)
08/14 | Lucha Bros vs. El Vikingo/Laredo Kid vs. Black Taurus and Brian Cage - AAA Triplemania (6 votes)
08/21 | Toru Owashi vs. Antonio Honda and Kazuki Hirata vs. Danshoku Dieno in a Double Ring Double Singles Match - DDT Wrestle Peter Pan (6 votes)
08/21 | Yuki Ueno (C) vs. Daisuke Sasaki for the DDT Universal Championship - DDT Wrestle Peter Pan (5 votes)
08/30 | Charlotte Flair vs. Nia Jax - WWE Raw (6 votes)
09/04 | SHO vs YOH - NJPW Wrestle Grand Slam Night 1 (5 votes)
09/04 | PBR Ladder 2 Ring Fuckfest - GCW The Art of War Games (5 votes)
09/17 | Ron Funches vs. Tony Deppen - GCW Highest in the Room (6 votes)
09/17 | Minoru Suzuki vs. Jonathan Gresham - GCW Highest in the Room (5 votes)
09/24 | SANADA vs. Taichi - NJPW G1 Climax 31 Night 4 (6 votes)
09/29 | Kazuchika Okada vs. YOSHI-HASHI - NJPW G1 Climax 31 Night 6 (6 votes)
10/09 | Shoko Nakajima & Riho vs. Arisu Endo & Suzume - TJPW Wrestle Princess 2 (6 votes)
10/10 | Naomichi Marufuji (C) vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima for the GHC Heavyweight Championship - NOAH Grand Square (5 votes)
10/23 | Bryan Danielson vs. Dustin Rhodes - AEW Dynamite (6 votes)
10/27 | Sammy Guevara (C) vs. Ethan Page for the TNT Championship - AEW Dynamite (5 votes)
11/24 | Hikari Noa (C) vs. Miu Watanabe for the International Princess Title - TJPW All Rise (5 votes)
12/05 | Katsuhiko Nakajima & Kenoh vs. Go Shiozaki & Kaito Kiyomiya - NOAH THE WARROAD (5 votes)

(ALMOST) Worst Matches of the Year:

02/21 | Roman Reigns (C) vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE Universal Championship - WWE Elimination Chamber (4 votes)
03/21 | Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus in a No Holds Barred match - WWE Fastlane (4 votes)
08/21 | Drew McIntyre vs. Jinder Mahal - WWE Summerslam (4 votes)
09/26 | Roman Reigns (C) vs. The Demon Finn Balor for the WWE Universal Championship - WWE Extreme Rules (4 votes)
10/09 | Miu Watanabe & Yuki Arai vs. Aja Kong & Moka Miyamoto - TJPW Wrestle Princess 2 (4 votes)
12/05 | Cora Jade, Io Shirai, Raquel Gonzalez & Kay Lee Ray vs. Dakota Kai & Toxic Attraction - NXT War Games (4 votes)

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Jerusalem posted:

10/09 | Shoko Nakajima & Riho vs. Arisu Endo & Suzume - TJPW Wrestle Princess 2 (6 votes)
10/10 | Naomichi Marufuji (C) vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima for the GHC Heavyweight Championship - NOAH Grand Square (5 votes)
10/23 | Bryan Danielson vs. Dustin Rhodes - AEW Dynamite (6 votes)
10/27 | Sammy Guevara (C) vs. Ethan Page for the TNT Championship - AEW Dynamite (5 votes)
11/24 | Hikari Noa (C) vs. Miu Watanabe for the International Princess Title - TJPW All Rise (5 votes)
12/05 | Katsuhiko Nakajima & Kenoh vs. Go Shiozaki & Kaito Kiyomiya - NOAH THE WARROAD (5 votes)

I resolve to keep up with this thread better next year. nth to all these

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
Don't think I nominated this as a WMOTYC, but if not it definitely needs to be on the list:

WMOTYC - 09/26 | Roman Reigns (C) vs. The Demon Finn Balor for the WWE Universal Championship - WWE Extreme Rules

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Kevino07 posted:

it definitely needs to be on the list:

And now it is!

