Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Strong Sauce posted:

oh yeah? you little shits want color? none of this colorless dark black and white stuff? okay you asked for it

(pretty excited about this set)

where can i buy? why not done?

Honestly yeah, im actually pretty into seeing a really bright color scheme i cant think of any set that really tried for that aesthetic. Hell i cant really think of any cards that use pink in it (except for unsets)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Strong Sauce posted:

oh yeah? you little shits want color? none of this colorless dark black and white stuff? okay you asked for it

(pretty excited about this set)

This rules. Can't wait for my neon pink legendary samurai commander.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land
Yeah that owns, I'm ready for some iridescent pink samurai

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
the perspective on that onicycle is off, otherwise pure ownage

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
https://twitter.com/BasicMountain/status/1470598976030138371?t=isDAURKwuttoyX3Y5qP_iw&s=19

Lmao psully getting spiiiiiiccccccyyyyyyy

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Oh, is she the Wanderer?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

the points guy strikes again

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Maybe he's mad that you don't play basic mountains in Standard right now.

You play basic snow-covered mountains.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

kalel posted:

the points guy strikes again

this is like half the replies, what does it mean?

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

HootTheOwl posted:

this is like half the replies, what does it mean?

On The Resleevables podcast, Patrick was taking about sports betting. Patrick's strategy is to see what the dumbest people on his timeline were betting on, and take the opposite bet.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Pretty tepid imo

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

If Nezumi are remotely doable I'm playing the poo poo out of them

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Justin_Brett posted:

If Nezumi are remotely doable I'm playing the poo poo out of them

I just looked it up and there's 0 rats in standard? Maybe they'll get help in other sets after kamigawa if there's a tribal theme, but often they'll hint/seed some earlier like how AFR had Werewolf Pack Leader.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
there needs to be more ratpresentation imo

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
nendo chandra!
https://goodsmileshop.com/en/CATEGORY-ROOT/Nendoroid/Nendoroid-Chandra-Nalaar/p/PHA_WD_00212

preorders come with an Embercat

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Addressing the elephant in the room here

Magic’s worldbuilding and monster design is great but the character designs are by and large really mediocre

Excepting Karn, Elesh Norn, the Eldrazi, all of which are my friends

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
I hope there's a legendary multicolor rat so I can finally build the rat colony commander deck and lose to cinderclasm.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
Predicting that spirits are gonna be real good in standard since Innistrad has a bunch of them

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Captain Invictus posted:

there needs to be more ratpresentation imo

Oh wait I forgot about changeling in Kaldheim, but aside from Faceless Haven (and Bloodline Pretender lol), they're all in ug, and the Kamigawa rats were mono black

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

TheKingofSprings posted:

Magic’s worldbuilding and monster design is great but the character designs are by and large really mediocre

for standard human types, I don't think any of the gatewatch is necessarily terribly designed.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
is Jolrael, Mwonvuli Recluse a bad design? I like her a lot

also Radha is obv a great design

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I think Chandra looks cool

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Lol, m21 and the shrines rotated out six months before Kamigawai 2 rotated in.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Framboise posted:

Predicting that spirits are gonna be real good in standard since Innistrad has a bunch of them

are we going to get a bunch new spirits in neon dynasty?

e: also, does kamigawa come out in February or May? I dont understand if crimson vow is just straight up an extra set or if it is the february set moved several months earlier

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

Ashiok is also a cool design.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

I Before E posted:

Ashiok is also a cool design.

Speaking of character designs, I wonder what Edgar Markov thinks of his new wife’s three foot long dick?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

the elephant in the room for me is the fact that the chandra nintendodroid (sp?) is white

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

kalel posted:

the elephant in the room for me is the fact that the chandra nintendodroid (sp?) is white

Have you seen Chandra in the last 14 years

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
They make Nendos in all different skin tones it just so happens that Chandra has been officially white since forever

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Arivia posted:

Speaking of character designs, I wonder what Edgar Markov thinks of his new wife’s three foot long dick?

You have my attention.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Arivia posted:

the what

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

A big flaming stink posted:

e: also, does kamigawa come out in February or May? I dont understand if crimson vow is just straight up an extra set or if it is the february set moved several months earlier

Kamigawa had a lot of spirits in it, didn't it?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

The art in OG Innistrad had her holding her dress in a way that Madre it look like she had a third leg

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

weird perverts with bad eyesight who can't see Olivia is holding her dress with her hand think she's pitching a massive tent

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Lone Goat posted:

weird perverts with bad eyesight who can't see Olivia is holding her dress with her hand think she's pitching a massive tent

In the original version of the art she wasn't holding on to the dress at all, that was a revision that was clearly made when they went "whoop switching to having both legs coming out the bottom without removing the knee holding up her dress made it look like she has a massive erect penis"

Even with the revision her hand looks more like its resting on something under the dress than holding anything up.

Edit: looking again I misremembered the details of the original art, I still hold to the "clearly a revision" but the edit we ourselves actually have access to is a different edit.

reignonyourparade fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Dec 14, 2021

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

A big flaming stink posted:

February 18th, according to my LGS' pre-order page

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Who cares, Olivia Voldaren is a trans icon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
All this talk of Kamigawa has me feeling nostalgic for all the lovely legends I loved from that block.
Horobi, Eight-and-a-Half Tails.
He who hungers!