Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

FelicityGS posted:

One leg OUT. For heat diffusion.

https://twitter.com/GarbageWitchy/status/1470397957002334208?s=20

also new paper bag:

https://twitter.com/GarbageWitchy/status/1470675810876989446?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

fuckin lmao i'm dyin

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

FelicityGS posted:

One leg OUT. For heat diffusion.

:same:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

going to pick up the cattelendars this morning :toot:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Shifty Pony posted:

going to pick up the cattelendars this morning :toot:

:stoked:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Look at this stormcloud :3

stinktier
Aug 8, 2007

Dei gratia regina fidei defensor
can confirm that orange cats are dumb, sorry not sorry

my first orange cat, Crush, must have had some anoxic brain injury because he was particularly dumb, exacerbated by being orange

current orange boy, Melon, also very dumb but I don't think it's due to physical trauma, rather he's orange

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Dexter must have been an exception then because he was probably the smartest cat I ever had.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
citrus is shaping up to be pretty smart too.

he'll play fetch, he's learned to wait to eat until after his sister, he's learned to get under the blankets to stay warm, stuff of this nature.

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Dexter must have been an exception then because he was probably the smartest cat I ever had.

I think it's one or the other: brilliant or box-of-rocks

My brother's cat Henry (RIP) was, uh, very much the latter

Sweet as hell tho

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

whomst

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

my experience with orange bois is they're all out of their loving minds 24/7 but not notably stupid. mine was not dumb

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Hi everyone,

I haven't posted kitties lately.

Horace is a teddybear.
https://i.imgur.com/hEERgaJ.mp4

Shelley is a soup thief

This is literally the limit of their tolerance for each other

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

black and white cats :kimchi:

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

We danglin'

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
Holiday Catte

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

tarbrush posted:

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted kitties lately.

Horace is a teddybear.
https://i.imgur.com/hEERgaJ.mp4

Oh my GOODNESS that's a good kittyyyyyyy!

E: for the thread's consideration, I offer more footage of my rumblem'n, James:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQrQwKACi94

(Turn sound up for the rumbles)

Hyperlynx fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Dec 16, 2021

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I have come to bless the thread with an ultra-rare Pringle blep, directly from Fort Warms:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:hmmyes: p good wuzzin

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Lucky has mad peace with the tree

Toaster, however....

the lights are pet safe, and they really only bother them when they're on--which is only when I'm home.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:3:

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/1ziCe0i.gifv

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

One thousand years of jail for baby

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

https://twitter.com/JortsTheCat/status/1471017136659185664?s=20

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

hey Rokit… why are you so … heh heh… crabby?! hahahaha *snort*

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

hoo boy the more humiliating the costume the less happy the catte looks

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
How do cats know how humiliating the costume is?
A question science can't answer.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

computer angel posted:

How do cats know how humiliating the costume is?
A question science can't answer.

https://twitter.com/chinchillazllla/status/1269447135004708866?lang=en-GB

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Fashionably Great posted:

One thousand years of jail for baby

I fukkin love widget and glitch so much

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation

tree opinion: buh

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

hey Rokit… why are you so … heh heh… crabby?! hahahaha *snort*

Perfection

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

VelociBacon posted:

Also she's got some swelling at her spay site that the vet thinks is just inflammation/maybe seroma. She isn't in any discomfort and it's probably caused by the fact she's way too normal and playful and wants to run and jump all over the place.

Actually was a little worried and sent some photos of the incision site to the vet before they called back to tell me the above. I knew it wasn't infected but I was concerned about a hernia or something because she was so frantic and ungovernable after coming back from the spay the first evening. She wears a onesie when she's not immediately in front of us, I know people are going to be confused why my cat isn't wearing a cone.

Sorry for the crosspost but I brought this up in the PI thread and this one so wanted to respond in both so both sets of extended goon family get the update.

Went to the vet today and they said everything looks great, healing really well, no infection no hernia no seroma, just a bump from the underlying sutures that should resolve in time. They removed the external sutures and I'm so relieved I could weep. She's currently doing exactly the poo poo she has been doing for the last 2 weeks since she was spayed so to her it was just a weird vet trip I guess.

Time to just enjoy having a cat and not be worried about the next thing coming up.

Does anyone else's cat do the thing where they wait just outside the room you're in and make a horrible noise like they need help, then when you come out they attack you? I think I hosed up and conditioned Quill that she can get me with it every single time.

e: can you spot the cat? (zoom)

Hint:

VelociBacon fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Dec 17, 2021

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

going to be shipping out the calendars a bit different this year. before I did all of them in one go and dropped them off simultaneously but having a toddler running around gets in the way of me having the time to get all of them done quickly. so I'll be dropping them off in batches. just don't panic if you see other people getting theirs and you haven't gotten a tracking number yet.

nuh-uh no way
Mar 27, 2010

Shifty Pony posted:

going to be shipping out the calendars a bit different this year. before I did all of them in one go and dropped them off simultaneously but having a toddler running around gets in the way of me having the time to get all of them done quickly. so I'll be dropping them off in batches. just don't panic if you see other people getting theirs and you haven't gotten a tracking number yet.

Are you still doing a digital copy of the calendar?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Shifty Pony posted:

going to be shipping out the calendars a bit different this year. before I did all of them in one go and dropped them off simultaneously but having a toddler running around gets in the way of me having the time to get all of them done quickly. so I'll be dropping them off in batches

i wont be home and the auto delivery box will yell at me every day so requesting late batch (plus less stress on postal folks after the new year)

thank you again for doing this shifty!

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Shifty Pony posted:

Yeah, I'm travelling until the new year so no hurry on shipping mine, just ship it whenever's convenient.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

Shifty Pony posted:

yay shifty thanks so much

if we've got art in the calendar, how do we go about getting it?