Of the 36 matches this year that were disliked enough to get 5 or more nominations for WMOTYC, 25 of them were from WWE :stare:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Wow, way too many still watch WWE

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

NJPW World Tag League/Best of the Super Juniors Night 21 December 11th
MOTYC
El Desperado vs El Phantasmo
- This match was awesome, crowd didn't seem super into it to begin with but these guys brought it back in a big way

HM
DOUKI vs Master Wato
- Incredible how far both guys have come since DOUKI was Wato's first feud post excursion

SHO vs YOH
- Shocking, there was finally a good payoff to the HoT nonsense. It was so good the crowd was actually animated during a HoT segment

Roobie Eagles vs Hiromu Takahashi
- This was a very good match that had the poor luck of following an even better match

After a fairly lackluster tournament happy New Japan managed to turn it around and give us a real strong final night

Lamuella posted:

HM: Jonathan Gresham vs Gabriel Kidd, New Japan Strong, December 11th. An intensely, aggressively technical match. Gresham was at his best, facing a rejuvenated Kidd in a match that started with calculated grappling, broke down into wild aggression, and finished with a flurry of brilliant moves. Worth the watch.

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Nobody is watching the tag league but I absolutely recommend making time for this one. It loving owned, really great stuff with a fantastic finish. Too bad House of loving Torture will be in the final instead of just running this back.

I'll Nth all of these.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jerusalem posted:

08/21 | Toru Owashi vs. Antonio Honda and Kazuki Hirata vs. Danshoku Dieno in a Double Ring Double Singles Match - DDT Wrestle Peter Pan (6 votes)

It's a crime that this doesn't have the required votes yet, everything from the entrances onwards was pure magic

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Nth this. Imagine that, letting two of the actual teams in the division go out there and wrestle with stakes provides an awesome match

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

DDT D-Oh Grand Prix Night 8 December 5th
MOTYC
Konosuke Takeshita vs Yuki Ueno
- These two are great friends and stablemates. They went to highschool together. They are both only 26 years old and already incredible. They are the future of Japanese professional wrestling, and I am absolutely here for it. And Takeshita hit a motherfucking Croyt's Wrath. Kenny is coming home sooner or later

HM
A Block (Bodyguard, Jun Akiyama, Naomi Yoshimura, Tetsuya Endo and Yuji Hino) vs B Block (Chris Brookes, HARASHIMA, Kazusada Higuchi, MAO and Yuji Okabayashi)
- This was a heap of fun. Hino having a strength contest with Bodyguard was the best BG looked the entire tour, and Hino and Okabayashi facing off in the Ultimate Beef Battle was entirely my poo poo.

2nd these. To quite the excited commentators during the Tag match, DOUBLE YUJI

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

forkboy84 posted:

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

forkboy84 posted:

I hope everyone at least watches Ilja vs Walter. Technically it's from a fake promotion that snuck a match onto Takeover, so you don't have to feel too bad when you watch it.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

This may be late and I’m posting from a phone but

HM Mio Momono and ? vs ? And Chihiro Hashimoto for Marvelous uploaded to yt in August 12,2021.

I really enjoy watching Mio trying to f everyone up.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Was it Mio Momono & Rin Kadokura vs. Chihiro Hashimoto & Mika Iwata from the 19th of May, by chance? That seems the most like Marvelous show?

Edit: No wait, I think it was this one? Mio Momono & Mikoto Shindo vs. Chihiro Hashimoto & Aiumi from March 30th:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEbNd-2NRpw

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Dec 14, 2021

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

This may be late and I’m posting from a phone but

HM Mio Momono and ? vs ? And Chihiro Hashimoto for Marvelous uploaded to yt in August 12,2021.

I really enjoy watching Mio trying to f everyone up.

You might want to give Jerusalem slightly more clues than that.

