Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Do you think he actually got a complaint or was that a preemptive apology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Heath posted:

Do you think he actually got a complaint or was that a preemptive apology

I don't know.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Dont listen to him, hes being an rear end in a top hat.

Anyway, I dont know.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

what i do know is that supermario broth needs to be thrashed and flailed with a coldsteel tm brand black sjambok.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

what i do know is that supermario broth needs to be thrashed and flailed with a coldsteel tm brand black sjambok.

this

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

There’s gonna be no Silksong

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

they can't keep doing this

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

AJ SOPRANO: What, no fuckin Silksong?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

they can't keep doing this

THey can do it quite easily.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

EmmyOk posted:

There’s gonna be no Silksong

:negative:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

In Training posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

it's an indie world today, and that means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!! *every imp, twitch streamer, miami based cubano and suspiciously generous brother comes in wth everything to put bob on a HUGE suicide watch.*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I am not showing Silksong. Pray I don't not show it further

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Fungah! posted:

it's an indie world today, and that means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!! *every imp, twitch streamer, miami based cubano and suspiciously generous brother comes in wth everything to put bob on a HUGE suicide watch.*

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Fungah! posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I had a based cubano wrap for lunch yesterday.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Fungah! posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fungah! posted:

lmao. it was so fail

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the messenger rpg might be cool . whomst can say.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

the messenger rpg might be cool . whomst can say.

The graphics looks fuckawesome and the messenger was cool so hell I'm excited

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the dungeon munchis game shouting epic power rangers ref memes from ten years ago sent me into a soul spiral i might never recover from. indie world was ok otherwise

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The graphics looks fuckawesome and the messenger was cool so hell I'm excited

is that the game where an npc tells you Jordan Peterson poo poo if you talk to him enough

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stefan Prodan posted:

is that the game where an npc tells you Jordan Peterson poo poo if you talk to him enough

I don’t know OP.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Stefan Prodan posted:

i hve no idea but also the way you asked the question makes me think "he's tryin to tediously educate me about this game" so probably

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fungah! posted:

i hve no idea but also the way you asked the question makes me think "he's tryin to tediously educate me about this game" so probably

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Stefan Prodan posted:

i think you know and you are posting this as a question to be an rear end in a top hat, gently caress off

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

lol gently caress

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Fungah! posted:

lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Fungah! posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mario? Isn't that the game where you stomp on animals.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Fungah! posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Mario? Isn't that the game where you stomp on animals.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lmao