Is it Chihiro Hashimoto & Mika Iwata vs. Mio Momono & Rin Kadokura or Chihiro Hashimoto & Manami vs. Mikoto Shindo & Mio Momono?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Give me a minute while I look it up on cagematch. I typed it up so I wouldn’t forget.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I edited my old post but I think it was this one?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Yes it was! Thank you Jerusalem

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Was it Mio Momono & Rin Kadokura vs. Chihiro Hashimoto & Mika Iwata from the 19th of May, by chance? That seems the most like Marvelous show?

Edit: No wait, I think it was this one? Mio Momono & Mikoto Shindo vs. Chihiro Hashimoto & Aiumi from March 30th:

Aiumi is Google Translate messing up the name Manami. It's Mio/Shindo vs Hashimoto/Manami

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Added (and corrected, thanks GWB!)

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Rampage Brown vs. WALTER, NXT UK, April 8
HM: Noam Dar & Sha Samuels vs. Trent Seven & Tyler Bate, NXT UK, April 22
HM: Cameron Grimes vs. Kyle O'Reilly, NXT, April 20

Punch McLightning fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Dec 14, 2021

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: CIMA vs. Masato Tanaka, ZERO1 20th Anniversary Series, May 30

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
8th December
AEW Dynamite
Chuck Taylor & Rocky Romero vs The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson)

HM
8th December
AEW Dynamite
Jamie Hayter vs Riho

Great episode of TV that.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Chris Dickinson vs. Tony Deppen, Beyond The Signature Series, February 25
HM: Matt Makowski vs. Tony Deppen, Beyond The Signature Series, March 11
HM: Chris Dickinson vs. Wheeler YUTA, Beyond The Signature Series, March 18

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
HM
Egg Tarts vs. Chris Brookes and Yunamon, ChocoPro 181, December 15th (JST)

The build to Egg Tarts (Chie and Shinno Hagane) vs. Best Bros (Mei Saruga and Baliyan Akki) begins with a great showcase for how improved Chie has become.

Great match smoothly worked match with some memorable ChocoPro humour spots.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

MOTY08/21 | Toru Owashi vs. Antonio Honda and Kazuki Hirata vs. Danshoku Dieno in a Double Ring Double Singles Match - DDT Wrestle Peter Pan

I finally took the time to watch it and it's chaotic from the start but in a fun way and wrestling should be fun.

also MOTY 37 Kamina vs Chris Brookes/Jun Kasai on 8/21 DDT Peter Pan

I'm so impressed at Shun stepping on those legos on barefeet and Mao getting skewers in his head and then Kasai getting hit in the head with chairs following it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

While it's kind of silly comparing Umbrella Organizations as opposed to promotions, it is pretty interesting that the combined Cyberfight Promotions MOTYCs has passed Bushiroad's NJPW/Stardom numbers, 51-47.

CyberFights: TJPW: 23 | DDT: 14 | NOAH: 9 | CyberFight Festival: 5
Bushiroad: NJPW: 46 | Stardom: 1

It's nice to see NOAH/DDT and especially TJPW getting so much more love, aided of course by Wrestle Universe making them so convenient/easy to watch.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
AEW Dark 12/14/21

HM: Kris Statlander v. Marina Shafir
HM: Dark Order v. 2point0 & Daniel Garcia

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Jerusalem posted:

While it's kind of silly comparing Umbrella Organizations as opposed to promotions, it is pretty interesting that the combined Cyberfight Promotions MOTYCs has passed Bushiroad's NJPW/Stardom numbers, 51-47.

It's nice to see NOAH/DDT and especially TJPW getting so much more love, aided of course by Wrestle Universe making them so convenient/easy to watch.

It's all thanks to the contingent of Cyberfight watchers who nominate stuff in here growing to 7!

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

graph posted:

AEW Dark 12/14/21

HM: Kris Statlander v. Marina Shafir
HM: Dark Order v. 2point0 & Daniel Garcia

seconded, and I'd also add

HM: Emi Sakura And Mel Suruga Vs Ryo Mizunami And Riho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Stardom has 1 MOTYC? Wow. I didn't expect Stardom to be underrated